Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2013, 10:29 PM

855 posts, read 1,384,192 times

Advertisements

Subway was kinda crowded at the exit.

Brave chick grabs me in the backside. This was not just an accidental hand to butt, excuse me pardon me introduction. Lady put at least a half second mini squeeze to it. That`s when I turned around looked, caught a girl right behind me who exited too. She kinda smiled and said "sorry, that was me" and than I lost her getting to my next train.

At first I was a little pissed off about it but then thought nothing off it. I mean here I am minding my own business and a girl took a huge liberty that Ireally didn't agree with. She was average pretty I guess, kinda plain janey with a nice smile, not much curves.

My second mind told me that I was the fool who missed the chance to return my own hand to butt gesture. Equal opportunity. Even better if I had stopped her, smiled and asked why she did? Then I thought better not with all the cameras around. After losing her I kinda thought that she could have been a shyte disturber or maybe she was trying to break the ice in a different way. A few girls have told me that I do have a good butt so maybe I can see a bit of justification. Not gonna blame the feminists who want to get back at all the hand slaps from the bosses hahaha in the days of ole!!!

Do I have the right to return the favour even though I probably wouldn't have if given the opportunity?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2013, 10:33 PM

6,509 posts, read 8,450,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shortnblack View Post

Brave chick grabs me in the backside. This was not just an accidental hand to butt, excuse me pardon me introduction. Lady put at least a half second mini squeeze to it. That`s when I turned around looked, caught a girl right behind me who exited too. She kinda smiled and said "sorry, that was me" and than I lost her getting to my next train.

At first I was a little pissed off about it but then thought nothing off it. I mean here I am minding my own business and a girl took a huge liberty that Ireally didn't agree with. She was average pretty I guess, kinda plain janey with a nice smile, not much curves.

My second mind told me that I was the fool who missed the chance to return my own hand to butt gesture. Equal opportunity. Even better if I had stopped her, smiled and asked why she did? Then I thought better not with all the cameras around. After losing her I kinda thought that she could have been a shyte disturber or maybe she was trying to break the ice in a different way. A few girls have told me that I do have a good butt so maybe I can see a bit of justification. Not gonna blame the feminists who want to get back at all the hand slaps from the bosses hahaha in the days of ole!!!

Do I have the right to return the favour even though I probably wouldn't have if given the opportunity?
That really depends on who you ask. Technically, you do have the right, but realistically, she could turn the tables in you and make it appear as though it was all in your mind. Would you have tried to talk to her, based on this alone? Would you have tried to talk to her if she hadn't done this?

Old 11-01-2013, 11:04 PM

6,732 posts, read 9,993,089 times
Wait, aren't you always saying how no women want you?

Old 11-02-2013, 01:17 AM

324 posts, read 441,000 times
Lol Lol ol ol can't help my self

Old 11-02-2013, 01:52 AM

728 posts, read 1,899,394 times
I hate having those dreams too. They seem so real sometimes!

Old 11-02-2013, 06:28 AM

19,969 posts, read 30,213,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shortnblack View Post

she could be an undercover cop-be careful..... you go to grab her,,,you will now be a predator....doesnt matter what she has done previously..

also,,, another reason id be careful, you might feel up the wrong woman,,someone that looks like her,,
and good luck with that..

Old 11-02-2013, 06:34 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,850,918 times
Lol, she was wrong to do that. Who touches random guy's butts? (I fantasize about it but no)

Old 11-02-2013, 06:36 AM

204 posts, read 351,150 times
Woman huh

Old 11-02-2013, 06:42 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,850,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkong30 View Post
Woman huh
You think it was a dude?

Old 11-02-2013, 06:49 AM

809 posts, read 1,273,188 times
I have literally had my face on pairs of boobs once because of subway movements and inertia across the years. And some women boldly grab my arm when it's packed and they are at the point of falling. It does not mean anything more than a freaky commuter accident on a crowded train.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships