Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-25-2013, 07:55 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,156,959 times

Advertisements

I don't think you are sexist. I think you are deluded and starved for attention.

Old 11-25-2013, 07:57 AM

428 posts, read 474,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jillabean View Post
How can you say you never put down others when you say over and over again in other threads that all women are evil, hate men and use them for money and procreation, are incapable of loving men (even their own sons and fathers I suppose), don't make sacrifices for the men they love, have never made a contibution to society, and are horrible wicked animals (you say women can only be driven by biology, not higher thinking or love). You say they all think alike and none are capable of being good or doing anything for anyone other than themselves... not even Mother Teresa, Florence Nightengale, or the teachers who gave their lives to protect their students a year ago at that horrible school shooting.

You put down me and half the population of the planet saying we are evil harpies and little more than animals. And when you do so, you also put down any husband who loves his wife, father who loves his daughter, or son who loves his mother because you are putting calling their loved ones little more than animals. Of course you are going to get a negative reaction. Just like that group MGTOW got a negative reaction when they said it's better to let a little girl drown than save her because she might grow up to be a feminist. I know you don't have children of course, but imagine if that little girl were your niece, sister, etc.

If you want to stay single, that's your business and power to you. It's not an easy path to take. There are lots of confirmed bachelors in this world. If people you call friends start judging you for it or name calling, you might want to rethink their friendship. But it's because you couple that desire to be a bacholor with hatred, that's why you get the reaction that you do. Why not couple that desire to do good... fight for men's rights in a positive way (like dedicate time to Big Brothers and help a boy who has no father... or lobby for father's rights in the few places things are still unbalanced in divorce law).
So citing how women initiate majority of the divorces, men commit 8 times more suicide than women, briffaults law etc means i see women as evil animals ?? GREAT. I HAVE NOTHING MORE TO SAY NOW.

Old 11-25-2013, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
I don't think you are sexist. I think you are deluded and starved for attention.
Lol. I don't want attention in the internet. .

Old 11-25-2013, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by princewilla View Post
So citing how women initiate majority of the divorces, men commit 8 times more suicide than women, briffaults law etc means i see women as evil animals ?? GREAT. I HAVE NOTHING MORE TO SAY NOW.
Is that a promise???

You still don't understand the difference between filing paperwork and wanting the divorce. Many, many, many people have tried to explain this to you. Oh well. As for the suicide rates - after a quick read, it seems that suicide attempts for women outnumber suicide attempts for men. The genders seem to prefer different methods. And Briffaults Law - well, it seems you went looking for something to latch onto - you found it - and you aren't going to let go at any cost. It's very similar to the people that join the Westboro Baptist cult and other such hate groups.

Old 11-25-2013, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty2011 View Post
You don't want sex, don't want love and have no actual experience with any of it, so why do you spend all of your free time in the intimate relationships section, which is meant for people to discuss their relationships with their SO's? You have nothing to contribute here.
I don't need or want your permission for posting anywhere.

Old 11-25-2013, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Lol. I don't want attention in the internet. .
Uh huh. If you weren't trying to get attention - you wouldn't be posting all the things you are posting and starting all these threads.

Old 11-25-2013, 08:13 AM

5,121 posts, read 6,800,412 times
Quote:
Citing is one thing, that's not what I am referring to. I really don't want to rehash your statements from another thread where you an I argued, but you made many non-factual comments about women being "incapable of loving men" and saying all women use men for nefarious purposes and that while men will die for women, women are selfish and never would do the same for the ones they love. You said women are just like animals and only act on base instincts and don't trust the father's of their children. I could go on. My point is, these were opinions, not facts or even citing someone else. They were your opinions, they were hateful towards women, and that's what I am referring to.

Old 11-25-2013, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Is that a promise???

You still don't understand the difference between filing paperwork and wanting the divorce. Many, many, many people have tried to explain this to you. Oh well. As for the suicide rates - after a quick read, it seems that suicide attempts for women outnumber suicide attempts for men. The genders seem to prefer different methods. And Briffaults Law - well, it seems you went looking for something to latch onto - you found it - and you aren't going to let go at any cost. It's very similar to the people that join the Westboro Baptist cult and other such hate groups.
I understand the difference between the two. Divorced men are 8 times more likely to commit suicide than divorced women. Do you really think divorced women attempt suicide at all ? Its just another way for feminaZi's to belittle male issues as usual.And briffualts law is a law of nature NOW LOOK IT UPRelationship breakups hit men harder than women Health | Mail Online rush into romance but men will fall harder http://www.independent.ie/woman/love-sex…Study: Husbands who lose wives 30% more likely to die an early death http://hotair.com/headlines/archives/201…Men are more romantic than women Yahoo Shine - Women's Lifestyle | Healthy Living and Fashion Blogs and every study says men love women a lot more than women love men and that is what briffualts law says as well.

Old 11-25-2013, 08:23 AM

Quote:
I understand the difference between the two. Divorced men are 8 times more likely to commit suicide than divorced women. Do you really think divorced women attempt suicide at all ? Its just another way for feminaZi's to belittle male issues as usual.And briffualts law is a law of nature NOW LOOK IT UPRelationship breakups hit men harder than women Health | Mail Online rush into romance but men will fall harder http://www.independent.ie/woman/love-sex…Study: Husbands who lose wives 30% more likely to die an early death http://hotair.com/headlines/archives/201…Men are more romantic than women Yahoo Shine - Women's Lifestyle | Healthy Living and Fashion Blogs and every study says men love women a lot more than women love men and that is what briffualts law says as well.
So, you spend your time googling things to back up your deluded ideas of relationships and you don't see this as strange?

I don't have to look up things to back up my ideas of relationships because I actually HAVE relationships.

Oh - and blogs are simply other people's opinions. Just so you know. Next you are going to start linking us back to your own posts as proof.

Old 11-25-2013, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillabean View Post
Citing is one thing, that's not what I am referring to. I really don't want to rehash your statements from another thread where you an I argued, but you made many non-factual comments about women being "incapable of loving men" and saying all women use men for nefarious purposes and that while men will die for women, women are selfish and never would do the same for the ones they love. You said women are just like animals and only act on base instincts and don't trust the father's of their children. I could go on. My point is, these were opinions, not facts or even citing someone else. They were your opinions, they were hateful towards women, and that's what I am referring to.
And you think these are not facts ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships