Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2013, 10:33 PM

2,037 posts, read 2,990,325 times

Advertisements

Do you think this is too much?

Dos Equis's Son

I seek a woman of superior caliber. A lady who is engaging, beautiful, of fit mind and physique, and who is refined. My standards are high, as I have yet to meet someone of my caliber in Sin City, but I assure you, if you catch my fancy, you well be rewarded with an erudite, educated, and exceptionally talented man who will pamper you and be the gentleman your grandmother told you to date.

I am not interested in women who look over 27, drink beer from a bottle in public (how uncouth), think they have a career in Vegas (lol),are over 135 pounds, and are unable to compose correspondence without resulting to text-speak.

If you recognize me , it's because I am often on the tube commenting on foreign affairs. It's Vegas, so I assume that you have never picked up the Economist or the New Yorker, but you must at least feign interest for five minutes as we feast on a $300 meal at a Strip eatery.

I love to travel (and will not sit in coach) and you should have a passport. I prefer ex-models who are well composed yet unnagging and have a preference for European Women who are ladies and expect their men to be gentleman. If you are an American, I prefer that you be from the Midwest and not bitter or jaded. I don't like East Coast women because you are often spoiled beyond your worth by thirsty men with more money than sense. I do not care if you have a child, but don't want a B-list actress, or someone who dates men with big muscles, thin wallets, and atrocious credit.

You should be skeptical of online dating, but open minded with a snobbish tint. You must me honest. I have an immutable disdain for liars. You should eat healthy; a cheat day is fine, but you should consume white meat, veggies, and brown grains primarily. You should not require that I pay your bills, but you should require that I wine and dine you and doll you up once a month. But note, I am a gentleman not a sugar daddy.

You should entertain me and be of pleasant disposition, but know when to close your piehole at the country club or when people are speaking about pieces of art or issues which are alien to you. You can be high maintenance-- as I am high strung--and have daddy issues. You can be unstable in private, but must appear ladylike and composed in public.

You should respect traditional gender roles and understand that i am the provider and leader, but you should not be a push over.

Last edited by Datafeed; 11-29-2013 at 10:55 PM..

Old 11-29-2013, 10:39 PM

448 posts, read 764,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Datafeed View Post
Do you think this is too much?

I seek a woman of superior caliber. A lady who is engaging, beautiful, of fit mind and physique, and who is refined. My standards are high, as I have yet to meet someone of my caliber in Sin City, but I assure you, if you catch my fancy, you well be rewarded with an erudite, educated, and exceptionally talented man who will pamper you and be the gentleman your grandmother told you to date.

I am not interested in women who look over 27, drink beer from a bottle in public (how uncouth), think they have a career in Vegas (lol),are over 135 pounds, and are unable to compose correspondence without resulting to text-speak.

If you recognize me , it's because I am often on the tube commenting on foreign affairs. It's Vegas, so I assume that you have never picked up the Economist or the New Yorker, but you must at least feign interest for five minutes as we feast on a $300 meal at a Strip eatery.

I love to travel (and will not sit in coach) and you should have a passport. I prefer ex-models who are well composed yet unnagging and have a preference for European Women who are ladies and expect their men to be gentleman. If you are an American, I prefer that you be from the Midwest and not bitter or jaded. I don't like East Coast women because you are often spoiled beyond your worth by thirsty men with more money than sense. I do not care if you have a child, but don't want a B-list actress, or someone who dates men with big muscles, thin wallets, and atrocious credit.

You should be skeptical of online dating, but open minded with a snobbish tint. You must me honest. I have an immutable disdain for liars. You should eat healthy; a cheat day is fine, but you should consume white meat, veggies, and brown grains primarily. You should not require that I pay your bills, but you should require that I wine and dine you and doll you up once a month. But note, I am a gentleman not a sugar daddy.

You should entertain me and be of pleasant disposition, but know when to close your piehole at the country club or when people are speaking about pieces of art or issues which are alien to you. You can be high maintenance-- as I am high strung--and have daddy issues. You can be unstable in private, but must appear ladylike and composed in public.

You should respect traditional gender roles and understand that i am the provider and leader, but you should not be a push over.
Good luck with that man, not sure that's going to attract the women that you're looking for if any.

Old 11-29-2013, 10:40 PM

i am being honest and straight foward

Old 11-29-2013, 10:42 PM

11,864 posts, read 17,001,935 times
Quote:
You sound like an ahole, but good luck with that.

Old 11-29-2013, 10:42 PM

22,146 posts, read 33,537,436 times
Dude you'll knock em dead with that list. You'll find your woman. There are enough crazy ones out there

Old 11-29-2013, 10:43 PM

14,375 posts, read 18,374,578 times
I would appreciate that if I stumbled across it. I would know not to waste my time.

Then I would post it on my facebook page and watch one of the most awesome threads ever develop.

Old 11-29-2013, 10:45 PM

448 posts, read 764,334 times
Quote:
Both of those are good but I mean c'mon. You sound really cocky and you have impossible demands. How many women like what you want are there in the world? How many are in your area? How many are single? How many would be interested in you? How many are you going to come into contact with? See how looking for the needle in haystack is a bad idea?

Old 11-29-2013, 10:47 PM

14,375 posts, read 18,374,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InternetTroll View Post
Both of those are good but I mean c'mon. You sound really cocky and you have impossible demands. How many women like what you want are there in the world? How many are in your area? How many are single? How many would be interested in you? How many are you going to come into contact with? See how looking for the needle in haystack is a bad idea?
SHHHHHHH! Evolution is at work.

Old 11-29-2013, 10:48 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,904,670 times
um.... yeah. I got as far as the 1st 2 sentences.

Hot tip: do NOT mention her "physique". aacckkkkk!

Old 11-29-2013, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InternetTroll View Post
tons of pretty ex-models who are fit and ladylike....must be 100,000s in the US.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships