Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-25-2013, 12:47 PM

428 posts, read 472,169 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeCollege View Post
For someone who has zero experiencing with women, you sure do like to rant about them, don't you? Your mother must be very proud of you.
Well obviously she is. Because my views does not affect me in real life. She is quite ill these days and i flee from my college just to see her.

Old 11-25-2013, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Yeah, your right. All men carry tons of life insurance and women marry them in hope that they will die young so they can sit back and live off the million dollar pay out. Heck they don't usually even have a proper burial for the chumps. My girlfriends are always talking about how they wish their old man would hurry and die so they can collect. I have been holding out for an older man who will make me the beneficiary of, at the minimum, a one million dollar policy. Menz are so silly.
Let me explain: There are not many major achievements in life for men. Look at women for example…-A Wedding. Let’s face it, weddings are all about the woman, it’s “Her big day” as everyone says.-Pregnancy. Once again, it’s all about the woman. She has all the praise… people coming up to her… rubbing her tummy, telling her all about how she’ll be such a great mum etc.-Child Birth .Once again, after a successful child birth, all the focus is on the mother and the baby, fact. Everyone tells the mother about how good she did giving birth, and everyone wants to hold the baby. But what about the man? What does he get in life? Nothing.Now here’s my point, the ONE thing a man looks for… the ONE achievement he actually strives to get, is a woman who will love him more than anything forever. If he gets that, he is forever happy. But he is just live in illusion and fantasy all his life. Instead he gets this Women in Love |

Old 11-25-2013, 01:04 PM

1,194 posts, read 1,393,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by princewilla View Post
Well obviously she is. Because my views does not affect me in real life. She is quite ill these days and i flee from my college just to see her.

But you think she's a gold-digger and selfish like all other women, right?

Old 11-25-2013, 01:06 PM

3,793 posts, read 4,581,914 times
Quote:
There are not many major achievements in life for men.
Speak for yourself. Your own lack of achievement is not applicable to our entire gender.

Old 11-25-2013, 01:07 PM

Think what you want to think about me and my views but most of the things i have said are backed up with solid proofs. Thank you for your time. SAYO NARA

Old 11-25-2013, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearnorth View Post
Speak for yourself. Your own lack of achievement is not applicable to our entire gender.
The only achievement i strive to get is to see my parents happy when i fulfil their dreams of becoming a software engineer and that is what my goal is. .I could care less about anything else

Old 11-25-2013, 01:13 PM

3,793 posts, read 4,581,914 times
Quote:
Think what you want to think about me and my views but most of the things i have said are backed up with solid proofs.
Survey SAYS?

Thanks for playing. We have some lovely parting gifts for you.

Old 11-25-2013, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeCollege View Post
But you think she's a gold-digger and selfish like all other women, right?
She is one of a kind. She may follow some aspects of briffaults law but she is still a amazing person and most importantly she is my mom and i would do anything to make her. Happy

Old 11-25-2013, 01:14 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,083,377 times
Quote:
Think what you want to think about me and my views but most of the things i have said are backed up with solid proofs. Thank you for your time. SAYO NARA
Facts, data, solid proof... I don't think these words mean what you think they mean...

Old 11-25-2013, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearnorth View Post
Survey SAYS?

Thanks for playing. We have some lovely parting gifts for you.
I am now an official member of MGTOW. Thanks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.