U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2013, 10:44 PM

3,967 posts, read 4,578,852 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by princewilla View Post
You can Google it and you would find various research which prove this claim.
I can also Google unicorns as well.

Old 11-04-2013, 10:45 PM

428 posts, read 365,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Jacket View Post
I can also Google unicorns as well.
So what ?
Those are actual research not some fantasy.

Old 11-04-2013, 10:46 PM

3,967 posts, read 4,578,852 times
Quote:
So what ?
People researched unicorns as well. I'm not finding a difference so far.

Old 11-04-2013, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Jacket View Post
People researched unicorns as well. I'm not finding a difference so far.
So. What are you trying to say ?
These research are false ?

Old 11-04-2013, 11:20 PM

21,199 posts, read 20,867,867 times
Quote:
So. What are you trying to say ?
These research are false ?
I don't think you really understand what research is. The last thing you posted was about love at first sight. That doesn't prove that men are more romantic than women. If anything - that proves that men are more visual than women. And, to be honest, it really didn't prove anything at all.

If you don't want to get married - don't get married. Citing "research" and "facts" that are opinions is pointless. You don't need a reason to not want to get married just like you don't need a reason to not want to have children. Live the life you want to live and stop trying to justify your reasoning with silly things that are not provable.

Old 11-04-2013, 11:27 PM

43,371 posts, read 52,279,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
A week or two ago my husband said our daughter was the second most important person to him. It floored me. It continues to floor me. Maybe I'll feel different when she's older (only 6 months now), but there isn't a thing in the universe that remotely comes close to how I feel about her. Not him, not me, not my folks, my late twin, no one/thing. Depending on the parent of course, the love of a child ime so far is unconditional, the love for anyone else is not. Not even love for oneself. It's pointless to compare the two. That's how it is for me (I know others feel differently) and I didn't think I would feel this way.
Yeah...I am pretty sure my wife feels the same way.
Which would offend me more if I didn't feel the same way.

Weird.

Old 11-04-2013, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
I don't think you really understand what research is. The last thing you posted was about love at first sight. That doesn't prove that men are more romantic than women. If anything - that proves that men are more visual than women. And, to be honest, it really didn't prove anything at all.

If you don't want to get married - don't get married. Citing "research" and "facts" that are opinions is pointless. You don't need a reason to not want to get married just like you don't need a reason to not want to have children. Live the life you want to live and stop trying to justify your reasoning with silly things that are not provable.
No. They are provable. I know a woman can never love man like men love women. Its not a rocket science.
Men die for women not the other way around and it proves pretty much everything.

Old 11-04-2013, 11:28 PM

43,371 posts, read 52,279,215 times
Quote:
So what ?
Um.
When you get to college, take a class on how to interpret studies and data.

Old 11-04-2013, 11:29 PM

21,199 posts, read 20,867,867 times
Quote:
No. They are provable. I know a woman can never love man like men love women. Its not a rocket science.
Men die for women not the other way around and it proves pretty much everything.
How old are you? Have you ever been in a loving relationship? How is your parents relationship?

Old 11-04-2013, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
Um.
When you get to college, take a class on how to interpret studies and data.
I am already in University. So i know what i am talking about. Its not a rocket science. Its biology.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or