U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2013, 07:31 AM

23,573 posts, read 33,297,972 times

Advertisements

Am I the only one who thinks this may be the same guy from this thread?

GF wants to break agreement about getting abortion
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2013, 07:36 AM

5,625 posts, read 4,851,138 times
If your not willing to take responsibility don't have sex .
In this case man up ,be a responsible human, instead of gutter trash that make messes and moves on making more messes.
Her life is forever altered because of you.
Put your self in her present position.
I dare you.
Wanting her to get an abortion to cover up your immaturity is going to fix any thing you will never learn to man up,unless you choose to.
You cultured the running around not being responsible .
You could have cultured the opposite, and this never would have happened.
How long is that going to last ?
You had to know that some day this could happen, it's not magic, it's chemistry that almost never fails.
"Knocked Up" pretty good movie.

Old 11-10-2013, 07:37 AM

2,469 posts, read 3,574,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post
Am I the only one who thinks this may be the same guy from this thread?

GF wants to break agreement about getting abortion
I just assume they're all trolls.

Old 11-10-2013, 09:06 AM

18,291 posts, read 23,418,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post
I like the 3rd bass version the best.

3rd Bass - Cats In The Cradle - YouTube
the original harry chapin one is the best!!

always been one of my favs..

a brilliant song-- depicting how a father treats his child, will be the way the child treats him later in life

Old 11-10-2013, 09:15 AM

5,516 posts, read 5,040,174 times
Jason, you didn't make it clear: assuming this child IS yours, do you plan to actively participate in your child's life? I mean as a parent, not just as a provider of child support checks.

If you DO plan to parent this child, you should absolutely be there for the birth. No excuses. I know it is gross, but you liked her vagina well enough when the baby was going in, so I'm sure you can handle seeing it come out. And regardless of the relationship with the babymama, you will be co-parenting with her for a long time, so you need to demonstrate your respect for her RIGHT NOW. She is doing a very important thing and is deserving of your support, empathy and humanity.

If you do NOT plan to parent this child, even if it is yours, you need to tell her right now and consult a lawyer about what will be involved in renouncing your rights as a parent and setting up a process by which you will pay support without having to be in contact with her. If you try to be a 'little' involved in their lives, you will set her up for a lifetime of disappointment because they will always be hoping for more.

If you saw a woman in labor in a public place and you were the only person around, would you stop to help? or walk on by?

Old 11-10-2013, 10:23 AM

16,801 posts, read 14,449,165 times
It is obviously a fake post from a kid who has never even been near a pregnant couple.

I know this because his central dilemma is that he says he doesn't want to be in the delivery room with her. Forgetting of course that someone who is actually in this position would be in the delivery room to see his own child being born.

Aren't there enough videogames out there to keep the kids off C-D?

Old 11-10-2013, 10:30 AM

334 posts, read 593,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWinkle View Post
I'm planning for a vasectomy already.
I think you should cut your junk off at the root with a Ka-Bar. Would it kill you to be there to hold her hand while she has your kid, you self-centered p****?

Old 11-10-2013, 10:38 AM

12 posts, read 12,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickySantoro View Post
I think you should cut your junk off at the root with a Ka-Bar. Would it kill you to be there to hold her hand while she has your kid, you self-centered p****?
1) I still don't know if the boy is mine.

2) The father being present in the delivery room is a modern nonsense. It never used to be that way and women didn't die because of it.

Old 11-10-2013, 10:41 AM

12 posts, read 12,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stagemomma View Post
Jason, you didn't make it clear: assuming this child IS yours, do you plan to actively participate in your child's life? I mean as a parent, not just as a provider of child support checks.
Of course. The little boy is completely innocent in this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stagemomma View Post
If you DO plan to parent this child, you should absolutely be there for the birth. No excuses. I know it is gross, but you liked her vagina well enough when the baby was going in, so I'm sure you can handle seeing it come out. And regardless of the relationship with the babymama, you will be co-parenting with her for a long time, so you need to demonstrate your respect for her RIGHT NOW. She is doing a very important thing and is deserving of your support, empathy and humanity.
But she can have her mother there to give her support. I would pass the whole delivery room thing. I already hate hospitals, let alone that particular setting.

Old 11-10-2013, 10:50 AM

15,596 posts, read 35,219,786 times
It's not something you want to miss.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships