Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2013, 03:26 PM

2,084 posts, read 2,620,761 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHurricaneKid View Post
While cheaters are horrible, giving diseases related to exposure of a sceptic spill would possibly mean amputation or death. You are no better than, perhaps even worse than the man who made LOVE with another woman. You on the other hand, wish the man a hospitalization. I never knew you were a psychopath.

It was a joke.

Now I am sure you will start a thread asking whether girls care about sense of humor.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2013, 03:28 PM

9,659 posts, read 10,223,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCUBS1 View Post
And I never knew you had no sense of humor... Oh wait, maybe I did know that.
You think this **** is funny? I've been pushed head first into a pile of feces in elementary school and I had health problems for a long time, in addition to having to have repeat a grade due to being absent in school. Doctors said I was LUCKY to have survived. **** jokes aren't ****ing funny at all.

Educate yourself what happens if you let someones skin be exposed to raw sewage.

Health Problems That Could Result from Sewage Damage - Sewage / Biohazard Waste - Learning Center - Alladin Restoration Services, Inc.

Old 12-06-2013, 03:35 PM

2,758 posts, read 4,957,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCUBS1 View Post
OP, see if you can get ahold of some botfly larvae from Gambia - check with an entomologist or zoological society. Then, offer to give him a sensual back rub. Press the larvae firmly into his bare back while plying him with tequila (he'll never feel it!).

Ok, that's about it.... I'm all out of ideas for now. But I've given you 3 good plans!

TheHurricanKid will bring up the biohealth hazards of all of this, but you can ignore him.
Or, call the wife and leave a message or tell her directly that you booked two plane tickets to Siberia to go save those endangered Siberian Orcas that you guys discussed while in bed the other day.

She will probably be so thrown back about endangered Siberian Orcas, it will take her days just to realize you said "while we were in bed".

Old 12-06-2013, 03:35 PM

1,003 posts, read 1,611,162 times
Quote:
You think this **** is funny? I've been pushed head first into a pile of feces in elementary school
What did you do to cause someone to push you into the pile of feces? Were they human or animal?

Quote:
She will probably be so thrown back about endangered Siberian Orcas,
Bwaahaaa! Siberian Orcas! Love it!

Old 12-06-2013, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHurricaneKid View Post
You think this **** is funny? I've been pushed head first into a pile of feces in elementary school and I had health problems for a long time, in addition to having to have repeat a grade due to being absent in school. Doctors said I was LUCKY to have survived. **** jokes aren't ****ing funny at all.

Educate yourself what happens if you let someones skin be exposed to raw sewage.

Health Problems That Could Result from Sewage Damage - Sewage / Biohazard Waste - Learning Center - Alladin Restoration Services, Inc.
Sorry that happened to you, but did you expect GoCubs to know your personal history? He was joking and you went off on him. He doesn't know what happened in your past. Take it easy.

Old 12-06-2013, 03:39 PM

1,003 posts, read 1,611,162 times
I'm laughing myself silly with the direction of this thread!

Old 12-06-2013, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragazza2011 View Post
What did you do to cause someone to push you into the pile of feces? Were they human or animal?

I so wish I came up with the Siberian Orcas, but that was a masterpiece non-fiction piece from GoCubs about a ex-ballet dancer who falls in love with a traumatised dolphin trainer that must choose between the woman he loves and saving some endangered Siberian Orcas.

I really want to hear how it ends, as I heard Paramount is picking it up for production as a trilogy.

Old 12-06-2013, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Haha yeah really!

To answer your question, though...that guy was a jerk but you shouldn't get even. Just take the higher ground. It's not immediately satisfying but it's better in the long run.

Old 12-06-2013, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Word on the street is there is an underground writer that goes by the name of GoCubs that has been referred to as the next Quentin Tarantino.

Old 12-06-2013, 03:45 PM

9,659 posts, read 10,223,337 times
Quote:

What did I do, eh?
To be honest, I have no idea what I did in my past life to be deserved such Karma to have bullies, abusers, disabilities, hospitalizations, etc. in my life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships