U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2013, 10:14 PM

3,009 posts, read 3,001,136 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
I can't believe anyone could possibly think he's a stand up person. He knows that she thinks they are exclusive but he's sleeping with other people. I'm not sure what more needs to be said.

And I'm still not buying that this is a real story. Who in their right mind would admit to being a liar and not see anything wrong with it.

The black GW BUSH LOL

Yea I think this story might be fake it seems that way. All I know is if i were to knock up my FWB I would be there during the birth . On top of that i would fight to have the kid full time seeing that she did not want kids I might win in that case. I am sure my mom and dad would not be happy about it. That is the first thing they ask me when that FWB ended when i said she need to think about some things they thought I got her pregnant. I was like heck NO i am smarter then that . That is what i get letting people know who i am sleeping with.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2013, 10:15 PM

15,121 posts, read 13,355,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
I can't believe anyone could possibly think he's a stand up person. He knows that she thinks they are exclusive but he's sleeping with other people. I'm not sure what more needs to be said.

And I'm still not buying that this is a real story. Who in their right mind would admit to being a liar and not see anything wrong with it.
I never said he was a stand up guy......I said he is better than a lot of other men who would have disappeared and run away from paying child support.

And....as far as she is concerned.....once a guy suggests an abortion.....you better be prepared to be a single mother if you go ahead with the pregnancy against his wishes. You can't expect him to marry you or stay with you. That went out a long time ago.....right along with shotgun weddings.

As far as him admitting he is a liar......he is only admitting it on an anonymous message board.....and.... I do think he knows what he did is wrong but didn't have enough guts to tell her the truth after she told him she was pregnant. Until she told him that.....he was planning on breaking up with her. If he was planning on breaking up with her, what difference did it make what he was doing?

As soon as she told him of the pregnancy.....he should have come clean with her right then and there. At that moment it became his obligation to tell her how he felt, that he was planning on breaking up with her and that he was seeing other women.

Old 11-11-2013, 01:15 AM

2,801 posts, read 3,025,354 times
I don't get it. From the sounds of it, the OP is good with money, has money and can juggle multiple women while getting one pregnant. And yet the question of whether to be in the hospital is tripping you up? There are definitely men like this, self entitled men who are extremely charming and good with women. And I can't imagine any of them coming to a forum asking a silly question like this.

Old 11-11-2013, 05:47 AM

5,494 posts, read 5,033,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post
Am I the only one who thinks this may be the same guy from this thread?

GF wants to break agreement about getting abortion

Naw....he's talking about abortion which would be early in the pregnancy and JasonWinkle's child is due any second now...probably not.

Old 11-11-2013, 07:59 AM

7,144 posts, read 7,930,461 times
I wouldn't want to be there at childbirth

I prefer the old days when the father walked into the maternity ward , kissed his wife and met his new son or daughter

Old 11-11-2013, 08:04 AM

1,253 posts, read 1,840,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWinkle View Post
Huhh? You speak as if I kicked her down the stairs.

If he's truly my son, he surely won't be better off without me.

Don't worry, fortunately money isn't a problem to me.
No, other things are a problem to you. Such as humanity. A soul. Et cetera.

As I posted on another thread, I'm rooting for this little mommy to find a great guy who will love her and her child and the child will call him "daddy".

Old 11-11-2013, 08:11 AM

15,894 posts, read 12,699,980 times
I wouldn't go in the delivery room during birth.

She needs to understand that. Also, you need to come clean and tell her your plans about not being with her, but being a father. Don't keep leading her on.

Old 11-11-2013, 01:19 PM

1,003 posts, read 1,324,356 times
OP - Child birth is disgusting and I don't blame you. Although, if you're going to be a player and don't want kids - get a vasectomy!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships