Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2013, 09:56 PM

3,440 posts, read 5,717,968 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busse_Reeve View Post
You are friend zoned or they aren't attracted to you.

I'd rather have it be the later so I can move on.

I have no time for female "friends" who secretly despise me and my other REAL male friends anyways.

If they have a "game" I got one too BTW!!!

Later gator!
You got it.

Trust me, these girls who are teasing this dude are definitely getting it on with some other guy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2013, 10:59 PM

428 posts, read 445,599 times
I think what he means is WHY are they getting undressed then?

This is baffling, pretty sure we are right here.

It's REJECTION and or teasing, playing mind games.

If not "heavy petting" is where it stops.

If you are exploring her canals with your trigger switch....she has already entered "the badlands".

Time to fire that sucker off.......

Old 11-03-2013, 11:02 PM

37,612 posts, read 45,996,704 times
Quote:

This is baffling, pretty sure we are right here.

It's REJECTION and or teasing, playing mind games.

If not "heavy petting" is where it stops.

If you are exploring her canals with your trigger switch....she has already entered "the badlands".

Time to fire that sucker off.......
Let's see. How about "I promise - I won't put it in". "I just want to see your body - I won't do anything you don't want me to." Or, "I just want to hold you, that's all...just for a few minutes."

Come on...you guys know better than this. Every one of us gals has heard these lines.

Old 11-03-2013, 11:04 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,202,346 times
Quote:
Because penis-in-vagina intercourse should not be some kind of end-game goal and for these women, apparently it's not.

Someone posted this video in another thread, and it bears mentioning here (NSFW for language):

Some of you men need to understand that just because a woman is fooling around with you, that does not automatically mean she wants intercourse with you, nor should it. Stop being so penetration-centric. Really.

Old 11-03-2013, 11:43 PM

2,793 posts, read 4,070,465 times
I gotta admit, I'm a woman and I don't get it. If I'm getting naked and doing everything but intercourse, well, intercourse is going to happen unless he's having issues. If, for whatever reason, I don't want to have intercourse, clothes won't come off. End of story. And I'll probably tell him if it's starting to get hot and heavy.

Personally, I'd ask why, w/o judgment. Or, maybe next time, you'll talk about limits prior to clothes coming off (or as they're about to). Obviously there's no communication going on and there needs to be. I mean, if it's becoming something common, I'd start to take the time to talk and find out, before the clothes start to come off. But then, I'd rather not walk away feeling like you did all those times.

Sorry, this is like seeing your favorite dessert. You can smell it, your mouth is watering because you know it'll be yummy. Then you take a bite and start to savor it, and then SMACK! Someone hits you across the face and tells you to spit it out right now! Yeah. No thanks. What's the fun in that?

Old 11-04-2013, 05:58 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,701,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrician4you View Post
It used to be when two people got naked and they were doing stuff to each other they were gonna have sex and it was understood they were gonna have sex. That was apoarently why people used to get naked. Or do people today get naked and apparently not have sex? What? He's on one side of the room. And her on the other texting pics of their genitals telling each other what they wanna do to one another someday?
If that were true there would be no need for the metaphors like "second base" and "third base." The OP seems to be a man who doesn't know how to wait to run it home.

Old 11-04-2013, 06:17 AM

5,821 posts, read 5,303,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluevalentine1986 View Post
so i've gone on dates with several girls where we do pretty much everything except for sexual intercourse.

we take all our clothes off, we do all types of foreplay, but when i say "i'm going to put a condom on", they stop me and say "no intercourse". and it ends right there. we go to sleep and we don't have sex.

why do girls do this? i'm really confused.

if they are willing to do everything else, why not go ahead and have sexual intercourse?
Because intercourse can make a woman pregnant. There is only one 100%
way of preventing pregnancy, abstention. Twice, I have gotten a women
(both were married to me at the time) pregnant, who were on the pill.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=RD...yer_detailpage

Last edited by buddy5; 11-04-2013 at 06:44 AM..

Old 11-04-2013, 06:19 AM

9,130 posts, read 20,012,483 times
I do not disagree with the replies about how forplay does not always lead to sex, or that things can be shut down at any time.

That said, seems odd that the OP would have been involved with a woman, to the point they were already stripped naked, when things suddenly get shut down. More times than not, when things have progressed to nakedness in the heat of the moment, I would expect things to just "stop" rather infrequently.

Old 11-04-2013, 07:38 AM

3,391 posts, read 4,482,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
Because penis-in-vagina intercourse should not be some kind of end-game goal and for these women, apparently it's not.

Someone posted this video in another thread, and it bears mentioning here (NSFW for language):

Some of you men need to understand that just because a woman is fooling around with you, that does not automatically mean she wants intercourse with you, nor should it. Stop being so penetration-centric. Really.
This is a great video, and I agree with you in principle, but it doesn't sound like the women the OP describes are refusing intercourse as a matter of personal preference. It sounds like they may want intercourse, but may have convinced themselves that intercourse is "real" sex, while other kinds of sex are not "real" sex.

Old 11-04-2013, 08:03 AM

374 posts, read 393,366 times
Playing devils advocate here.

Girl/Guy get naked, fool around and do just about everything but have sex. Guy gives girl an orgasm either orally and with hands.

Girl shuts down the whole thing after she's taken care of, is it ok if the guy gets a little annoyed that he didnt get taken care of?

I understand a lot of times a woman doesn't get to orgasm during sex, but I'm going to call those 2 different things because one is controlled by the girl by shutting things down, and the other isn't controlled by the guy sometimes. So I don't think its a really apples to apples comparison.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships