Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2013, 04:41 PM

255 posts, read 373,506 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
If you want to be treated like a toy, play a game.

If you want to be treated like a man, behave like one.

HINT: Manipulation is not manly. It's weaselly.
Men define what manly is and is not. Women don't. They're not men. They can't know what it is to be a man or what it takes to be a man. Game is still dumb. Because it doesn't work and it makes men appear as if they can't live without sex. Why would a man beg for worn-out vagina, especially when the women these guys use game on are the sex toys of Alphas?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2013, 04:41 PM

11,157 posts, read 13,995,357 times
I suspect there are a lot of PUAs out there who are virgins. And not by choice.

Old 11-02-2013, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10th Man Down View Post
Men define what manly is and is not. Women don't. They're not men. They can't know what it is to be a man or what it takes to be a man. Game is still dumb. Because it doesn't work and it makes men appear as if they can't live without sex. Why would a man beg for worn-out vagina, especially when the women these guys use game on are the sex toys of Alphas?
Women define it every bit as much as men do in the form of their expectations and experiences with men in their lives. For example, a woman may consider decisiveness to be manly. (Before everyone jumps on me, I realize decisiveness is an asexual quality. I am simply saying one can consider it a quality in defining "manliness.") Another may look for traditional qualities associated with being a gentleman or chivalrous. These may not be considered manly by some men, but if a woman finds them to be, who cares? It's all in the eye of the beholder.

Old 11-02-2013, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowftbll View Post
Women define it every bit as much as men do in the form of their expectations and experiences with men in their lives. For example, a woman may consider decisiveness to be manly. (Before everyone jumps on me, I realize decisiveness is an asexual quality. I am simply saying one can consider it a quality in defining "manliness.") Another may look for traditional qualities associated with being a gentleman or chivalrous. These may not be considered manly by some men, but if a woman finds them to be, who cares? It's all in the eye of the beholder.
There are serial-killers getting hundreds and hundreds of love letters from women. There are drug dealers and junkies dating high-quality women. I know one woman who's dating an ex-convict who went to jail for rape. Let women decide what is manly and how men should behave and you'll end up with a messed up society.. which we already have.

Old 11-02-2013, 05:03 PM

Quote:
There are serial-killers getting hundreds and hundreds of love letters from women. There are drug dealers and junkies dating high-quality women. I know one woman who's dating an ex-convict who went to jail for rape. Let women decide what is manly and how men should behave and you'll end up with a messed up society.. which we already have.

So because some women (out of the roughly 160,000,000 in the U.S.) write to prisoners, drug dealers and junkies, the average woman should not be able to define for herself what she considers "manly?"

Old 11-02-2013, 05:04 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,195,845 times
Quote:
If women don't find you manly, you will never get dates.

So, is this your 10th screen name down, too? When will you be posting clips from Hamburger Hill?

Old 11-02-2013, 05:10 PM

Quote:
There are drug dealers and junkies dating high-quality women.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowftbll View Post

So because some women (out of the roughly 160,000,000 in the U.S.) write to prisoners, drug dealers and junkies, the average woman should not be able to define for herself what she considers "manly?"
Not to mention that being with a criminal, drug dealer, or junkie and being a "high-quality" woman are mutually exclusive. High-quality women are neither stupid nor codependent and would not bother with such men in the first place.

Old 11-02-2013, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
Not to mention that being with a criminal, drug dealer, or junkie and being a "high-quality" woman are mutually exclusive. High-quality women are neither stupid nor codependent and would not bother with such men in the first place.
Here's it explained in simple terms: men should never let women define what is manly or not because there are too many vagina-beggars out there, also known as men doing whatever women decide is fitting for men to do, aka, what they consider attractive in a man, making many men do stupid stuff in order to get laid.

''Oh, I only like dangerous men. You better have some criminal records going, boy.''

''Oh, I'm a proper woman. You have to marry me.''

''Oh, I need a man with x level of education and x level of income.''

The moment a man is willing to let a woman decide who is a man and who isn't and what's manly behavior and what is not: he's no longer a man. He's a white knight. a Pick-up artist. A vagina-beggar. He's trash. He's nothing. Men do what men want to do, they live they lives as they want and if women or gay men or the Church or the Femnists do not like it, Fick them.

Old 11-02-2013, 05:51 PM

Thumping your chest isn't manly, either.

Old 11-02-2013, 06:23 PM

2,631 posts, read 7,013,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10th man down View Post
game is ridiculous. It takes vagina-begging to a whole new level and i ain't taking about aladdin taking his girl for a magical carpet ride. It makes the man look like a fool, with his canned one-lines and gizmos to attract attention. You ain't a peackcock, son. Women aren't interested in being hit on by men who don't look like this or by guys who aren't bad boy like this

good-looks will always trump game and that nonsense of alpha male body language and kino and sarging and the other pua bs lingo used on roissy's and rollo blog are made for 15 year old pimple-faced world of warcraft refugees who're trying to impress their equally nerdy friends.
thread ended. You sir ARE a god.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships