Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2013, 06:13 PM

3,391 posts, read 4,462,017 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestGuy1 View Post
I'm guessing "too busy" means she doesn't want to see me again for whatever reason. Strange, since she was totally down for a second meeting immediately after the first.

Do I:

a) Drop it

b) Tell her we don't have to date, we can just have a FWB. If so, how would I say this without sounding creepy?

Also, Im 24, she's 42.
You don't want to suggest a FWB to a 42 year old woman. That is going to make you sound creepy and desperate no matter how you try to put it forward.

Nobody is ever "too busy" for someone they are really into. She has dumped you. But rather than act like the adult she is and tell you that honestly and directly, she is giving this rubbish about being "too busy." Shame on her for being a craven coward. You can do much better.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2013, 07:41 PM

1,089 posts, read 1,416,179 times
What happened to the 44 (?) year old woman you were banging a few months ago that said she 'just wanted to be friends' but slept with you on the 1st date?

Old 11-15-2013, 07:44 PM

61,290 posts, read 87,073,039 times
let it go she got a better offer. a cruel market, "employment at will"

Old 11-15-2013, 07:45 PM

348 posts, read 495,645 times
Quote:
I'm guessing "too busy" means she doesn't want to see me again for whatever reason. Strange, since she was totally down for a second meeting immediately after the first.

Do I:

a) Drop it

b) Tell her we don't have to date, we can just have a FWB. If so, how would I say this without sounding creepy?

Also, Im 24, she's 42.
You're back!! Still going for cougars I see.

Old 11-15-2013, 07:53 PM

9,053 posts, read 17,108,995 times
It means she had time to think about the 42/24 age thing and decided to skip it.

Old 11-15-2013, 08:04 PM

22,284 posts, read 21,585,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irish_bob View Post
whats your story exactly ?

you seem to be always right on on Q to sneak in ( below average ) snide comments

the OP appears to be asking genuine questions about this woman
OP is well-known banned poster who is known around here as the weirdo brahmabull. Pay attention.

Old 11-16-2013, 04:34 PM

12,585 posts, read 16,872,015 times
Quote:
wouldn't you say the bolded is face value?
Post a pic of her

Old 11-16-2013, 04:40 PM

3,793 posts, read 4,577,782 times
Quote:
I'm guessing "too busy" means she doesn't want to see me again for whatever reason.
Yep.

Quote:
Strange, since she was totally down for a second meeting immediately after the first.
Meh, it happens.

Quote:
Do I:

a) Drop it
Yep.

Quote:
b) Tell her we don't have to date, we can just have a FWB.
Eh, you can try, but it's unlikely to work. She likely would have gone out with you again if she wanted anything with you, even if she only wanted sex.

Quote:
If so, how would I say this without sounding creepy?
You don't. You just say it if you're going to say it. If she's interested, she's interested. If she's not, she's not, and it will probably sound creepy to her, but you have nothing to lose unless you plan to continue to encounter her in some setting. Just make sure you respect her answer. If she says no, move on.

Old 11-16-2013, 04:57 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,144,685 times
She changed her mind. Move on.

Quote:
i really want to just say, "well how about the next time you have an hour to spare, i bang your brains out? "
That is a great way to look like an immature idiot. She'll probably laugh right in your face. Don't do it.

One thing you have to remember about older women: Pretty much any line you try, we've heard before. Let it go.

Old 11-16-2013, 05:21 PM

7,492 posts, read 11,774,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Italian_Stallion View Post
I hope she's atleast really hot for her age. Forget about it and wait for her to contact you. If she doesn't within 2 weeks, send her a straight forward hook up text
Really dude?? That's a good way to get a restraining order slapped on you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships