Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2013, 05:06 PM

102,203 posts, read 107,859,557 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
Having a "good personality" doesn't get women's panties wet
Wanna bet?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2013, 05:10 PM

31,027 posts, read 22,064,322 times
Quote:
Having a "good personality" don't pay the bills and it doesn't get women's panties wet
A liitle crudely said but it is true. Personality doesn't over come bad teeth or some other feature that someone finds unattractive. For what ever reason many women and some men think it is wrong to acknowledge that they have to be physically attracted to someone to date them

Old 12-01-2013, 05:14 PM

3,009 posts, read 3,642,202 times
Quote:
Having a "good personality" don't pay the bills and it doesn't get women's panties wet
A little bit of this helps a ton............................

Old 12-01-2013, 05:17 PM

6,732 posts, read 9,993,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones
Are you asking about the often heard comment where women say that for them sexual attraction is based on personality and takes several dates to happen?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHurricaneKid View Post
Yes.
Ok, that's different from what most people seem to be assuming.

The key to understanding this is that for the most part, when women say 'personality' they mean compatibility'. And they mean the kind of compatibility where, if you become more compatible with one women then you become less compatible with pretty much every other woman in the universe.

And the reason it grows over time is that it takes time to get to know enough detail about a person to get a sense of compatibility at that level.

Women look for the one guy who suits them best, out of all possible guys -- and who does not suit anybody else as well. This is very different mindset from men, who tell each other to cast a wide net.

I think men would be a lot happier in dating if they took on a little bit of the 'only looking for one' mindset.

Instead of trying to appeal to lots of women, try to find the one woman who adores your natural and best self. Where does she hang out? How will she recognise you when she sees you? How will you recognise her?

As a (male) FWB of mine said, 'Wherever she is, she is looking for me as hard as I am looking for her.'

Old 12-01-2013, 05:20 PM

6,732 posts, read 9,993,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krieger00 View Post
Yes, an obsolete 80s cell phone and a life savings of $500 is so hot!

It shows that this is a guy who is capable of paying his own cell bill and won't be hitting me up for the cash this month. Or next, maybe.

It's a low bar, but it's somebody's.

Old 12-01-2013, 08:49 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,850,918 times
Quote:
Actually it does Brad.

Old 12-01-2013, 08:50 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,850,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krieger00 View Post
That phone is so Zack Morris.

Old 12-01-2013, 09:26 PM

22,284 posts, read 21,722,713 times
How do we become sexually attracted to a person with a good personality? We let him give us amazing orgasms. It's astonishing how one mind-blowing night in bed can increase physical attraction to an otherwise ordinary average guy. It's like he has a secret that the outside world doesn't see, but we do!

Major turn on. Like the Clark Kent-Superman thing.

Old 12-04-2013, 02:28 PM

13,511 posts, read 19,276,876 times
Quote:
I don't wish to just hook-up. I want to be naturally attracted to more women.
That won't happen if you don't take the time to see the beauty inside first....other than that it will only be by the "criteria" you've set up for your very visual world.

Old 12-04-2013, 02:49 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,968,692 times
Quote:
There are many plain-looking (according to other men) women that I find attractive, but as a young man, I find it a bit difficult to develop attraction where there is none. Some say alcohol helps, but, I do not wish to think that is a primary (or even secondary) factor. How do you develop this sexual attraction?
I think you can't force attraction. If you are not attracted to someone it's because both their looks and their personality are not attractive to you

Some like cool people, others funny, others intelligent people. You can try figuring out early on what personality traits you admire the most.

When I was young, I had a really hard time being attracted to people who didn't have an above average intelligence. No amount of self talk or denial helped me with that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships