Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-28-2013, 02:58 AM

7,855 posts, read 10,284,957 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishbrains View Post
Wow. We have hit a new level of creepiness here.

The OP feels wronged by what a woman did to him 15 or so years ago.

This eats away at him until he contacts a former employer to get her address.

He buys her a swastika and sends it to her anonymously.

This is stalking, no question about it. OP, use some of your cash for therapy before you hurt anybody.

its not stalking , I can assure you , technically speaking their would need to be many incidences of communication of an uninvited nature
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2013, 03:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
No it is not. You can't wait to meet this bully years later to put him/her in their place. Do you have a wall of pictures of this person with circles around their face or darts in their head?

who said I cant wait to meet them , I could meet them tomorrow if I wanted , that ive waited fifteen years shows how controlled I am

its indicative of todays social attitudes that all the condemnation and derision is directed towards the victims of bullies , the bullies themselves are written of as at best , teachers of hard lessons and at worst , straight talkers

that's the impression from reading this site at least

Old 11-28-2013, 06:17 AM

9,408 posts, read 13,734,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irish_bob View Post
thanks , thanks for that

your come across as an utter charmer in case your wondering what I think of you too
Hey, I'm not the one hellbent on revenge with something that happened a a lifetime ago. Nor am I the one sucker punching dudes in a back alley. And I'm certainly not the one acting like a creepy weirdo on a forum.

Old 11-28-2013, 06:48 AM

3,549 posts, read 5,374,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irish_bob View Post
ive never had any intention of laying a finger on that woman from my past although some people here have decided otherwise

I said before nothing I could do would even things out , I sent her a nice present last xmas however , a swastika armband , bought it on ebay for small money , perfect present for a Nazi

this person had a profound effect on me at a young age and I had just escaped an abusive father ( who is desceased btw ) so I had to earn all my own confidence and self esteem growing up , was never given any for free , this person psychologically abused me non stop for four months every day , I thought I was up to the fight and thought I was giving as good as a I was getting but I had a delayed reaction and didn't suffer a breakdown until a month after I had left this place of work , doctors explained to me afterwards what happened , I nearly died because of this woman , she was pure evil

its not for fun that I remember her , she casts a long shadow
Seek mental help. You have mental issues where you seem like you may harm others eventually. No wonder you're depressed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by houstan-dan; 11-28-2013 at 07:45 AM..

Old 11-28-2013, 06:54 AM

12,566 posts, read 10,611,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by houstan-dan View Post
Seek mental help. You have mental issues whwre you swem like you may harm others eventually. No wondwr you're dwpressed.

You might want to check your spellcheck on your Samsung.

Old 11-28-2013, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
Hey, I'm not the one hellbent on revenge with something that happened a a lifetime ago. Nor am I the one sucker punching dudes in a back alley. And I'm certainly not the one acting like a creepy weirdo on a forum.
Now.you're apologising for the guy who damaged my shoulder blade

Old 11-28-2013, 07:46 AM

3,549 posts, read 5,374,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
You might want to check your spellcheck on your Samsung.
Lol good call. Fixed.

Old 11-28-2013, 09:22 AM

22,284 posts, read 21,713,925 times
So this woman from 15 years ago who you knew for 4 months received a swastika armband and a 10 page letter of complaints and veiled threats from you?

You are one scary dude.

But I for one would LOVE to see that letter!

Old 11-28-2013, 09:25 AM

9,408 posts, read 13,734,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
But I for one would LOVE to see that letter!
I'm sure the cops will as well at some stage.

Old 11-28-2013, 09:27 AM

11,785 posts, read 12,022,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty2011 View Post
And the one that it's eating alive is you. We can't control what others do but we can control how we react, and you've been carrying this with you for 15 years. How many more years are you going to torture yourself over something in your past? It is you that has chosen to let those four months define you.

People suffer unspeakable horrors every day. Look at the girls who were kidnapped in Cleveland by that nutbar Castro. They are picking up the pieces of their lives and moving forward after being abused and tortured and held captive for 10 or more years. If they can move forward, so can you.
I notice you conveniently didn't address my earlier post. You can't answer, and THAT is worth thinking about.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships