U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 11-04-2013, 07:12 PM
 
Location: La lune et les étoiles
17,611 posts, read 18,938,334 times
Reputation: 18913

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrician4you View Post
That's not even the topic. The topic is why get naked and do weird stuff to one another then cold turkey stop and cuddle. Snip.
Because proceeding with any further sexual acts requires a "Yes" from both parties involved. A person has the right to not allow certain additional acts if should desire not to engage.

What if the guy does something or says something that is offensive to the woman during foreplay. Why does the woman have no right to not want that person to enter her body?

Last edited by PJSaturn; 11-05-2013 at 01:14 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 11-04-2013, 07:22 PM
 
17,978 posts, read 19,711,650 times
Reputation: 26304
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Because proceeding with any further sexual acts requires a "Yes" from both parties involved. A person has the right to not allow certain additional acts if should desire not to engage.

What if the guy does something or says something that is offensive to the woman during foreplay. Why does the woman have no right to not want that person to enter her body?

You kick his azz out of your house if the guy offends you somehow. The topic is not about your right to say no. Did you even read the OPs post? He's saying he's doing freaky stuff and then the girls wanna stop and cuddle and go to sleep.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-04-2013, 07:36 PM
 
Location: La lune et les étoiles
17,611 posts, read 18,938,334 times
Reputation: 18913
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrician4you View Post
You kick his azz out of your house if the guy offends you somehow. The topic is not about your right to say no. Did you even read the OPs post? He's saying he's doing freaky stuff and then the girls wanna stop and cuddle and go to sleep.
But why do you believe that the woman (or man) does not have the right to stop at ANY point during sex (freaky or not)? Maybe they are no longer interested in having intercourse (with him for some reason) after the "freaky" stuff. Maybe its too big or too small or smells bad or looks "odd" with scabs or sores.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-04-2013, 08:08 PM
 
17,978 posts, read 19,711,650 times
Reputation: 26304
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
But why do you believe that the woman (or man) does not have the right to stop at ANY point during sex (freaky or not)? Maybe they are no longer interested in having intercourse (with him for some reason) after the "freaky" stuff. Maybe its too big or too small or smells bad or looks "odd" with scabs or sores.
And you wanna cuddle with a odd looking bad smelling needle dick guy that has scabs or sores? Yet you got freaky with him when he had all that going on? Damn you're brave taking on a guy with gonnhaherpasyphilitys.
I didn't say that people don't have the right to say stop. Sure you can stop. But It's a wtf did I do moment. What I am saying is WHY go through all that freaky stuff and then say stop let's cuddle. Good night. Huh?
Let's say you're hot and heavy with a guy and he just has you purring. And then he gets you almost there and then stops and. Turns over. Let's cuddle and falls asleep. You're telling me that you won't be the least confused? And you'll just cuddle and go to sleep. Or would you say hey whaypt so the deal? I thought we were having a good time
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-04-2013, 08:15 PM
 
3,967 posts, read 4,578,852 times
Reputation: 3651
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrician4you View Post
And you wanna cuddle with a odd looking bad smelling needle dick guy that has scabs or sores? Yet you got freaky with him when he had all that going on? Damn you're brave taking on a guy with gonnhaherpasyphilitys.
I didn't say that people don't have the right to say stop. Sure you can stop. But It's a wtf did I do moment. What I am saying is WHY go through all that freaky stuff and then say stop let's cuddle. Good night. Huh?
Let's say you're hot and heavy with a guy and he just has you purring. And then he gets you almost there and then stops and. Turns over. Let's cuddle and falls asleep. You're telling me that you won't be the least confused? And you'll just cuddle and go to sleep. Or would you say hey whaypt so the deal? I thought we were having a good time
I know right? That's dumb. It's like they had an epiphany or something. I want to cuddled with diseased individual. *facepalm*
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-04-2013, 08:18 PM
 
156 posts, read 217,362 times
Reputation: 105
Default UPDATE to "why do some girls only go "half way"?" thread

in the "why do some girls only go "half way"?" thread i said this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluevalentine1986 View Post
so i've gone on dates with several girls where we do pretty much everything except for sexual intercourse.

we take all our clothes off, we do all types of foreplay, but when i say "i'm going to put a condom on", they stop me and say "no intercourse". and it ends right there. we go to sleep and we don't have sex.

why do girls do this? i'm really confused.

if they are willing to do everything else, why not go ahead and have sexual intercourse?
the reason why i asked was because this has happened to me several times and it was the most recent incident that finally got me to want to ask somebody about it.

So i went ahead and asked the girl i was dating about it and she told me that she only wants to have sexual intercourse with her boyfriend. she is currently single. I asked her how many boyfriends has she had. she said 4. She is 21.

to be honest, the reason why i was perplexed by this is because i think i'm the guy version of this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by stepka View Post
I assume it b/c once I get that far I will not stop--if I'm holding off on sex he will get some standing up making out with all clothes on and I won't go to his house till I'm ready.

Last edited by bluevalentine1986; 11-04-2013 at 08:44 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-04-2013, 08:36 PM
 
17,978 posts, read 19,711,650 times
Reputation: 26304
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluevalentine1986 View Post
in the "why do some girls only go "half way"?" thread i said this:



the reason why i asked was because this has happened to me several times and it was the most recent incident that finally got me to want to ask somebody about it.

So i went ahead and asked the girl i was dating about it and she told me that she only wants to have sexual intercourse with her boyfriend. I asked her how many boyfriends has she has had. she said 4. She is 21.

to be honest, the reason why i was perplexed by this is because i think i'm the guy version of this:
I guess since there is no penis to vagina penetration it's not cheating. Let's do everything but that. Well that's one way to justify it in your mind
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-04-2013, 08:38 PM
 
156 posts, read 217,362 times
Reputation: 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrician4you View Post
I guess since there is no penis to vagina penetration it's not cheating. Well that's one way to justify it in your mind
she is currently single.

i just added that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-04-2013, 08:41 PM
 
6,758 posts, read 8,247,793 times
Reputation: 6787
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrician4you View Post
I guess since there is no penis to vagina penetration it's not cheating. Let's do everything but that. Well that's one way to justify it in your mind
I think what she meant was that she has no boyfriend right now, but she wants official gf status with the OP before sex.

Which is not unreasonable.

Quote:
to be honest, the reason why i was perplexed by this is because i think i'm the guy version of this:
So tell her. Tell her that you like her a lot, are not ready to be bf/gf yet (if you are not), and that you are uncomfortable going as far as you two have been when you two are not ready for intercourse yet.

Guys get to have sexual boundaries, too .

I, too, have limits to what points I am ok with regularly stopping at. I don't think it is weird.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-04-2013, 08:45 PM
 
17,978 posts, read 19,711,650 times
Reputation: 26304
Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
I think what she meant was that she has no boyfriend right now, but she wants official gf status with the OP before sex.

Which is not unreasonable.

So tell her. Tell her that you like her a lot, are not ready to be bf/gf yet (if you are not), and that you are uncomfortable going as far as you two have been when you two are not ready for intercourse yet.

Guys get to have sexual boundaries, too .

I, too, have limits to what points I am ok with regularly stopping at. I don't think it is weird.
So she is willing to do anything under the sun but that? Sort of a Im saving myself only do that one thing with the special man in my life but I'll let this guy do anything but that? Ok that's cool but lay the ground rules so there is no confusion. Everyone has a stopping point but let it be known
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. | Please obey Forum Rules | Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top