Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-17-2014, 03:24 PM

769 posts, read 976,771 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
Should've googled penis enlargement pills and showed him that.
Did you watch Helix Friday night? OMG it was SO freaking good.

I told one of my guy friends that I have been watching SyFy...he is like really you need to stop being a dork..be more girl. NOOOO I like the SyFy channel..

Old 03-17-2014, 03:26 PM

532 posts, read 1,176,908 times
Also couldn't understand why I have medical bills. "Don't your parents help you with that?"

Well no, is that their job at 29?

Old 03-17-2014, 03:30 PM

1,846 posts, read 2,044,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subie2 View Post
Also couldn't understand why I have medical bills. "Don't your parents help you with that?"

You seem really angry, just let it go. They are plenty of fish out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsechick71 View Post

I told one of my guy friends that I have been watching SyFy...he is like really you need to stop being a dork..be more girl. NOOOO I like the SyFy channel..
Are you a BSG fan too?

Helix is so weird and complex but I still watch it for some reason.

Old 03-17-2014, 03:32 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,992,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by horsechick71 View Post

I don't watch TV except during football season, but more importantly I was out having fun with some friends.
Quote:

You didn't know that you were supposed to latch onto your parents and have them give you everything until they're dead, and also give you more money afterwards?

Old 03-17-2014, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooplaman View Post
You seem really angry, just let it go. They are plenty of fish out there.
I am allowed to be pissed off for a few hours. It JUST happened. I'll be "angry" as long as I feel like it. Seeing as your many other posts in this forum make it quite obvious that you're clueless about females to begin with, I don't see any real loss looking "angry" to you.

You remind me of TVSportsGuy
Quote:

You didn't know that you were supposed to latch onto your parents and have them give you everything until they're dead, and also give you more money afterwards?
LOL I must have missed that. Mommy and daddy can't afford to house me an buy me a $40,000 fast car that attracts all the mean policemen.

Old 03-17-2014, 03:41 PM

1,846 posts, read 2,044,604 times
Quote:
I am allowed to be pissed off for a few hours. It JUST happened. I'll be "angry" as long as I feel like it. Seeing as your many other posts in this forum make it quite obvious that you're clueless about females to begin with, I don't see any real loss looking "angry" to you.

LOL I must have missed that. Mommy and daddy can't afford to house me an buy me a $40,000 fast car that attracts all the mean policemen.

Why are you lashing out at me just because I pointed something out?

I find this a bit hilarious to be honest, and I am not looking for validation from you so feel free to view me any way you would like!

Old 03-17-2014, 03:41 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,992,952 times
Quote:

I wish my dad would just surprise me with a 40k sports car. I have to pay for my own place AND pay for my own car, that isn't even a fast car! But I'm almost done paying for it!

Old 03-17-2014, 03:43 PM

Quote:

I have medical bills also but paid them off. I had some issues with allergies and asthma.

Old 03-17-2014, 03:45 PM

Quote:
I don't watch TV except during football season, but more importantly I was out having fun with some friends.

I don't actually watch live tv...I watch xifinity. I had to get up early on Saturday so it was early night for me. Once I move back to DC I will get out more.

Old 03-17-2014, 03:45 PM

Here here, much happier with my "grampy" car. I paid for it! It's all miiiine <3
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships