Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2013, 01:37 PM

33,016 posts, read 27,455,098 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Thermally declining? No way. I can attest that as we get older our thermal situation actually improves! I can walk around outside in the dead of winter and feel like I am in Palm Springs!

I suggest you have a conversation with your mother about men and sex, if you really want to know how older women think.

Not everyone can be a thermally ascending cougar, and even cougars eventually decline. And I never had any conversation with my mother, she abandoned me in a playpen while she watched TV, strung out on drugs, before I was handed off to a pair of alcoholics who were friends of my father.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2013, 01:40 PM

3,793 posts, read 4,600,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freemkt View Post
And I never had any conversation with my mother, she abandoned me in a playpen while she watched TV, strung out on drugs
This explains so much.

Old 12-01-2013, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
Clearly lying about reading the forum.

And clearly a virgin. RL women get hotter as they get older - and not just hot to the touch!

??? Dunno, just observations based on the bits of this forum I've read. Not a virgin, but all my sex was in my younger years with younger (mostly 18-22) women, none over 35 (and that was a longtime FWB). Apparently, I jumped the shark at a young age.

Old 12-01-2013, 01:43 PM

48,525 posts, read 34,843,322 times
Quote:
Not everyone can be a thermally ascending cougar, and even cougars eventually decline. And I never had any conversation with my mother, she abandoned me in a playpen while she watched TV, strung out on drugs, before I was handed off to a pair of alcoholics who were friends of my father.
Dude. EVERYONE declines with age.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 12-01-2013, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearnorth View Post
This explains so much.

For a long time I just felt sorry for myself, now I'm angry.

Old 12-01-2013, 01:46 PM

896 posts, read 1,177,253 times
Quote:
From reading this forum, one can get the impression that hot women can have pretty much as much quality sex with hot guys as they want.

One can also get the idea that as these women age and become no longer hot, they reject adjusting their standards, preferring to forgo guys who aren't hot.

What's this all about? Do these women look back on their past with a smug, self-satisfied grin? Are they too good for average guys?
Not only can hot women get quality sex from hot guys easily, so can average gals and mildly ugly ones. Sex is very easy to get If you are a woman, even as one ages.

COMMITMENT Is what your post should be about. Sex is easy, commitment views difficult over time.

Old 12-01-2013, 01:47 PM

6,720 posts, read 8,389,294 times
Meh...you will have delusional people of both sexes who don't realize they are less hot. It's not like someone has actually come out and told them that they are not so hot anymore. People's mental image of themselves is often far different than what other people's perceptions of them is. Pretty much everyone is delusional about something.

My delusional bubble that just got popped was that I can no longer hula hoop/do cartwheels/run as fast as I used to.

Old 12-01-2013, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Dude. EVERYONE declines with age.

Non-dude, I am fully aware of that. What's interesting to me is that with many once-hot women, their standards do NOT decline with age.

Old 12-01-2013, 01:51 PM

9,659 posts, read 10,226,412 times
Quote:
Non-dude, I am fully aware of that. What's interesting to me is that with many once-hot women, their standards do NOT decline with age.
So pursue relations with NOT the once-hot women. Unless you are just complaining.

Old 12-01-2013, 01:53 PM

3,793 posts, read 4,600,153 times
Quote:
For a long time I just felt sorry for myself, now I'm angry.
Being angry toward your mother for that is completely understandable. Taking it out on all women, however, isn't fair to them and isn't going to help you. I highly recommend getting therapy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships