Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-31-2013, 02:22 PM

11,864 posts, read 17,001,935 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Ba-dunk dunk.....

It's all good.

I haven't had any complaints.

Old 12-31-2013, 02:23 PM

52,263 posts, read 52,686,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the minx View Post
I haven't had any complaints.

Old 12-31-2013, 02:39 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,070,743 times
Quote:
I joined weight watchers to see if I can get the rest of this junk out of my trunk. 20lbs if it.
Are you doing the simple start plan?

I am an online member but got the simple start app...I think I may start that soon.

Old 12-31-2013, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
Are you doing the simple start plan?

I am an online member but got the simple start app...I think I may start that soon.
I think so. I do better if I'm told what I should eat instead of given free reign. I got a free month of the online membership through work wellness. I need to look into it more so I know what I'm doing.

Also getting a fitbit.

Old 12-31-2013, 02:52 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,464,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Yeah, definitely need to do both, watch the volume of food and get some kind of movement going...
Hmmm, that's kind of been what I was doing, watching the volume of food pile up on my plate and making vigorous movements of fork to mouth. But I guess I should use a different method.

New year coming another trillion new start for me, I am prepared to keep trying, at least, I didn't over indulge this holiday season, that I am happy about.

Old 12-31-2013, 02:54 PM

Quote:
I think so. I do better if I'm told what I should eat instead of given free reign. I got a free month of the online membership through work wellness. I need to look into it more so I know what I'm doing.

Also getting a fitbit.
I don't go to meetings anymore. The people there kind of irritated me with their fat free cool whip concoctions. Everyone was trying to figure out how to stuff as much food in their face as they could for the lowest amount of points...didn't matter if they were eating chemicals and crap. Sorry...my pet peeve.

Fitbit is the bracelet you wear to see how your body is running right? Does it do calories and steps? Do you wear it when you sleep? I think I remember seeing something like that.

I have a polar watch...it's old but got it dirt cheap when I worked at the gym. I only wear it when I run though, it's not comfortable to wear it all the time because of the chest strap.

Old 12-31-2013, 03:00 PM

Anyone going out for NYE tonight?

My husband wanted to go and see the Acorn drop in the city but I'm not feeling it. I don't want to stand out in the cold with a drunken crowd. I told him he could take the kids but for some reason it didn't sound like such a great idea afterall...LOL

I convinced him to let me make finger foods for dinner and we're renting a few movies.

Old 12-31-2013, 03:00 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,996,352 times
Tonight, I'm sitting down the Captain and trying another kind of rum. The Kraken and I are going to go on an adventure. It will be slightly different since he has to stay in the ocean whereas the Captain just has to be sailing on the ocean.

Either way, I'm drinking lots of stuff tonight, and also drinking on Friday.

Old 12-31-2013, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
I don't go to meetings anymore. The people there kind of irritated me with their fat free cool whip concoctions. Everyone was trying to figure out how to stuff as much food in their face as they could for the lowest amount of points...didn't matter if they were eating chemicals and crap. Sorry...my pet peeve.

Fitbit is the bracelet you wear to see how your body is running right? Does it do calories and steps? Do you wear it when you sleep? I think I remember seeing something like that.

I have a polar watch...it's old but got it dirt cheap when I worked at the gym. I only wear it when I run though, it's not comfortable to wear it all the time because of the chest strap.
I don't like people enough to do meetings.

Fitbit has a few different options, but the wristband is one. A couple of them monitor sleep, stairs, steps, calories burned. It syncs with your phone.

Old 12-31-2013, 03:14 PM

769 posts, read 976,948 times
Quote:
I don't like people enough to do meetings.

Fitbit has a few different options, but the wristband is one. A couple of them monitor sleep, stairs, steps, calories burned. It syncs with your phone.
I did weigth watches lost a bunch of weight.

I am going back to the diet that I did before and was successful. The last few days i have done well but am going to enjoy wine tonight. It is my last glass of wine until Super bowl. I watch my sugar and carb intake. Not low carb because my stomach can't take all that fat and meat. I have to eat veggies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships