Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2013, 12:24 AM

15 posts, read 15,778 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackscorpion View Post
I have the same problem where I live. White women here just don't do minorities, and when they do it's more of a rebelling thing then anything else. So if you are hispanic(like me) or asian(like you) then you are practically screwed. I am going to counter this though by moving next year. I moved away once already and I was dating really beautiful girls, then I cam back home and I couldn't get anyone to save my life. My personality hasn't changed..but the people have so maybe that's it.

Out of the two genders, I figured that men would be the pickier one, but you are right. Women do seem to care more about race. It sucks because I have talked to a friend of mine and she told me that women in a group are going to date the same kind of guys because they want to have the best and show them off. So if two girls are dating country guys which is what seems to live around here, then the third will do the same whether they have a inclination for another race or not. I told her that I thought it was messed up and she agreed, but she said that that is just how it is. It sucks because now I don't hit on white girls either, it's not that I don't want to, but now I just feel that they will say no and it won't be because of how I look or my personality, but because of my culture.

I am planning on moving next year, I would find a place that has more asian girls if I was you, or at least more people that are definitely open-minded.
You mind telling me what kind of an area you are in? I mean you have to clarify that part.

Old 12-01-2013, 10:47 AM

3,006 posts, read 3,870,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenwayHu View Post
I know this is politically incorrect but I just had to ask.

I am an East Asian male, 6"1, born and raised in California. Have the nice skin tone people praise in Asians so much and I workout. Have a ripped frame from years of training and I take care of my appearance a lot.

Now I know race is something we aren't too big on talking about but over the years I noticed that the modeling industry, when it comes to males, heavily promotes White males.

Then I have noticed something in real life.

Guys are less inclined to care about a girl's race when it comes to considering her hot, a hot girl is a hot girl regardless of race.

Girls on the other hands care much more about race when judging a guy based off of his looks.

So while an exotic girl (Asian or far eastern) can have some appeal if she is hot, I feel that exotic looking guys are screwed because women seem to favor the familiar which means a Brad Pitt or Channing Tatum.

Now I have noticed girls of my own race (Asian) and sometimes even of other races (Black and Latina) seem to love me. White girls show absolutely no initial attraction.
Women care more about 'confidence' (aka alpha males) height and money than looks.

Old 12-01-2013, 12:46 PM

4,749 posts, read 4,323,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by soUlwounD View Post
What on Earth? If a person loves someone, color of a baby does not matter. It is an love child, green or blue it borns from both parents and boths features will be seen
You'd be surprised. Parents have a huge influence on their kids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threestep View Post
Are you talking about lab mice or give OP dating advice?
Huh? I'm talking about people.

Old 12-01-2013, 07:32 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,943,387 times
I hope this is not off topic, but sometimes "average" or even "unattractive" guys have no luck whatsoever connecting with the pretty girls they desire.

There have been scores of threads about the "nice guys" left out in the cold and the "bad boys" getting all the pretty girls.

Life is not fair.

If you are not white, but are striking out with the white girls ... then why not date girls of other races??? Huh??? Forget them!!! Stop feeling sorry for yourself. Want to date outside your race ... then date a Latina girl if your Asian, or Asian girl if you're African-American, and so on.

Old 12-02-2013, 02:29 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times
Quote:
I have and still do but I still want to do better with White women. Honestly with the way that question came off, I mainly notice Black American women tend to guilt trip me into dating them and often bringing up race in real life when I don't saying things like "well don't nobody wanna date Black women", women with that kind of an attitude I am unattracted to.

I have dated Black looking women from Brazil and the Dominican Republic, both resembled Paula Patton.

I just want to know how to better my results with the one kind of women who just hate me, White American women.
Sorry but this sounds a bit "made up". Most black American and Hispanic women are not interested in Asian men....at all. But I find it interesting that you emphasized how many black or black Hispanic women that you have dated...allegedly.

Old 12-02-2013, 02:46 PM

7,099 posts, read 27,184,501 times
It may be a cultural thing. I have always "heard" (don't know if it's true) that Asians expect their women to be submissive and keep them on a second class level. There is no way I would date a guy that even thought a little like that.

Also, eyes are important to me. The Asian eye is not attractive as any of the other races to me. It's not a matter of "hate," You just don't have what they want......Unless it's a free dinner and drinks.

Old 12-02-2013, 02:52 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,464,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Sorry but this sounds a bit "made up". Most black American and Hispanic women are not interested in Asian men....at all. But I find it interesting that you emphasized how many black or black Hispanic women that you have dated...allegedly.

Old 12-02-2013, 03:19 PM

1,373 posts, read 2,958,059 times
Quote:
I have and still do but I still want to do better with White women. Honestly with the way that question came off, I mainly notice Black American women tend to guilt trip me into dating them and often bringing up race in real life when I don't saying things like "well don't nobody wanna date Black women", women with that kind of an attitude I am unattracted to.

I have dated Black looking women from Brazil and the Dominican Republic, both resembled Paula Patton.
  1. I just want to know how to better my results with the one kind of women who just hate me, White American women.
This thread sounds like the Stormfront of dating. OP I was with you in the beginning but now you sound racist and annoying.

Aint no black women checking for an Asian man because cough cough black men have the largest penises in the world & you know who has the smallest? Not white men. I''ll leave it at that!

As for white girls, we are at the top of the dating pool, aint nobody got time for your insecure attitude.

Go grow a spine until then, enjoy your right hand! Bye boo!

Old 12-02-2013, 03:19 PM

11,879 posts, read 14,208,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Padgett2 View Post
It may be a cultural thing. I have always "heard" (don't know if it's true) that Asians expect their women to be submissive and keep them on a second class level. There is no way I would date a guy that even thought a little like that.
Huh . Such things do not happen in all families, and surely never happened in mine. From a South Indian's perspective, that is still the case for many Indian families in India, but those who have moved to America have moved on and transformed, because such submissiveness is cruel and illegal by law (at least here in New Jersey). Even in India, some places have started to liberalize and change, but sadly motherland is still in the dark ages when it comes to personal freedom for women .

As I mentioned earlier. Asians are very family oriented which is our primary disadvantage. White women expect some independence with their husband, which is very difficult to expect, especially when her mother in law is Asian. Dude, just suck it up and live with what is possible. Life is not fair and never will be. Be Strong and shovel the drifts to the best of your ability.

GOOD LUCK, AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU WITH A BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN THE FUTURE !!!!!!!

Old 12-02-2013, 03:41 PM

11,554 posts, read 9,327,637 times
Quote:
Why do I do so poorly with White girls?
Don't sweat it bro, I am a whitey myself (East European) yet the closest I've been with a white girl was that one time I grinded with this Connecticut girl in camp. You wouldn't believe it but a legit two-thirds of the girls who show interest in me are some sort of Spanish. Pretty much the only girls I ever dance wit are Spanish, which is the primary reason as to why my dance repertoire is limited to bachata and a ****ty version of merengue. Could be the culture, white girls just very rarely show any sort of interest, but Spanish girls be "omg, your accent is so cute" or "daaamn boy". You just don't get that same kind of energy from most white girls

OP, appreciate the Latin girls you're getting, they're as fun as anything
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships