U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2013, 06:46 PM

255 posts, read 312,065 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Why is it always about 'putting out' with you guys? Do you even view women as anything more than a vagina support system?
Why, yes. I maintain that men should keep women they aren't attracted to as friends and either ignore the women they're attracted to - if the guy is average - or pursue the women until they put out, when the guy is attractive, that is.

I do have a few female friends. One is this plain-looking girl who helped me out a lot during my days in college. She was always providing me with the notes I needed to study. She'd cook for me. She'd make me company while I was waiting for my train. Another was this rather looking girl who helped me get some great connections that later lead to great jobs, because the men wanted to bang her. And so forth. Now, if you mean, '' do you go out with your female friends?'' Hell, no. I see how women are accosted by random dudes. I'm not interested in being in the way if/when some guy tries to hit on her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2013, 06:49 PM

457 posts, read 480,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
I don't think shyness is unattractive to women at all, unless you are trying to date extroverts. Just look for the shy girls.
Most of the shy girls seem to want an extroverted, charming guy to wake them up and help their own shyness. I would be interested in dating a shy girl, but because they can have their choice and still have feminine instincts (ie. love the charming confident guy) they still tend to go for those types. Exceptions do exist, but I don't think it's as common as you think.

Old 11-07-2013, 07:00 PM

3,523 posts, read 3,903,408 times
wouldn't it be dependent on the girl?
doubt you could speak on this universally.

in general, the worst trait a guy can have, if pursuing a relationship, is the inability to form relationships...

Old 11-07-2013, 07:11 PM

42,589 posts, read 44,011,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dub dub II View Post
wouldn't it be dependent on the girl?
doubt you could speak on this universally.

in general, the worst trait a guy can have, if pursuing a relationship, is the inability to form relationships...
Bingo.

Old 11-07-2013, 07:23 PM

351 posts, read 475,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
Actually, when a woman says a guy is 'cute' it means 'sexually attractive'. Men often misunderstand this one.
Yes, but it depends on how a woman says 'cute'.

"Awww, he's cute" = friendzone.

"He's cute" said in a neutral tone = He has a shot if he plays his cards right.

"He's cute" said with emphasis on cute = I want him to approach me and not act like an idiot.

Old 11-08-2013, 12:06 AM

25,906 posts, read 36,157,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simon22 View Post
If not then what's the worst?
Announcing how unattractive he is to women or how disliked he is. If a guy tells me he's repulsive I believe him.

Old 11-08-2013, 02:19 AM

26,706 posts, read 5,662,243 times
Not shyness....

Arrogance.

Quote:

Old 11-08-2013, 04:04 AM

16,487 posts, read 20,987,115 times
Quote:
It certainly isn't the worse, in fact I find a little shyness endearing. It isn't good if someone is painfully shy and can't approach anyone or carry on a conversation. I think things like a man being abusive is one of the worse things.

Old 11-08-2013, 07:39 AM

7,846 posts, read 10,748,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
The ugly looking trait.

Nooooooo....not true at all! "Ugly" isn't a personality...I know people who aren't the greatest looking people in the world but they have huge hearts and are awesome people

Old 11-08-2013, 07:56 AM

35 posts, read 28,865 times
Most serial killers were probably shy kids who were afraid of women because mommy was a tryant.

Anyway, the run of the mill (non-psychopath) shy guy? Nothing wrong with that. They just need a little encouragement. Over inflated egos are way more unattractive.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or