U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 11-02-2013, 06:55 PM
 
10 posts, read 9,862 times
Reputation: 14

Advertisements

This is sooooo weird!! He just texted me!! He wants me to go over to his place now!!!!

 
Old 11-02-2013, 07:02 PM
 
Location: Greenbelt, MD
8,931 posts, read 6,464,857 times
Reputation: 44197
Quote:
Originally Posted by NanGirl View Post
This is sooooo weird!! He just texted me!! He wants me to go over to his place now!!!!
Well that is weird.

I can't relate to the texting as it seems at this point she should have called you and arranged an actual date.
 
Old 11-02-2013, 07:03 PM
 
10 posts, read 9,862 times
Reputation: 14
OK so this is getting really weird. I texted him back that I'd love to go over to his place. He texted back, and this is word for word: "dress really sexy for me babe"

This is so completely out of character for him. He's NEVER been like that with me before. I don't really know what to respond
 
Old 11-02-2013, 07:03 PM
 
3,067 posts, read 2,497,472 times
Reputation: 3608
Quote:
Originally Posted by NanGirl View Post
This is sooooo weird!! He just texted me!! He wants me to go over to his place now!!!!
He wants you to sleep with him... Because he know's you had sex with that other guy. It's completely up to you what you do, but just know going into it, if you do choose to go over to his house, that he may not have genuine intentions in asking you to come by--he may just be wanting to prove that he can get some too.

And at this point after reading that last post you just put up, I think that he's trying to game you, since he knows that approach worked for that other guy(the one that he sized up as a typical alpha jock).

Good luck. I hope I'm wrong, but I really have a feeling that he is trying to sleep with you to help his ego.
 
Old 11-02-2013, 07:05 PM
 
1,207 posts, read 1,297,307 times
Reputation: 1101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith2187 View Post
He wants you to sleep with him... Because he know's you had sex with that other guy. It's completely up to you what you do, but just know going into it, if you do choose to go over to his house, that he may not have genuine intentions in asking you to come by--he may just be wanting to prove that he can get some too.

And at this point after reading that last post you just put up, I think that he's trying to game you, since he knows that approach worked for that other guy(the one that he sized up as a typical alpha jock).

Good luck. I hope I'm wrong, but I really have a feeling that he is trying to sleep with you to help his ego.
That's exactly what I was thinking before I saw your post.
 
Old 11-02-2013, 07:05 PM
 
14,396 posts, read 17,261,637 times
Reputation: 11189
Quote:
Originally Posted by NanGirl View Post
OK so this is getting really weird. I texted him back that I'd love to go over to his place. He texted back, and this is word for word: "dress really sexy for me babe"

This is so completely out of character for him. He's NEVER been like that with me before. I don't really know what to respond
Pssh. You'll probably be married in 6 months.
 
Old 11-02-2013, 07:07 PM
 
Location: Aliso Viejo, Orange County, CA
4,941 posts, read 6,328,319 times
Reputation: 4064
Quote:
Originally Posted by NanGirl View Post
This is sooooo weird!! He just texted me!! He wants me to go over to his place now!!!!
He's angry and you said he is acting weird, so be sure to let your friends know where you are going. Actually, what's the rush?

Maybe the two of you should talk again in a public place and come to some type of understanding before you run to his arms.
 
Old 11-02-2013, 07:11 PM
 
Location: SF Bay Area
13,344 posts, read 17,327,953 times
Reputation: 19653
I don't think an LTR is in the cards ... he just wants a FWB just like the other guys since you guys aren't exclusive.
Playing the nice guy didn't get him very far with OP.
 
Old 11-02-2013, 07:12 PM
 
10 posts, read 9,862 times
Reputation: 14
For sure he wants to do it. He's wanted to do it since we first started going out. All guys want to do it! I'm not naive.

And I know it's about his ego and I can't blame him.

Anyhow, I am going to go over. The question is how "sexy" to dress. If i do less than i was with guy 2, Mister #1 (new name for "the guy i want to be the one") might compare - if he really remembers how i was dressed. If I dress sexier he might think that I'm giving him "better".
 
Old 11-02-2013, 07:14 PM
 
14,396 posts, read 17,261,637 times
Reputation: 11189
Go for it. Dress "better sexy" but don't look like a street walker.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:18 PM.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top