U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2013, 05:22 AM

1,439 posts, read 2,545,243 times

Advertisements

Nothing more to add here - the OP should go to bed, assimilate findings from all posts, and bust a move AWAY from this vortex of misery. Manipulation is charming until it's done to you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2013, 11:36 AM

3,953 posts, read 3,181,769 times
If someone else wrote that first post and you read it you would say....dude, she's only calling you because she's having problems with her current boyfriend. If she wasnt, you'd never hear from her. She's just keeping all her options open. Do you want to be an option? She's doing to him what she did to you...and if you go back with her, she'll do it to you again when she finds someone new.

Get it?

Old 11-11-2013, 02:34 PM

581 posts, read 1,073,320 times
Get under someone to get over someone.

Seeing as you still have feelings, I wouldn't suggest you f......her and let her think you forgive her only to dump her when you find the right one.

I never fully commit to any woman. I always leave an "out" for when they mess up. They are usually shocked when they see how fast i've moved on.

Old 11-11-2013, 05:33 PM

3,558 posts, read 4,343,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thehouse View Post
Get under someone to get over someone.
When I was 16 I met a girl who dumped her bf for me and used this exact line.. hearing those words I knew only awesomeness could follow lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Old 11-12-2013, 09:21 AM

439 posts, read 545,172 times
I wouldn't give her the time of day. Don't let her suck you back into anything. You deserve so much better.

Old 11-12-2013, 10:57 AM

862 posts, read 1,149,085 times
Pick yourself up and don't fall victim to this woman again. She will most likely hurt you again if you allow her back into your life.

Each time you answer a text or phone call, you are throwing her a lifeline to come back into your life and ruin it again.

Don't do it.

Old 11-13-2013, 04:52 AM

305 posts, read 305,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djo87 View Post
We broke up almost 2 years ago after being together on and off for about 4 years. to sum it up, she left me for someone else without even having the courtesy of breaking up face to face, or even by phone, by nothing actually. It was really cold and inconsiderate. Yea I was really heartbroken but life goes on and got over most of it eventually. To be honest I'm still a little heart broken and angry.

Anyway, I had recently moved to a new state and job about a year ago. The past year though she has been texting and calling me every now and then telling me she still misses me and still has feeling for me and she doesn't know why. Turns out things have not been the best between her and this guy for the past year. I'm ignoring most of her calls and texts but I admit I give in once in a while and answer back. I'm keeping a cool head though, telling her how messed up it was what she had done and that I'm still a little angry, but I don't hate her and wish her the best. We both know we were such a huge part of each other's lives and she still thinks about us time to time. But I keep telling her even though I do miss what we had, it would never work out and that I wouldn't be able to ever trust her again and I wouldn't want to end up together with her if the chance came up down the road. But she still calls and tries to contact me! She even wants to fly out to where I am and see me.

I meant everything I told her, but I still get jealous when I think of her with someone else. Yea I do miss her but like I said, things ended up in a ugly way and I do not want to get back together with her, then why do I still get angry and sad thinking about her? Why does a part of me secretly hope it's her calling or texting me every time I hear my phone ring? It's stupid I feel like this and I don't know why. Just reaching out for some advice. thanks.
Sounds like you're in a bad relationship with a cold hearted witch. Some people like that though. To each his own. Personally, I would have just told her to F off. Then, I would change my number and block her emails or send to spam. Your self worth should be more than any "feelings" you have for her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships