Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-25-2013, 12:48 PM

11,795 posts, read 12,033,106 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeCollege View Post
Why on earth do virgins who repel women fear custody laws so much?
See? Even he doesn't know. Oh wait, cuz he read about it on the internet and lives in terror of other people's life experiences.

Old 11-25-2013, 12:49 PM

428 posts, read 475,217 times
And i am not going anywhere to come back here again with different id.

Old 11-25-2013, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty2011 View Post
See? Even he doesn't know. Oh wait, cuz he read about it on the internet and lives in terror of other people's life experiences.
A smart person learn things from fellow men experiences because it inspire and motivates him to not do the same mistake he did and live a happy life. And my posted surveys show the actual reality

Old 11-25-2013, 12:53 PM

678 posts, read 1,065,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by princewilla View Post
I have been accused as one just because i mentioned some interesting statistics about marriage and child custody laws and suicide rates of divorced men and women and many more things with sources Being raised in a family where i have never witnessed a single happy marriage and exposed to bitter fights between my aunt and uncle, how can one expect to be positive about love and romance ?My friends often wonder why i remain so distant from girls in college but there are some things which you cannot share it with anyone. Not even in the internet anonymously. I am a class topper and want to devote my life helping poor people. I feel like this is only thing which would make me happy. Sidenote: I would prefer less angry responses as i am fed up of justifying my character to some people.��Cheers��
I honestly thought I'd be a lifelong bachelor although I've been married for 7 years (today as a matter of fact). I can tell you that it's totally up to you, if I didn't want kids I probably never would have looked for a wife because I had a blast being single. I was living in Phoenix, playing in a band, casually dating and just hanging out. I never even seriously dated until I met my wife. Do what makes you happy if your life is fulfilled by helping others than so be it. Don't let society's expectations define you, live your life the way you want.

Old 11-25-2013, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by omaraz View Post
I honestly thought I'd be a lifelong bachelor although I've been married for 7 years (today as a matter of fact). I can tell you that it's totally up to you, if I didn't want kids I probably never would have looked for a wife because I had a blast being single. I was living in Phoenix, playing in a band, casually dating and just hanging out. I never even seriously dated until I met my wife. Do what makes you happy if your life is fulfilled by helping others than so be it. Don't let society's expectations define you, live your life the way you want.
Your post motivates me. Thank you

Old 11-25-2013, 01:07 PM

36,529 posts, read 30,863,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by princewilla View Post
Let me explain: There are not many major achievements in life for men. Look at women for example…-A Wedding. Let’s face it, weddings are all about the woman, it’s “Her big day” as everyone says.-Pregnancy. Once again, it’s all about the woman. She has all the praise… people coming up to her… rubbing her tummy, telling her all about how she’ll be such a great mum etc.-Child Birth .Once again, after a successful child birth, all the focus is on the mother and the baby, fact. Everyone tells the mother about how good she did giving birth, and everyone wants to hold the baby. But what about the man? What does he get in life? Nothing.Now here’s my point, the ONE thing a man looks for… the ONE achievement he actually strives to get, is a woman who will love him more than anything forever. If he gets that, he is forever happy. But he is just live in illusion and fantasy all his life. Instead he gets this Women in Love |
I was ROFLMAO then it came to me. OMG, you want to be a woman!

Old 11-25-2013, 07:49 PM
MJ7

6,221 posts, read 10,735,700 times
i dont believe in marriage, but that doesnt stop me from taking out ladies. it is more common these days to meet girls that do not believe in marriage either, just have to find one that isnt a believer in the "american dream"

Old 11-25-2013, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
I was ROFLMAO then it came to me. OMG, you want to be a woman!
Obviously not. This is not my writing. I copy pasted it from somewhere because i find it true. I am happy being in a gender who Knows what sacrifice is. Thank you very much. NOT

Old 11-25-2013, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ7 View Post
i dont believe in marriage, but that doesnt stop me from taking out ladies. it is more common these days to meet girls that do not believe in marriage either, just have to find one that isnt a believer in the "american dream"
LifeSiteNews Mobile | Young men giving up on marriage: ‘Women aren’t women anymore’

Old 11-25-2013, 08:54 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,202,346 times
Quoting a mouthpiece for the religious right isn't exactly bolstering your credibility when it comes to claiming facts. From the site's About page:

Quote:
The service was originally started by Campaign Life Coalition (CLC), a Canadian national pro-life organization headquartered in Toronto, Canada. Campaign Life Coalition, founded in 1978, was one of the first pro-life organizations to emphasize the international dimension of attacks on life and family. Along with a few other groups it pioneered pro-life lobbying at United Nations conferences. CLC president, Jim Hughes, is currently also vice-president of the International Right to Life Federation.
You'll have to come up with something better than a right-wing zealot website masquerading as a news site.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships