Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-05-2014, 07:39 PM

1,846 posts, read 2,044,242 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Lol, how's the mole?
Bleeding all over the place considering the location of the biopsy. Every time I walk anywhere it hurts.

Find out what the deal was with it on Monday. Got lots of health issues right now from living my lifestyle that is rough on my health. This girl I think punched me hard enough to cause a TMJ in my jaw!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconess View Post
wish that would work for my brain...
Ambien just helps me stop thinking about everything at night. I have trouble staying asleep though! Sleep apnea!

Old 03-05-2014, 08:02 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,064,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
Funneee!
That's cute! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooplaman View Post

Ambien just helps me stop thinking about everything at night. I have trouble staying asleep though! Sleep apnea!

I'm a bedtime "mental list maker". Sometimes, I'll think of something important and then I cannot get to sleep until I get up to write it down. There was one time, I was so exhausted and so desperate for sleep, I got up, went to the master bath, found a lip liner and wrote a reminder on the bathroom mirror. I fell asleep easily after that. I've since learned to keep my phone by my bed (I have a "reminder app" on it). That is a good solution but also kind of feeds the issue of not turning my brain off! Catch 22 I guess

Old 03-05-2014, 08:36 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,558,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
That's cute! lol

I'm a bedtime "mental list maker". Sometimes, I'll think of something important and then I cannot get to sleep until I get up to write it down. There was one time, I was so exhausted and so desperate for sleep, I got up, went to the master bath, found a lip liner and wrote a reminder on the bathroom mirror. I fell asleep easily after that. I've since learned to keep my phone by my bed (I have a "reminder app" on it). That is a good solution but also kind of feeds the issue of not turning my brain off! Catch 22 I guess
I've to get up in the middle of the night to jot down wisecracks.
It's tough being me.

Old 03-05-2014, 08:48 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,064,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
I've to get up in the middle of the night to jot down wisecracks.
It's tough being me.
It must be. LOL

Did you think of that one last night and write it on the mirror with lip liner?

Old 03-06-2014, 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
That's cute! lol

That's what I do! Then I see I have snapchats in my inbox and texts and then I stay up all night.

I won't lie my cell phone is the most closest thing to me in my life.

Old 03-06-2014, 11:06 AM

9,086 posts, read 1,459,215 times
Quote:
Bleeding all over the place considering the location of the biopsy. Every time I walk anywhere it hurts.

Find out what the deal was with it on Monday. Got lots of health issues right now from living my lifestyle that is rough on my health. This girl I think punched me hard enough to cause a TMJ in my jaw!

If I could get my brain to shut up that would be a good start to getting to sleep...but even ambient music doesn't help that...

Old 03-06-2014, 11:10 AM

Quote:
If I could get my brain to shut up that would be a good start to getting to sleep...but even ambient music doesn't help that...
So pop an ambien pill every now and then! Literally, if you try to stay up it usually makes me feel tired and drunk.

Old 03-06-2014, 01:14 PM

1,510 posts, read 2,962,792 times
Quote:
My mind goes a million miles a second if I let it, especially late at night. One thing I discovered years ago is something that any child enjoys--bedtime stories. Specifically, I love the "Selected Shorts" series by NPR. Great short stories read aloud to a live audience by famous actors/actresses/stage performers. Really helps me focus on something other than what's going through my brain at the moment.

--Dim

Old 03-06-2014, 01:21 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,842,888 times
Quote:

Hmmm hopefully its just melonoma. Can be taken off.

Why did a girl punch you?

And what's TMJ?

Old 03-06-2014, 01:23 PM

2,084 posts, read 2,621,019 times
Quote:
This girl I think punched me hard enough to cause a TMJ in my jaw!
Eek. I have TMJ disorder too, but naturally - my lower jaw is bigger than my upper jaw and that causes issues. A lot of people have TMJ problems but they resolve themselves. Mine acts up at times and probably always will but yours will probably fix itself naturally at some point.

That reminds me...I knew a guy in college who was at a club while studying abroad in Australia and some girl hit him in the ear with her elbow so hard (accidentally I think) that he ruptured his eardrum!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships