U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2013, 12:31 PM

9,043 posts, read 8,287,994 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wht2do View Post
ok that seems reasonable. but what about for a FWB scenario where the exact same thing happens two months from now, we're both drunk and at the same bar? it's impossible for me to hook up with her again?
So the best you can hope for is that she gets drunk enough to be willing to sleep with you again, despite your blunders?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2013, 12:34 PM

12,255 posts, read 13,483,007 times
K. I stopped at "we haven't seen each other for 3 weeks."

It's over man.

I think you we're a piece on the drunk night. Although surprised you asked to continue the relationship to hang out you were "friends zoned" when you made no move.

Your next move is a different girl.

Old 11-06-2013, 12:38 PM

22 posts, read 30,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty2011 View Post
So the best you can hope for is that she gets drunk enough to be willing to sleep with you again, despite your blunders?
dude/dudette, not trying to marry this woman. not hoping for anything. just seeing what is possible and what is not possible. where are the boundaries? and who says that's the best i can hope for? nobody really knows. i could call this woman today and say let's get a bite to eat and she COULD say yes, for whatever bizarre reason, maybe she's mad at her ex-bf or something, maybe she's had a change of heart, etc... nobody really knows. i'm trying to learn as much as i can about the whole gamut of this dating thing because i don't have experience. if i had known 3 weeks ago what i know now i wouldn't have made any of those mistakes and would be in a much better position.

Old 11-06-2013, 12:41 PM

4,485 posts, read 3,131,893 times
Three weeks with no contact tells me your best bet is to get another drunk rendevous. She's not really interested in anything else from you, because if she was, she would be attempting to contact you. Just accept that you're a FB and maybe the next time you two run into each other, maybe you will be her choice for dessert. I've been someone's FB before and it's not that bad if you're not expecting anything else from them. You're wanting more, but you're likely not going to get anymore.

Old 11-06-2013, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
K. I stopped at "we haven't seen each other for 3 weeks."

It's over man.

I think you we're a piece on the drunk night. Although surprised you asked to continue the relationship to hang out you were "friends zoned" when you made no move.

Your next move is a different girl.
but i mean on the drunk night i def made a move bud. i spent the night with her that night too but it was that time of the month so i couldn't go further. and then the second night she insisted she was exhausted and was out in like 2 mins of getting into bed. checked her phone, rolled over, and was breathing that hard "asleep breathing" in like two seconds, i had no window.

but either way yeah, 3 weeks no communication it's over on her end, absolutely

Old 11-06-2013, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weezerfan84 View Post
Three weeks with no contact tells me your best bet is to get another drunk rendevous. She's not really interested in anything else from you, because if she was, she would be attempting to contact you. Just accept that you're a FB and maybe the next time you two run into each other, maybe you will be her choice for dessert. I've been someone's FB before and it's not that bad if you're not expecting anything else from them. You're wanting more, but you're likely not going to get anymore.
i absolutely agree with this, thanks

so what if i hit her up on a late night thing? like implying i want to one-night her again? what do you think?

Old 11-06-2013, 12:46 PM

Quote:
but i mean on the drunk night i def made a move bud. i spent the night with her that night too but it was that time of the month so i couldn't go further. and then the second night she insisted she was exhausted and was out in like 2 mins of getting into bed. checked her phone, rolled over, and was breathing that hard "asleep breathing" in like two seconds, i had no window.

but either way yeah, 3 weeks no communication it's over on her end, absolutely
We have all had situations we think back on.

Who knows, maybe she will contact you again someday.

Old 11-06-2013, 12:48 PM

Quote:
i absolutely agree with this, thanks

so what if i hit her up on a late night thing? like implying i want to one-night her again? what do you think?
Nope.

Ball is in her court.

Don't contact her now after 3 weeks.

Best you can do is wait and see.

Old 11-06-2013, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
Nope.

Ball is in her court.

Don't contact her now after 3 weeks.

Best you can do is wait and see.
yeah i agree the ball's in her court. contacting her would seem pathetic, that's my gut reaction. oh well.

Old 11-06-2013, 01:02 PM

6,379 posts, read 10,667,203 times
You tried to bluff back a girl via text message, what a silly thing to do!

As a male, you have no game in a mental game with a female, you either play stupid and go along with it, or tell her to take a hike, which is essentially what you did by pretending you forgot to respond to her text message when in reality she might have truly forgot to respond to yours (though I play she was pushing you away for some reason, either another guy/girl she likes more or something you did or said prior to text messages turned her off). Remember, don't get into mental games with chicks, you will lose even if you win, you will still lose, if you catch my drift?

Anyhow, you need to move on. don't worry, this will not be the last time you screw things up. Hopefully you will realize your error and do not repeat it in the future.

...or, find a girl more like Ashley!

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or