Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2013, 03:51 PM

2,084 posts, read 2,620,761 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davros View Post
No commenting allowed if you did not read the OP.

I am a cyberman.
I did read the OP and it was not much better than the thread title (though funnier).

And you even assumed that other people don't know what rejection feels like! I hope you're trolling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Go ahead and reject him now. He's working his way through the 48 States and part of Canada
LOL

I'd have to reject him anyway because I'm not single. If I was, depending, I may give him a chance in real life because people are often worse on the net than in real life.

The Asperger's could be a hangup for me, but people with it can act so differently that it is hard to tell how his in particular affects him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2013, 03:54 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,433,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jillabean View Post
Cyberman? Wait, I thought Davros was the creator of the Daleks?
He was. And he never got any women either. He was too busy trying to take over the universe. No wonder he couldn't get a date.

Old 12-16-2013, 03:58 PM

3,603 posts, read 5,936,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by savoytruffle View Post

I'd have to reject him anyway because I'm not single.
Aha! So you lied when you said you hadn't rejected me.

Old 12-16-2013, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
He was. And he never got any women either. He was too busy trying to take over the universe. No wonder he couldn't get a date.
John Lumic (creator of the parallel universe cybermen) was more sinister and less crazy than Davros. And he only wanted to take over the parallel earth. The original Davros in 1975 Genesis of the Daleks was a freak and a psychopath and a cruel sadist, but in the end a pitiful creature. In fact, his end is always pitiful from his appearance in 1975 through his appearance in 2010. The original cybermen had unknown creator(s) on Mondas. "We were once like you. You will become like us."

Old 12-16-2013, 04:03 PM

2,084 posts, read 2,620,761 times
Quote:
Aha! So you lied when you said you hadn't rejected me.
Haha, in a way...? But it was rejection based on a condition that already exists. If you say you are rejected by all women and count the ones who are already in relationships/are married, then I would say your statement was misleading. Do you also count lesbians as women who have rejected you?

(I'm asking this light-heartedly because I'm not sure I take the thread so seriously anymore, lol.)

Old 12-16-2013, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by savoytruffle View Post
Haha, in a way...? But it was rejection based on a condition that already exists. If you say you are rejected by all women and count the ones who are already in relationships/are married, then I would say your statement was misleading. Do you also count lesbians as women who have rejected you?

(I'm asking this light-heartedly because I'm not sure I take the thread so seriously anymore, lol.)
Of course lesbians have rejected me. They consider someone else to be a better partner than me.

Old 12-16-2013, 04:33 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,433,203 times
Quote:
Of course lesbians have rejected me. They consider someone else to be a better partner than me.
Oh poor you!

Okay, now I know you cannot be taken seriously. Lesbians consider all men better partners than you. Just as ll gay men would consider "someone else," men, to be better partners than me.

If you are really going for professional help and taking meds, there doesn't seem to be any reason for taking your "problem" to a public message board other than to discuss your knowledge of a TV science fiction show. Does your shrink know you are doing this?

I don't think you should be taken seriously. People have done this and it goes to show there are good people who do try to help those in need. But I think you are more interested in getting attention so I am not giving you any more of mine. Perhaps this self absorption, deception and thoughtlessness regarding others is why you feel you would be rejected by women even though you say you haven't even tried.

I wonder if you have any male friends either.

Old 12-16-2013, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Oh poor you!

Okay, now I know you cannot be taken seriously. Lesbians consider all men better partners than you. Just as ll gay men would consider "someone else," men, to be better partners than me.

If you are really going for professional help and taking meds, there doesn't seem to be any reason for taking your "problem" to a public message board other than to discuss your knowledge of a TV science fiction show. Does your shrink know you are doing this?

I don't think you should be taken seriously. People have done this and it goes to show there are good people who do try to help those in need. But I think you are more interested in getting attention so I am not giving you any more of mine. Perhaps this self absorption, deception and thoughtlessness regarding others is why you feel you would be rejected by women even though you say you haven't even tried.

I wonder if you have any male friends either.

Well, I enjoyed these 4 paragraphs of attention from you. Thanks.

My psychiatrist wanted to read my posts for insight but I refused to give up my forum name. I'm thinking of telling her though because I'd love a smart psychiatrist to analyze my thoughts. What could be better attention than that!

Why do you say that I am thoughtless? Aren't we all here more or less to have fun?

Old 12-16-2013, 05:05 PM

Quote:
People have done this and it goes to show there are good people who do try to help those in need.
People have done what, BTW?

Old 12-16-2013, 06:29 PM

6,301 posts, read 9,638,276 times
Probably all scowling because they had to stand in a long line waiting to mail gifts to people they don't really like and will be paying for those gifts the next 8 months or picking up Aunt Wilifred's dried out fruitcake from registered mail.

How do you know any of these women are looking? Some may be married or have boyfriends or not care for men at all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships