Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2013, 12:37 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,604,665 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Your a shining example of this phenomena if you believe this tripe.

Interacting with people is the most natural thing in the world and attracting people is just a byproduct of being social. It isn't a competition, it isn't a sport, it isn't a "game", it is being human. Calling it a "game" makes diminishes it and makes it trivial as in: Should we play chess or attract a woman tonight?
The only winning move is not to play

Old 11-20-2013, 12:43 PM

2,472 posts, read 4,213,936 times
Mangina is such an intelligent term.

Old 11-20-2013, 12:47 PM

809 posts, read 1,273,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ascension2012 View Post
this way i don't have to go looking. I just look for a hottie and then around her knees, and there they are
lol

Old 11-20-2013, 01:44 PM

36,529 posts, read 30,863,516 times
[quote=Ascension2012;32307348]"
Quote:

.....When an alpha cad sleeps with dozens of women, there are dozens of men
who go without,
This assumes there is one woman for one man. Dosent take into consideration, lesbians, bisexuals, homosexuals, asexuals, virgins, the celibate, prostitution, age variables, fornicators, etc. Not to mention the women who are sleeping with dozens of men. What are those women called, alpha cadets? hoes?

Quote:

and guess who is paying for it all. It certainly isn’t the cad who is paying
for these women’s subsidized visits to Planned Parenthood, their
taxpayer-supported jobs, their welfare or their college tuition.

No, it is the men who are sexually deprived – most men – who are shouldering
the bulk of the load.

And without these goodies, would the women be so free with their affections? Not a chance.
If someone else is buying your lunch, can you really call it “free?”...."
This assumes that single women don't work. That single women are on welfare and some random man is paying for their birth control, education, and jobs. WTF? Does anyone actually believe that.

Old 11-20-2013, 03:40 PM

457 posts, read 604,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by capitol View Post
Betas don't deserve anything. We live in a free market so the alphas get all the women because they worked hard for it. No need to redistribute the women to other guys because they never earned it. Free markets distribute everything efficiently.
Actually I'd say a lot of times they have no conscience. That's not something they worked for. It's a mindset they adopted or maybe were lucky or unlucky (depending on your POV) to inherit. I don't particularly like the classification of 'alpha' vs 'beta' myself though, since as mentioned few people are clearly in one camp or the other.

Old 11-20-2013, 03:49 PM

457 posts, read 604,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Because obviously those women aren't 'hot enough' for those guys. Men that frequent sites like 'The Spearhead' want what other men have and if other men aren't fawning over those women they want nothing to do with them. They view women as chattel to be passed around so obviously if a woman isn't in high demand she isn't worth anything.

It's pathetic, really.
Those women are generally on online dating sites and other forms of social media, but despite their lack of success, most have very high standards themselves.

Old 11-20-2013, 04:13 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,628,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngroh View Post
Those women are generally on online dating sites and other forms of social media, but despite their lack of success, most have very high standards themselves.
No, the standards are only high if you don't match them. You wouldn't say a woman had high standards if she wanted you, right? So, now she has high standards just because she wants something different than what you can provide.

Old 11-20-2013, 04:45 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,347,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
Im not all that invested in defending anything. Bored at work, and read a piece I thought was worth sharing. GLad you think its well written, spearhead is full of good writing, mostly all spot on.
Hey, got to pass the time somehow.

I do like what you say about looking inward to find the reasons for your failures. (I'm paraphrasing)

Old 11-20-2013, 04:50 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,347,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by capitol View Post
Betas don't deserve anything. We live in a free market so the alphas get all the women because they worked hard for it. No need to redistribute the women to other guys because they never earned it. Free markets distribute everything efficiently.
What the hell did you just say?!

You're talking about women, not cash.

It's stuff like this that brings out the mangina in me!!!

Old 11-20-2013, 04:53 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,628,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJenkins602 View Post
What the hell did you just say?!

You're talking about women, not cash.

It's stuff like this that brings out the mangina in me!!!

Oh no, you just don't understand the TRUTH. Women are commodities to be traded, we're objects and not actual people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships