Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2013, 07:08 PM

3,549 posts, read 5,376,961 times

Advertisements

Also the fact that the sex with 30 women is not all going to be crappy to mediocre unless you really suck or have poor choices or bad luck. Sex with my gf is certainly some of the best and amazing, but therw were certainly some other good ones along the way.

Some women turn into freaks after a night at the bar.. no holds bar dirty nasty sex in all ways imaginable lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2013, 08:09 PM

887 posts, read 1,100,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
1. Crappy to mediocre sex with 30 different women who you are not interested in getting to know further, or

2. Great sex 30 times with one woman, who you fall in love with?

Are there really guys who would choose the #1? Are any of them on this forum? If that's your preference, what do you like about it?
WOW!!! The question was a lot easier to answer before you put the little guilt trip on the end HAHAHA

I used to be a dog a long, long time ago, and I have to say I found the 30 different women as excellent learning experiences and even if it was horrible sex, there was usually a great story that went along with it.
I guess now that I have been "educated" I would certainly take the one woman and blow her mind 30 times....does the love part really have to come with that because I don't need that at the moment.

Old 12-06-2013, 08:29 PM

9,724 posts, read 21,235,515 times
#2, but unless you're REALLY lucky, you won't find her on your first date. Not all, but most of the women who I was sexually active with, I was hoping they'd be #2. Most weren't, but I didn't go through 30 in the process of finding one either.

Old 12-08-2013, 12:18 AM

5,899 posts, read 5,795,404 times
Quote:
1. Crappy to mediocre sex with 30 different women who you are not interested in getting to know further, or

Are there really guys who would choose the #1? Are any of them on this forum? If that's your preference, what do you like about it?
Since I'm only interested in having sex with trans-women (at least until get castrated and/or get a sex change), I'm assuming that all of the women in these scenarios are trans-women, in which case I will pick #2. Getting some love, plus less risk of STDs--it honestly seems like a good deal to me.

Old 12-08-2013, 12:21 AM

620 posts, read 1,198,759 times
I live under the philosophy that women are not to be trusted because they put themselves first for the most part. Id sex as many whores as possible for the bragging rights.

Old 12-08-2013, 01:25 AM

305 posts, read 376,489 times
Quote:

Relationship sex with the one you love is hottest, by far.

Old 12-08-2013, 02:17 AM

3,793 posts, read 4,600,716 times
Quote:
I just thought it was so weird, in another thread, when the OP was going on about how he was so jealous of a guy who had option#1 but didn't have option #2.
Are you sure he said the sex was "crappy to mediocre" and that he had no interest in getting to know any of them? Or did you add those parts to bias the responses to the poll? Honest question.

#2 is the obvious answer to the poll the way you have worded it, but the way you've worded it is rather extreme, very black-and-white, and does not match real-life scenarios, in my experience.

Old 12-08-2013, 05:10 AM

5,347 posts, read 7,199,924 times
But to be fair most men don't have ability or choice to have "mediocre sex" with 30 women

Old 12-08-2013, 05:16 AM

10,379 posts, read 10,917,022 times
I'm a number 2 guy, but I've known the number 1 guys also. They enjoy the sex just as much because its the fun of the chase, the fun of getting her clothes off, and seeing her naked, the fun of getting in her pants. I don't know how to break it to you, but the number 1 guy is having all kinds of fun also.

Old 12-08-2013, 06:13 AM

3,391 posts, read 4,482,291 times
Quote:

This is just a false dilemma.

If you have sex with 30 women, you are not likely to have crappy to mediocre sex with all 30 of them. But even you do, variety is a huge turn on in and of itself.

And if you have sex 30 times with the same woman, it is unlikely to be great all 30 times. However, it is likely to get better with time, as you learn more about how to please each other.

Whether you love someone has nothing to do with whether you have great sex with them. Emotional compatibility and sexual compatibility are separate things. I've loved people I had to break up with because the sex between us was awful. I've also had to break up with people because even though we had great sex, I felt they were horrible human beings.

If you find someone you both love and have great sex with, you've caught lightening in a bottle. Those are the people you cherish the most. And if their price is monogamy, you'd be a fool not to pay it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships