Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-25-2013, 12:35 PM

19,426 posts, read 15,240,283 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
Sounds to me like your friend may have injected the orange with a syringe of Vodka, then cut, squeezed & drank some of the juice......
Sounds like you know of which you speak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Heading to a Christmas Eve candlelight service in a little bit.

Just wanted to say you will each be in my prayers this evening!

I so wish everyone here a joy-filled and enjoyable Christmas or holiday time off - MERRY MERRY, ho ho ho and to all a good night!!!
We certainly need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
LOL...well I forgot which one it was til I looked at the picture. I am only getting a 4GB after debating between the 8. I figured all the other computers died before I filled them up, this one probably won't be any different.

Told you, you all are welcome here. I've got plenty of food, cookies and drink
Does "you all" mean WFW&P and his wife, or all of us?

We're having the traditional tacos for breakfast this morning. ()

Old 12-25-2013, 12:59 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,068,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post

Does "you all" mean WFW&P and his wife, or all of us?

We're having the traditional tacos for breakfast this morning. ()
ALL of my CD friends! WF and clan might have a quicker trip though.

Tacos huh? Breakfast burritos actually sounds pretty good right about now.

My son got a cookbook a few years back and made french toast for breakfast...and that was the start of the tradition. I think this is the 4th year he's made everyone breakfast on Christmas morning and we always look forward to it.

Old 12-25-2013, 01:20 PM

Quote:

My son got a cookbook a few years back and made french toast for breakfast...and that was the start of the tradition. I think this is the 4th year he's made everyone breakfast on Christmas morning and we always look forward to it.
LOL. We did have tacos for breakfast, but it's not really a tradition. French toast sounds like a worthwhile one, though.

I got a Julia Child cookbook for Christmas. That will be fun.

Old 12-25-2013, 01:30 PM

52,250 posts, read 52,668,250 times
We spent the day yesterday with Mrs. Chow's family.

These people drive both of us nuts, same old conversations, same boring one-upmanship, same ol crapola, same boring ego fests same boring stories... I swear some of these people have absolutely zero personalities.

The whole night is just nothing but people trying to bloviate.........Mrs. Chow has a nephew and man this kid, I call him a kid, but he's 30 yrs old and he's such a sad sack of crap trying to impress people with his job, his job is nothing, but you'd think he was the CEO of Microsoft the way this guy drones on and on....

I wish I could return them back to the store like other bad Christmas gifts...

LOL, I know I sound crappy here, not trying to, but I just can't get past people that can't have a "real" conversation, everyone just pulls out their same old scripts and recite the same ol "weather" talk.

My dad does this too, I'm not just ragging on Mrs. Chow's family.

That's what I mean earlier by saying "the holidays are almost over"........

Old 12-25-2013, 01:32 PM

17,635 posts, read 22,636,672 times
Quote:

We make some pretty tasty breakfast burritos with flour tortillas, Jimmy Dean sausage, red onion, scrambled eggs (sometimes bacon) salt, pepper, hot sauce (butter on tortilla, put in microwave a few seconds).........yumbo.............we likes them.

Old 12-25-2013, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
We spent the day yesterday with Mrs. Chow's family.

These people drive both of us nuts, same old conversations, same boring one-upmanship, same ol crapola, same boring ego fests same boring stories... I swear some of these people have absolutely zero personalities.

The whole night is just nothing but people trying to bloviate.........Mrs. Chow has a nephew and man this kid, I call him a kid, but he's 30 yrs old and he's such a sad sack of crap trying to impress people with his job, his job is nothing, but you'd think he was the CEO of Microsoft the way this guy drones on and on....

I wish I could return them back to the store like other bad Christmas gifts...

LOL, I know I sound crappy here, not trying to, but I just can't get past people that can't have a "real" conversation, everyone just pulls out their same old scripts and recite the same ol "weather" talk.

My dad does this too, I'm not just ragging on Mrs. Chow's family.

That's what I mean earlier by saying "the holidays are almost over"........

And that was just us.

(Tell us how you really feel, Chow, LOL...)

Old 12-25-2013, 01:43 PM

Quote:
We make some pretty tasty breakfast burritos with flour tortillas, Jimmy Dean sausage, red onion, scrambled eggs (sometimes bacon) salt, pepper, hot sauce (butter on tortilla, put in microwave a few seconds).........yumbo.............we likes them.
I think that's going to be my new word.

Old 12-25-2013, 01:43 PM

Quote:
And that was just us.

(Tell us how you really feel, Chow, LOL...)
Sounds Like FUN.........

Old 12-25-2013, 01:45 PM

Quote:
I think that's going to be my new word.
Go right ahead darlin'......

Old 12-25-2013, 01:47 PM

769 posts, read 976,860 times
Quote:
Um yum...

My holiday has been super quiet. Cleaned my apartment, tortured the dog with selfie pictures on my facebook, and text messaged. We were going to hit the beach today (yes cold) but doggie's hips are bothering him. It is so nice to not have drama on Christmas.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships