Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-22-2013, 12:17 PM

51,964 posts, read 52,401,739 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
We watched the hockey game.

I dislike James Spader ever since his "Pretty in Pink" days. There is something about him I find so dickish. He always plays characters that I just want to punch in the face.
LOL, he was great in his brief stint in "The Office"..... he was very dickish in that role too... LOL

Old 12-22-2013, 12:28 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,525,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
We watched the hockey game.

I dislike James Spader ever since his "Pretty in Pink" days. There is something about him I find so dickish. He always plays characters that I just want to punch in the face.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
LOL, he was great in his brief stint in "The Office"..... he was very dickish in that role too... LOL
I haven't followed the show so I don't know how his character got to be, but he is confident, self assured, somehow knows everything, resourceful, cunning, very dry, and of matter of fact with a quick wit. His character is just bad-ass. Oh, and a bit ruthless too.

In other words he's a dick.

Old 12-22-2013, 01:34 PM

7,120 posts, read 8,617,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I've heard the hype about that move "Superbad"

They were right, it was super bad.

It sucked, we turned it off after about 15 min. I never usually turn a movie off.

It was just over the top vulgar and not even funny vulgar.....
Agree 100% It was crude and not in a funny way say like Borat or Zoolander...just a waste of time...

Old 12-22-2013, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
Agree 100% It was crude and not in a funny way say like Borat or Zoolander...just a waste of time...
LOL, I'm far from being a prude... I talk like a sailor on shore leave half the time and I found that movie in bad taste.

Old 12-22-2013, 02:26 PM

769 posts, read 974,905 times
This has been a sad weekend in my life.

I lost one of my dog rescue friends to a heart attack. She is the same age as me and it was a freak heart attack.

My barn-mate had to put his horse down today. I was crying when he told me because I know how much his horse meant to him. What people don't understand sometimes is that we put so much time and energy into our equine partners that when we lose them it is a piece of us. I hugged my horse today and of course he bit my boob. Nice horse.

Old 12-22-2013, 03:06 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,654,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by horsechick71 View Post

I lost one of my dog rescue friends to a heart attack. She is the same age as me and it was a freak heart attack.

My barn-mate had to put his horse down today. I was crying when he told me because I know how much his horse meant to him. What people don't understand sometimes is that we put so much time and energy into our equine partners that when we lose them it is a piece of us. I hugged my horse today and of course he bit my boob. Nice horse.
That sucks on both counts.

Old 12-22-2013, 03:07 PM

Quote:

Sorry to hear that..... that sudden heart attack thingy sounds awful.

Yeah, our animal friends have a way of worming their way into us.... we lost our kitty a couple of months ago and I still think about him...

Old 12-22-2013, 03:32 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,525,870 times
Quote:

It's no different from losing a canine or feline family member- it sucks.
Nipple tweak huh?

Old 12-22-2013, 03:37 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,654,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
It's no different from losing a canine or feline family member- it sucks.
Nipple tweak huh?
Not sure how I missed that. My kind of pony.

Old 12-22-2013, 04:34 PM

17,613 posts, read 22,559,114 times
Quote:

I am so very sorry to hear of the passing of your beloved pup, & your barn-mates beloved horse, darlin'.

Take gentle care of yourself...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships