Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2013, 01:32 PM

2 posts, read 2,767 times

Advertisements

Okay, so I am 17 and have never had a girlfriend and up until yesterday had never kissed a girl. I like girls, it just that I feel awkward around them and that none of them would be interested in me.
My friends all have girlfriends, and last night I went up to my friends house to play some pool, and when i got there he said "I have good news." He then said that his girlfriend has a friend over and they wanted to hang out. I got nervous because I am not good around girls, but I said yeah that'd be fun. (The girl is really hot, btw)
So anyway, we go over there, and right away I felt awkward. I didn't know what to say, and kind of just sat there for a while. My friend's girlfriend then put on a movie and I went to the bathroom quick. When I came out my friend and his gf were on one couch, and the other girl (let's call her G) was on the other couch, so obviously I sat by G.
I didn't know if I should just sit there or what, but my friend texted me saying that G was texting his gf saying that I should cuddle with her, so I did. I put my arm around her and we then cuddled for like an hour of the movie, while she would occasionally move her arm around and stuff and rub my chest or something. Towards the end of the movie, she rotated so that her face was on my chest, and I knew that that could not be comfortable, and she was obviously wanting to kiss or something.
So then somehow we started making out, and we did for like 3 minutes and then she started dry humping me and pulling my hair. I had met her no more than 2 hours ago. My friend and his gf were just sitting on the other couch while we were making out under a blanket (is that weird?). Anyway, it was nice and I worried about my breath smelling, but she kept kissing me so i guess it was good. When the movie was over i said "so could I have your number?" I want to know if this was too soon?? She put it in my phone, then my friend says "you ready dude?" and then we left.
I really want to text her, but I don't know when. I don't know if she is interested in me. Do you guys think it would be weird or come off weird if i texted her maybe tomorrow or the next day? how soon should I? also, what should I say? I liked her a lot, and she seemed smart and also seemed to have a good personality, which was good.
Any tips for my first time associating with a girl would be appreciated! thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2013, 01:38 PM

Location: where you sip the tea of the breasts of the spinsters of Utica
8,297 posts, read 14,164,711 times
Text her or give her a call right away. You don't have to play games after all that. Act confident, even if you're not.

Old 12-07-2013, 01:40 PM

887 posts, read 1,100,019 times
Don't know what to tell you champ. We are in different worlds

Old 12-07-2013, 01:41 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,729,092 times
"he who hesitates is lost"...

Text her TODAY.

Old 12-07-2013, 01:41 PM

2 posts, read 2,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
"he who hesitates is lost"...

Text her TODAY.
alright, i might later tonight, i'm still nervous though

Old 12-07-2013, 01:45 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,729,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by idontknowwhat1232 View Post
alright, i might later tonight, i'm still nervous though
EVERYBODY gets nervous - you are not alone there

Now is the time for you to start making real efforts to dig deep - face those fears and make yourself take action.

The more you do it, the more comfortable you get with doing it

Old 12-07-2013, 01:49 PM

22,146 posts, read 33,530,989 times
Just tell her she looked great you had a wonderful time. Find out what her likes are from a friend and then invite her to do something she likes.

Last edited by Electrician4you; 12-07-2013 at 02:22 PM..

Old 12-07-2013, 01:50 PM

887 posts, read 1,100,019 times
I'm sorry for my previous post...you are young....what are you doing on a forum....you are just embarking on an amazing journey. Don't cheat yourself reading about other peoples input and experiences. Go make your own. Embolden yourself with this power. Respect yourself and others but take chances!! Go crazy!!

What I tell my kid as some good rules to live by from age 15 to 27, don't get pregnant, (in your case get a girl pregnant) Don't drink and drive, or get in a car with someone who has. Stay away from the really stupid drugs. Other than that go hog wild!

Old 12-07-2013, 01:53 PM

2,087 posts, read 2,849,295 times
Quote:
Okay, so I am 17 and have never had a girlfriend and up until yesterday had never kissed a girl. I like girls, it just that I feel awkward around them and that none of them would be interested in me.

I didn't know if I should just sit there or what, but my friend texted me saying that G was texting his gf saying that I should cuddle with her, so I did. I put my arm around her and we then cuddled for like an hour of the movie, while she would occasionally move her arm around and stuff and rub my chest or something. Towards the end of the movie, she rotated so that her face was on my chest, and I knew that that could not be comfortable, and she was obviously wanting to kiss or something.

Any tips for my first time associating with a girl would be appreciated! thanks
I highlighted a couple of key points of your story.

Basically, it really doesn't matter what you do. She's physically attracted to you.

There's a chance you could mess this one up, but even if you do, there will be other women over the course of your life. I would guess lots.

If a woman makes a move like that on you and you're only 17, then you know you are of a certain level of good looks, and you can assume you will have a certain amount of women interested in you for the rest of your life without having to do too much. Shy or not, you'll do fine.

Have fun!

Old 12-07-2013, 03:22 PM

1,209 posts, read 1,814,294 times
Quote:
Anyway, it was nice and I worried about my breath smelling, but she kept kissing me so i guess it was good. When the movie was over i said "so could I have your number?" I want to know if this was too soon??

I really want to text her, but I don't know when. I don't know if she is interested in me. Do you guys think it would be weird or come off weird if i texted her maybe tomorrow or the next day?
Good job overall, just remember that getting her number is not a binding contract to see you again. Keep on doing what you did well, and work on what you perceive to be needing improvement. If you find yourself unable to act, think of her with another guy. If she is not thinking or fantasizing about you, you can bet your future life's saving that she is thinking of or fantasizing about someone else. Being too bold will get you further than not being bold enough.

You need to "act like you've been there before" and not put her on a pedestal and think too much about whether she will approve or disapprove of your actions.

I agree that you need to text her right now but here is an example of what you should NOT text:

Hi, it's
idontknowwhat1232 from Friday night. It was so nice to meet you. How are you?

You need to elicit emotion, send something interesting. Then send a text asking her out to do a specific thing at a specific time.

If you are confident that you can do this over the phone and you have a sexy voice maybe call her instead.

Oh...and learn how to make her enjoy sitting on your face and you will be in high demand for the next few years to come.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships