U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 11-03-2013, 04:22 PM
 
Location: Up in the air
19,126 posts, read 26,592,888 times
Reputation: 16253

Advertisements

Dramaaaaaa.

Are you 12?

 
Old 11-03-2013, 04:25 PM
 
Location: Windsor, Ontario, Canada
11,267 posts, read 13,093,178 times
Reputation: 13454
 
Old 11-03-2013, 06:05 PM
 
Location: Washington D.C. Area
709 posts, read 954,169 times
Reputation: 779
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
Yet you dish em out?
Where?

I haven't dished out any insults.
 
Old 11-03-2013, 06:21 PM
 
Location: Great Plains
25,584 posts, read 31,700,505 times
Reputation: 22713
Quote:
Originally Posted by Collateral View Post
Where?

I haven't dished out any insults.
Lets review.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collateral View Post
The only one here with issues is you bro.
The poster you quoted is female, therefore not a "bro." That would be insulting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collateral View Post
I didn't start this thread to be judged dude. I didn't ask anyone what they think about my behavior. I'm asking what they think about my Ex's behavior.
Again, Dude? Honestly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Collateral View Post
If you are taking her side then you have no morals at all.

Anyone who wants a lying, cheating, manipulative, money grubber to be happy is not thinking straight. But as usual.. we always attack the angry person instead of the person who caused the anger.
No morals? That is feeble attempt at an insult. Or an ad hominim attack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Collateral View Post
The only real George Costanza here is you.
Yet another insult.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Collateral View Post
I'm here to talk about my Ex.. not engage in elementary school cut downs.
So you're telling us something contrary to your posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collateral View Post
I'm not obsessing. I just saw her with a new guy and got annoyed. This is the first time I've given her significant thought in a year.

Looks are a big deal and anyone who denies this is delusional.
We are the delusional ones? Once again, you're wrong.

Dr Cox - Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong - YouTube
 
Old 11-03-2013, 07:08 PM
 
Location: Washington D.C. Area
709 posts, read 954,169 times
Reputation: 779
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
Lets review.


The poster you quoted is female, therefore not a "bro." That would be insulting.


Again, Dude? Honestly.

No morals? That is feeble attempt at an insult. Or an ad hominim attack.

Yet another insult.

So you're telling us something contrary to your posts.



We are the delusional ones? Once again, you're wrong.

Dr Cox - Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong - YouTube
So you're basically saying its ok for people to insult me, but not ok for me to react? I never initiated any insults.

Why don't you attack those who initiated insults towards me instead of attacking me for responding?
 
Old 11-03-2013, 07:14 PM
 
1,478 posts, read 1,891,051 times
Reputation: 2508
We don't know your ex, but you come on here and trash her and expect us to just spew hate about her cause "you said so"?
You are dying for her to live a horrible life so you can "win".
If you can't see how sad and pathetic that makes you, then you are a bigger loser than I thought.

"Not" deleting her isn't going to help you anymore than keeping her is. You need to get over it.
If you made this thread for us all to just say, "oh man you are right she is horrible and ugly and you rule and you win!" sorry but we can't do that. I can't stand people who make threads and then get mad when people don't respond with what they want. We are giving you the truth, and you can't handle it. You need to delete her, and you need help. Deal with it.

I really really think this is a troll thread now btw and I'm done now.
 
Old 11-03-2013, 07:20 PM
 
Location: Great Plains
25,584 posts, read 31,700,505 times
Reputation: 22713
Quote:
Originally Posted by Collateral View Post
So you're basically saying its ok for people to insult me, but not ok for me to react? I never initiated any insults.

Why don't you attack those who initiated insults towards me instead of attacking me for responding?
Because you are arrogant, self absorbed and would take pleasure in someone elses misery. Then you try claiming we are the immoral one. You want sympathy, then you better look it up in a dictionary. You wont get any from anyone here.

What you claim is ugly, pathetic, and ignorant. You refuse to listen and learn. You rather take pleasure in somoene misfortune. It eats you up when your little plan doesn't work, and the one you wish misfortune on doesn't show any sign of unhappiness. You cry conspiracy when she posts this stuff.

When everyone is against you it is time for self evaluation. Nope, you attack others and claim we are the ones in the wrong.
 
Old 11-03-2013, 07:21 PM
 
Location: Washington D.C. Area
709 posts, read 954,169 times
Reputation: 779
Quote:
Originally Posted by DR2012 View Post
We don't know your ex, but you come on here and trash her and expect us to just spew hate about her cause "you said so"?
You are dying for her to live a horrible life so you can "win".
If you can't see how sad and pathetic that makes you, then you are a bigger loser than I thought.

"Not" deleting her isn't going to help you anymore than keeping her is. You need to get over it.
If you made this thread for us all to just say, "oh man you are right she is horrible and ugly and you rule and you win!" sorry but we can't do that. I can't stand people who make threads and then get mad when people don't respond with what they want. We are giving you the truth, and you can't handle it. You need to delete her, and you need help. Deal with it.

I really really think this is a troll thread now btw and I'm done now.
I started this thread to get opinions on my Ex's behavior.. not my behavior. Not ONCE did I ask anyone for advice. I only asked for opinions on my Ex's behavior.

I appreciate the advice, but the only sad, pathetic loser here is you.
 
Old 11-03-2013, 07:23 PM
 
Location: Great Plains
25,584 posts, read 31,700,505 times
Reputation: 22713
Quote:
Originally Posted by Collateral View Post
I started this thread to get opinions on my Ex's behavior.. not my behavior. Not ONCE did I ask anyone for advice. I only asked for opinions on my Ex's behavior.

I appreciate the advice, but the only sad, pathetic loser here is you.
And there you go with another attack.
 
Old 11-03-2013, 07:24 PM
 
Location: Washington D.C. Area
709 posts, read 954,169 times
Reputation: 779
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
Because you are arrogant, self absorbed and would take pleasure in someone elses misery. Then you try claiming we are the immoral one. You want sympathy, then you better look it up in a dictionary. You wont get any from anyone here.

What you claim is ugly, pathetic, and ignorant. You refuse to listen and learn. You rather take pleasure in somoene misfortune. It eats you up when your little plan doesn't work, and the one you wish misfortune on doesn't show any sign of unhappiness. You cry conspiracy when she posts this stuff.

When everyone is against you it is time for self evaluation. Nope, you attack others and claim we are the ones in the wrong.
How you feel about me is very similar to how I feel about her. So why is it ok for you to have ugly feelings about someone.. but not for me?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:05 AM.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top