U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Merry Christmas!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2013, 06:53 PM

589 posts, read 670,967 times

Advertisements

Yup, men can get attached after and BEFORE sex
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2013, 06:54 PM

11,635 posts, read 4,792,053 times
Oh sure. Sometimes it worked out well, plenty of times it didn't. Gotta keep trying.

Old 12-03-2013, 07:02 PM

658 posts, read 397,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcopia2e View Post
Ever since I lost my male friend and haven't spoke to him for about 4-5 months, I'm wondering if guys can also feel something after having sex. I thought this was mainly seen in women but now I'm not so sure. He turned 26 last month and I send him a ''Happy b-day'' message on his facebook and said he can talk to me whenever he feels comfortable. Have also tried requesting him again but nothing.

My male friend was having issues and trouble with dates and nothing was working out for him. We made a deal which I now really regret it. It was to have sex with him but that afterward, we would forget it ever happen and to go back to just being friends. After we did it, he asked for another round. I noticed he seemed slightly more concentrated on the second time and was slower as if trying to make an impression.

The next day we were friends again but then within the following week, he started becoming distant. Suddenly, he wouldn't text me like usually or spend less time with me. At this point I was wondering what happened but when I confronted him about it, what I was about to hear wasn't something expected. He starts explaining how he has liked me for a long while but now feels strongly about me and thinks it's love. I got surprised by the moment he asked me to be his gf and everything he just revealed.

I don't feel the same way and it was just suppose to be a special favor to help him, so he wouldn't feel bad about not knowing what's it like to have sex. He wasn't spoken to me since and I missed our old friendship. I didn't intend for things to turn out this way. I found out from another friend that he still doesn't see me as a friend and is trying to get over me.
What??!!

I'm sorry I have to write something. Doing him a favor?? Man if the tables were turned and you were a guy we'd take you over hot coals. That's just a sh*tty thing to do.

Old 12-03-2013, 07:10 PM

7 posts, read 34,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat247 View Post
What??!!

I'm sorry I have to write something. Doing him a favor?? Man if the tables were turned and you were a guy we'd take you over hot coals. That's just a sh*tty thing to do.
Well I thought he would understand that it wasn't going to mean anything serious. I underestimated him. I didn't want to see him frustrated over the whole virginity issue and was willing to do it with him and he agreed. But I really feel bad as if I didn't really help him in a positive way.

Old 12-03-2013, 07:14 PM

3,893 posts, read 1,964,809 times
Quote:
Ever since I lost my male friend and haven't spoke to him for about 4-5 months, I'm wondering if guys can also feel something after having sex. I thought this was mainly seen in women but now I'm not so sure. He turned 26 last month and I send him a ''Happy b-day'' message on his facebook and said he can talk to me whenever he feels comfortable. Have also tried requesting him again but nothing.

My male friend was having issues and trouble with dates and nothing was working out for him. We made a deal which I now really regret it. It was to have sex with him but that afterward, we would forget it ever happen and to go back to just being friends. After we did it, he asked for another round. I noticed he seemed slightly more concentrated on the second time and was slower as if trying to make an impression.

The next day we were friends again but then within the following week, he started becoming distant. Suddenly, he wouldn't text me like usually or spend less time with me. At this point I was wondering what happened but when I confronted him about it, what I was about to hear wasn't something expected. He starts explaining how he has liked me for a long while but now feels strongly about me and thinks it's love. I got surprised by the moment he asked me to be his gf and everything he just revealed.

I don't feel the same way and it was just suppose to be a special favor to help him, so he wouldn't feel bad about not knowing what's it like to have sex. He wasn't spoken to me since and I missed our old friendship. I didn't intend for things to turn out this way. I found out from another friend that he still doesn't see me as a friend and is trying to get over me.
From what I heard, virgin men get attached after sex.

Old 12-03-2013, 07:28 PM

33,745 posts, read 19,603,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
Men are exactly like women in that some of them get attached after sex and some don't.
This sums it up. I think many men get attached after sex in spite of themselves.

Old 12-03-2013, 07:59 PM

1,772 posts, read 654,182 times
Quote:
Well I thought he would understand that it wasn't going to mean anything serious. I underestimated him. I didn't want to see him frustrated over the whole virginity issue and was willing to do it with him and he agreed. But I really feel bad as if I didn't really help him in a positive way.
people don't like being charity cases even if they want the charity. I know you just wanted to help, he shouldn't have agreed if he was going to be so douchey afterwards, as long as you were clear that you didn't want anything more then this is on him ultimately.

Old 12-03-2013, 08:27 PM

6,757 posts, read 3,420,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tofur View Post
people don't like being charity cases even if they want the charity. I know you just wanted to help, he shouldn't have agreed if he was going to be so douchey afterwards, as long as you were clear that you didn't want anything more then this is on him ultimately.
Why are you assuming they didn't communicate clearly about all this up front?

My understanding is that they did, and then his own feelings surprised him.

IME that happens a lot with guys and sex, and is nothing to do with virginity. It happens to old, experienced guys too.

Old 12-03-2013, 08:36 PM

4,445 posts, read 4,277,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
Why are you assuming they didn't communicate clearly about all this up front?

My understanding is that they did, and then his own feelings surprised him.

IME that happens a lot with guys and sex, and is nothing to do with virginity. It happens to old, experienced guys too.
Yep, happened to me a few times. Or if they didn't want a relationship, they would get a little possessive when I would move on. weird.

Old 12-03-2013, 09:53 PM

888 posts, read 404,980 times
Yes. Sometimes if you just lie there afterwards, a stickiness can develop.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $89,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships