Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-17-2014, 04:34 PM

19,427 posts, read 15,240,283 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
Everyone is looking at me...guess they are getting hungry.

I don't feel like cooking. I think I might have to pretend to be asleep. They never wake me when I'm sleeping...lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
Reminds me of a punchline in an episode of the Big Bang Theory: "Don't wake her (Sheldon referring to Penny), she'll maul you like a rabid wolverine."
We had a similar running joke about my mom when we were kids, except the animal of mention was grizzly bear rather than wolverine.

Old 03-17-2014, 04:34 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,068,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooplaman View Post

Buy them white castle! lol they will feel it the next day!
I haven't had white castle since I was a little kid. I don't even think we have that chain down here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
Sounds like you are talking about pets rather than your family.
You have not seen them eat! lol
No, honestly though...they just eat A LOT, but thankfully they have manners while doing so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
??

Well we all know how chicks like to apply monikers like "Chowhound" to themselves.....
HAhaa...yeah I was thinking that too. I don't chow...I nibble...lol

Old 03-17-2014, 04:37 PM

Damn...didn't close my eyes fast enough! lol

My husband has been home since 4pm and said they all ate a full mean already. Okay then. Dinner WAS served.

Old 03-17-2014, 04:38 PM

1,846 posts, read 2,044,791 times
Quote:
I haven't had white castle since I was a little kid. I don't even think we have that chain down here.

HAhaa...yeah I was thinking that too. I don't chow...I nibble...lol
Lucky! They have this place in NYC called chicken and rice and oh man I am addicted to that too. They have this tasty white sauce and really strong red sauce. My first time there I squirted the red sauce all over not realizing how strong it was! Oh man I was begging for my friend to stop the car so I can grab some water. And the next morning I spent the whole day in the bathroom cursing my friend.

Why does all the good tasty foods have to be so bad on the digestive tract?

Old 03-17-2014, 04:46 PM

19,427 posts, read 15,240,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
A few episodes back were kind of ho hum, but, I thought last Sunday's, (3/9/14,) episode was pretty good and wait till you see this one. WOE NELLY!

In TWD tv conversation, we've all pretty much decided "Terminus" isn't a good thing.

And definitely don't go over to the tv section some serious spoilers over there. People couldn't wait for the show to go off before they started giving away details.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
Just goes to show thar are mentally ill folks even during "The Zombie Apocalypse"......

there are many mentally ill around...
Wow, you guys weren't kidding. I was actually getting pretty bored with the show, but they definitely upped the ante last night.

Does anyone ever watch The Talking Dead afterwards?

Old 03-17-2014, 04:48 PM

1,846 posts, read 2,044,791 times
Quote:
Wow, you guys weren't kidding. I was actually getting pretty bored with the show, but they definitely upped the ante last night.

I watch talking dead sometimes, the host can get annoying though!

Now you know why I was itching to talk about it last night!

Old 03-17-2014, 04:54 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,561,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooplaman View Post
Lucky! They have this place in NYC called chicken and rice and oh man I am addicted to that too. They have this tasty white sauce and really strong red sauce. My first time there I squirted the red sauce all over not realizing how strong it was! Oh man I was begging for my friend to stop the car so I can grab some water. And the next morning I spent the whole day in the bathroom cursing my friend.

The same reason it clogs the arteries, kills the liver and the pancreas.

Old 03-17-2014, 04:58 PM

17,635 posts, read 22,636,672 times
Quote:

I watch some of 'The Talking Dead' & I switch to the GSN where the "Newly Wed Game" is on (switch back&forth)......

Old 03-17-2014, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
I don't know about that. I had some good eats this weekend and it was all relatively healthy stuff.

Well, except for the fudge and the Italian cream cake...lol

Old 03-17-2014, 05:10 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,561,868 times
Quote:
I don't know about that. I had some good eats this weekend and it was all relatively healthy stuff.

Well, except for the fudge and the Italian cream cake...lol
Hmmm, blew it with the last snetence.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships