Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2013, 04:59 PM

14,247 posts, read 17,921,045 times

Advertisements

Maybe if the OP stops behaving like a pathetic loser then he will find he becomes more attractive.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2013, 05:00 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,725,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floppage View Post
No, it's not. The friendzone is where unattractive guys go if they have a good personality.

Attractive + good personality = women want to date you
Attractive + bad personality = women want to **** you, usually date you too
Unattractive + good personality = friendzone, gay little buddy, etc.
Unattractive + bad personality = ignored
So you admit you have a bad personality? Why do you feel the need to put it out on display to the entire board over and over again? Are you trying to punish us for some reason?

Just come to terms with the fact that you are mentally ill, and get help. Unless you get off on being anathema to the world. Which is kind of obnoxious, actually.

Old 11-01-2013, 05:02 PM

175 posts, read 275,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnp292 View Post
Good advice that has already fallen on deaf ears.

Until he stops acting like AStalkingButler and realizes that he's not the KnowerOfThings that he thinks he is, he will not find any GlitteringPrizes, and will likely be doomed to his state of floppage.
I'm not on here as often as i used tobe, there's too much stuff to keep up with. If he is a down in the dumps poster who keeps coming back with different names I do feel sorry for him, that's not good behaviour at all. He should perhaps look into counselling.

Old 11-01-2013, 05:04 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,339,729 times
well booooo hooooo,

You know, OP, things could be much much worse for you. Given that you have an electronic device posting on this thread tells me you're not doing so bad. Take a trip to your local homeless shelter, and can guarantee, you'll have a different prespective on things.

Old 11-01-2013, 05:10 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,472,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Do you want a cookie?
Give him two.

[one cookie is such a lonely cookie]

Old 11-01-2013, 05:18 PM

4,187 posts, read 5,159,122 times

Old 11-01-2013, 05:24 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,855,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEETC View Post
Give him two.

[one cookie is such a lonely cookie]
Hahaha.

Old 11-01-2013, 05:41 PM

1,514 posts, read 2,119,969 times
The last sexual marketplace I went to was Vegas. They had some good deals there, but I was on kind of a budget so I didn't buy anything.

Old 11-01-2013, 05:42 PM

377 posts, read 620,021 times
I think as soon as a man comes to realize this truth, no matter how harsh it is, can finally move on with his life and take the first steps to achieving happiness. Relationships, dating, and sex simply were not meant for you OP, neither were they for me. At the end of the day, they are experiences that one can live a relatively fulfilling life without. Many people will never experience what it's like to dive out of an airplane, to sail across the oceans, or to be launched into space. I doubt many are depressed that they won't, either.

The good news is, as you get older and your sex drive starts to plummet, the less you will care about these things and finally move on with your life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Just come to terms with the fact that you are mentally ill, and get help.
I don't know why the mods keep allowing this troll to continue to post so freely. There has to be a rule against playing the armchair psychologist and "diagnosing" perfectly healthy people with a slew of disorders you learned from a psych 101 class.

Old 11-01-2013, 05:45 PM

5,730 posts, read 10,126,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floppage View Post
By the time a guy is in his mid-20's he has figured out his role in the sexual marketplace. I am really just the type of guy who women would use as a beta male provider or friendzoned emotional tampon. I am not attractive to women and that's that. It's basic biology. There's no complicated science to attraction. I am just an evolutionary loser.

This is an excerpt from an article I really liked a few years ago:

(Source: Darwinism: It’s true. But it ain’t pretty)
Poor you.

I'm a crippled who's sitting in the ER waiting for them to stick a needle into my spine to take some of my pain away.

So what?

Don't like it.... Man up and do something about it.

Or don't and we will be better off if your DNA dies out

Your choice.

PS:
My GF is a redhead nympho with an hourglass figure.

Now.... You want it or not? It's up to you
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships