Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2013, 03:12 PM

255 posts, read 373,708 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Ah. Yes...you definitely have issues.
And you know this because of? Do you go to college? Do you know how the social life of working men works? Do you interact socially with men who are in their 30s, 20's, or late teens, or you're holding to the dating model that was used when you went to college?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2013, 03:14 PM

3,793 posts, read 4,600,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10th Man Down View Post
Well, to me dating is having sex. Forking out money is not dating. I've had that too. I've gone on dates, payed for it and then the women called their booty call on the phone to pick them up. Someone has to feed women, I guess, but that ain't me. I'm talking about going out with a woman, then sex.
Yes, I'm talking about dates that result in sex. (Not always, but plenty often enough.) I tend to enjoy the company of women whether or not it results in sex. It's not about "forking out money." I'm going to eat and drink (or go on walks, or go to concerts, etc.) anyway, so I might as well do it with attractive intelligent people who are soft, smell good, and might have sex with me. It's ironic, but you can get laid much more often when you're not constantly trying to get laid. Enjoy being with the woman.

Quote:
No. I don't mean well-below average. I mean average looking men who fit the bill of what is average and do not get laid because women would rather spend their time with better-looking men, and what I mean by spending time with them I mean banging them.
Average-looking men who don't get laid do not know how to meet and/or interact with women. Period. The sooner you accept this and address it, the sooner you'll get laid. It's fine with me if you don't (more women for the rest of us), but it's the absolute truth.

Old 10-31-2013, 03:42 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,728,906 times
Quote:
College, most of the guys, average-looking, most never went on a date. Post-college, average men, most finally meet women but have to wait months for the woman to put up. The women didn't make the men wait, before the met the average men post-college. How do I know? The women's past is revealed.
Yes, definitely, issues with women. I am sure they see it a mile off. When will these guys ever learn that toxic attitudes do not make them desirable. Women know when men fear/hate/do not respect them.

Old 10-31-2013, 03:50 PM

3,549 posts, read 5,376,373 times
Quote:
Unless he's rich, he's not attracting women by having a super personality. That alone doesn't make women sexually aroused.
You have no clue. A personality that makes a woman feel comfortable, secure, happy, beautiful, amused, will go a LOT farther than just a set of good looks.

The thing is. Many good looking guys know how to make a woman feel that way as well based on EXPERIENCE. The looks help and then they do it so much they know everything else to do as well. I remember in high school a girl told me "your friend is hot and he would be the perfect boyfriend if he never talked" he was super hot but said stupid stuff.

Many women are different than men. Of course some are the same but I think men are more physical driven while women are more emotionally driven. As in, they have to feel right with the person, comfortable, secure, happy, amused, safe, beautiful, etc..

Obviously your bitterness comes off when you meet women and that alone is a huge deterrent.

What do I know though..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Old 10-31-2013, 06:37 PM

615 posts, read 1,382,290 times
Very interesting thread.

However, the fact of the matter is that humans are creatures of habit and their personality is just the way they are. It is very difficult for someone to change who they really are. A guy that is shy can't just become Dr. Charming all of a sudden.

Personality is very important, but many women do not even bother getting to know a guy because she doesn't find him attractive. Any decent women in their 20s gets hit on all the time and basically has their pick of men. As much as people don't like to admit, most of us are very shallow. We judge people based on how they look, we do it all the time whenever we walk down the street and see someone.

I think things are especially bad for Asian men because of all the stereotypes and how they are portrayed in popular culture. Most women think Asian men are smart, but not physically attractive nor sexually desirable. The stereotype about them having small penises sure doesn't do them any favors. The fact of the matter is that Asian men tend to be shorter, skinner, have smaller penises, and don't have any of the facial features that American women consider to be masculine and attractive. I am not talking about all Asian men as there are always exceptions, but this generally seems to be the case. I'm sure Asian men do fine in Asian countries, but I think they are at a major disadvantage when they are in Western countries.

Old 10-31-2013, 06:40 PM

37,612 posts, read 45,996,704 times
Quote:
And you know this because of? Do you go to college? Do you know how the social life of working men works? Do you interact socially with men who are in their 30s, 20's, or late teens, or you're holding to the dating model that was used when you went to college?
The "dating model"? The "social life of working men"?

You poor thing.

Old 10-31-2013, 08:42 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,728,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
The "dating model"? The "social life of working men"?

You poor thing.
Yes, everything is an equation to be solved. If only the females would cooperate with the calculus of sex.

Old 10-31-2013, 09:17 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,604,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Yes, everything is an equation to be solved. If only the females would cooperate with the calculus of sex.
You just dont understand men much. To us everything is an equation, it has to have rational and logical explanation. We do not think or act solely based on emotions. Thank god.

But to be honest, this poster is completely in the dark when it come sto his ideas of what women find attractive. As clueless as they come. looks and wealth...right.

Old 10-31-2013, 10:53 PM

3,793 posts, read 4,600,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
You just dont understand men much. To us everything is an equation, it has to have rational and logical explanation.
If you're not being sarcastic,I think you're confusing "men" with "a small subset of men who are asperger-y and majored in engineering or physics." Please don't attempt to generalize to the other 95% of us.

Quote:
But to be honest, this poster is completely in the dark when it come sto his ideas of what women find attractive. As clueless as they come. looks and wealth...right.
On this point I agree completely.

Old 10-31-2013, 11:17 PM

6,732 posts, read 9,994,575 times
Quote:
You just dont understand men much. To us everything is an equation, it has to have rational and logical explanation. We do not think or act solely based on emotions. Thank god..

What the heck? All I ever see on this forum from the young guys are posts spewing their emotions all over the place. 'No women will ever be attracted to me,' 'All women are gold diggers,' 'Single moms are unattractive,'etc.

Last edited by NilaJones; 10-31-2013 at 11:44 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships