Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-04-2013, 11:38 PM

5 posts, read 9,294 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
More than that. If he is older than, say, 23 or 24 and has never even kissed a girl, I would think there was some kind of psychological or cognitive disability going on there. It's not the inexperience that's the problem, it is the troubling diagnosis. That is a lot for a healthy young woman to have to deal with.
I think it's very judgmental of someone to assume such negative things. Maybe the guy just hasn't met the right girl yet?

Old 11-04-2013, 11:41 PM

5 posts, read 9,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floppage View Post
I've seen some women here say that they wouldn't date a guy who is inexperienced. Why?
People tend to be impatient, they won't want their waste time with someone who doesn't offer them exactly what they are looking for

Old 07-14-2014, 04:54 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,304,633 times
I know this is an old thread but I will say it anyways. For the ladies who don't like men with no experience with women, stay away from them. You're doing them a favor by not dating them. Rant over.

Old 07-14-2014, 06:56 PM

1 posts, read 1,232 times
Default Fear

Maybe a girl is afraid they will not perform to his expectations?

Old 07-15-2014, 08:26 AM

1,418 posts, read 1,268,464 times
Because women are like employers when it comes to screening, choosing which guy they want to date and be in a relationship with

Old 07-15-2014, 08:42 AM

4,575 posts, read 5,190,203 times
Same reason some guys don't want women with no experience. Like on another forum I go to, there was this thing about a guy paying over $1,000.00 to take a woman's virginity.

And men, and even some women state that was too much for someone who doesn't know what they're doing, and can't see why anyone would want a virgin.

Past 18, being a virgin, or having limited sexual experience turns many off. Some feel

*they will be close-minded prudes, who are afraid of, or don't do, intimacy
*some think they have issues since nobody apparently wanted them
*It'll be unfulfilling because since they're virgins, or inexperienced, they won't know anything--they're a student to a teacher, and that's no fun, for some, when they just wanna jump in and start having fun--not be patient.

With sex being such a casual, and big part, of society now, it almost seems like it's expected to be done before you're 17. And anything after that is late blooming. Like the people I hear bragging about having sex at 12. So being an older virgin-over 18-is seen as foreign when people are having sex in their teens, and sometimes before even hitting puberty too hard.

So basically, it's not normal now, and there's alot of bad rep, judgement, and myths surrounding it. Limited experience with dating, or sex. Both are frowned on past a certain age. And the more experienced ones don't take them seriously.

I am an older virgin myself, and I couldn't care less what the guy's number was--long as he's not a player/con man, and he had emotional attachment to the women he was with--rather than playing and dumping them. And that's not about the sex, so much as their character.

Last edited by HappyRain; 07-15-2014 at 09:11 AM..

Old 07-15-2014, 08:53 AM

2,183 posts, read 2,202,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MogwaiLover217 View Post
Because women are like employers when it comes to screening, choosing which guy they want to date and be in a relationship with
Except employers advertise for the most skilked candidates and hire the least skilled.

Old 07-15-2014, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
I know this is an old thread but I will say it anyways. For the ladies who don't like men with no experience with women, stay away from them. You're doing them a favor by not dating them. Rant over.
Why are those women doing men a favor by rejecting inexperienced guys? Do those guys deserve to be alone forever?

Old 07-15-2014, 09:10 AM

29,742 posts, read 34,376,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MogwaiLover217 View Post
Are you saying that women choosing who they want to be in a relationship with is a bad thing?

Old 07-15-2014, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
Are you saying that women choosing who they want to be in a relationship with is a bad thing?
No not at all, I'm saying how employers refuse to hire or take a chance with people that are inexperienced, most women are no exception to that, if someone has gaps on their resume, employers think "why hasn't he/she been hired yet?", employers want the candidate that is in demand, wanted by other employers, women are like that with women
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships