Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2013, 04:39 PM

62 posts, read 77,788 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
Darlin' text to him that you enjoyed the date & you are thinking of, with fond memory, of the kiss you shared......
Should I? But he texted me “you are pretty fun” It is a strange singal. ” I dont know what I should to do next?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2013, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post
Your heart is not broken. You are simply disappointed and confused. If a man is interested he will make an effort to see you even if you are shy. However, men usually prefer women who can carry on a conversation. American men usually like women who are self confident. That doesn't mean you need to be forward, just smile, sit up straight, and make occasional eye contact when you are talking.

Do you have any friends in real life? Ask them what you should do.

Not a bad idea to let him know you had a nice time. Don't say too much.
I had text him“Thank you so much for your arrangement. I enjoyed it!” But he didnt answer me.

Old 11-22-2013, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlj1225 View Post
Just text him and ask him if he would like to go out again. Be brave! And then you will have your answer....
Thanks so much!

Old 11-22-2013, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Your heart is not broken. You are simply disappointed and confused. If a man is interested he will make an effort to see you even if you are shy. However, men usually prefer women who can carry on a conversation. American men usually like women who are self confident. That doesn't mean you need to be forward, just smile, sit up straight, and make occasional eye contact when you are talking.

Do you have any friends in real life? Ask them what you should do.

Not a bad idea to let him know you had a nice time. Don't say too much.
I asked one of my American friend, he said I needed to wait...
Thank you so much!

Old 11-23-2013, 06:24 AM

I texted him in the morning and told him 'I think I miss you already!". He replied so fast and showed his 100percent interest in me.
I don't know why he didn't let me know the day after first date.
Women don't want what rules, they just want to know men's feeling.
But---he just said he has sex attractive to me. I don't know whether I should answer him the same way.

Old 11-23-2013, 07:16 AM

11,395 posts, read 24,452,731 times
You need to follow your best instincts and do what you believe is the right thing to do. If you're not ready to have sex, tell him that you are attracted to him but would like to get to know him better. If he's the right guy for you, he will respect your wishes. If he's only looking for sex, he will leave.

If you end up dating on a regular basis, you will learn what kind of man he is. If he's the wrong sort, you will find a much better one later. Don't doubt yourself. You deserve a good partner.

Old 11-23-2013, 08:28 AM

Quote:
You need to follow your best instincts and do what you believe is the right thing to do. If you're not ready to have sex, tell him that you are attracted to him but would like to get to know him better. If he's the right guy for you, he will respect your wishes. If he's only looking for sex, he will leave.

If you end up dating on a regular basis, you will learn what kind of man he is. If he's the wrong sort, you will find a much better one later. Don't doubt yourself. You deserve a good partner.
Yes, I told him I wanna to know him better. And we will hava a second date. Thank you so much for all you did!! I appreciated all !

Old 11-23-2013, 08:38 AM

13,511 posts, read 19,281,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by savoytruffle View Post
Sadly a lot of women feel this way. The guy has to do everything apparently.

I don't see why women think they don't have to put themselves out there, but men always have to. I find that unfair but I'm not 'traditional.'
That's not true at all...the guy doesn't have to do everything...you call showing enough interest in someone to call them back, or ask them out "doing everything"?
What's unfair is that OP doesn't know one way or the other whether he has any interest in getting to know her as a person or as someone he just wants to have sex with.

Old 11-23-2013, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lily90 View Post
I texted him in the morning and told him 'I think I miss you already!". He replied so fast and showed his 100percent interest in me.
I don't know why he didn't let me know the day after first date.
Women don't want what rules, they just want to know men's feeling.
But---he just said he has sex attractive to me. I don't know whether I should answer him the same way.
Yeh, 100% interest all right...especially after he told you he's attracted to the idea of [just] having sex with you...he probably can't wait to go out with you again ,especially after he's told you this, and you've accepted it, and still want a date.

Old 11-23-2013, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lily90 View Post
I don't know whether I should answer him the same way.
It's easy...ask yourself: "Do I want to have sex with a man and expect nothing more?"..if the answer is yes, you say OK...if the answer is no, you keep on insisting that you get to know him more first.
He might want to still see you...and he might not....but it's your life, not his.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships