Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2013, 05:55 PM

n/a posts

Advertisements

My gf is more sexually experienced than I am. She's younger too, but women, hot women especially, can basically go out there and get what they want.

Anyway, she's angry at me because I want sexual experiences I have yet to have. She, on the other hand, has gotten that bug out of her system and obviously wants me to commit to her.

What is it with women like this? So, she gets to have lived out her life and when I want the exact same thing, I'm being selfish, rude, improper? What's with that double standard?

It comes down to me wanting to be with her but also wanting to live my life a bit. She's told me I can go out there and do what I want, she can't control me, but won't approve.

So, will this be the end of this? Can this just not be resolved?

"Talk to her" isn't an option as she's sitting right here giving me the cold shoulder.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2013, 05:59 PM

6,732 posts, read 9,995,568 times
This is the same gf who you want to break up with because she doesn't put out?

Does she really not put out, or are you just looking for a reason to go sow your oats?

Old 12-14-2013, 06:00 PM

9,659 posts, read 10,227,349 times
Sorry, OP. I suggest you break up if you feel this way.

Old 12-14-2013, 06:01 PM

n/a posts
It doesn't help that I constantly have girls throwing themselves at me...just last night a girl had me against a wall being overly handsy...me begging her to stop. I eventually just threw her off and ran away...

And I can't even say anything because somehow it'll be my fault.

Whatever..I'm just over all this.

Old 12-14-2013, 06:02 PM

3,603 posts, read 5,938,680 times
Her having relationships before you ever met is not cheating.

You having relationships while supposedly going with her is cheating.

That's all there is to it.

Would you like to be in a relationship with someone who's sleeping around? That sounds icky to me.

Old 12-14-2013, 06:04 PM

102,211 posts, read 107,904,670 times
You want to "live your life a bit", so go do it. Clearly, you're not ready for a relationship. Why are you with her, anyway? Break up with her, and go have fun.

Old 12-14-2013, 06:04 PM

3,603 posts, read 5,938,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
It doesn't help that I constantly have girls throwing themselves at me...just last night a girl had me against a wall being overly handsy...me begging her to stop. I eventually just threw her off and ran away...

And I can't even say anything because somehow it'll be my fault.

Whatever..I'm just over all this.
Sounds like you don't need to have a girlfriend right now.

Why would you want to have a girlfriend if what you really want to do is to play around?

Old 12-14-2013, 06:05 PM

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
This is the same gf who you want to break up with because she doesn't put out?

Does she really not put out, or are you just looking for a reason to go sow your oats?
She puts out whenever I want her to.

Maybe sowing my oats isn't what I need to do.

It's just I have so many opportunities that I can't pursue because I want to be with her, and I'm just frustrated. It's hard watching two girls kiss just for you and then walking away. Then when I tell her, she's angry at me.

Old 12-14-2013, 06:07 PM

11,222 posts, read 16,428,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
My gf is more sexually experienced than I am. She's younger too, but women, hot women especially, can basically go out there and get what they want.

Anyway, she's angry at me because I want sexual experiences I have yet to have. She, on the other hand, has gotten that bug out of her system and obviously wants me to commit to her.

What is it with women like this? So, she gets to have lived out her life and when I want the exact same thing, I'm being selfish, rude, improper? What's with that double standard?

It comes down to me wanting to be with her but also wanting to live my life a bit. She's told me I can go out there and do what I want, she can't control me, but won't approve.

So, will this be the end of this? Can this just not be resolved?

"Talk to her" isn't an option as she's sitting right here giving me the cold shoulder.

How is this a double standard? Maybe you should have gotten that bug out of your system when you had the chance.

Do the girl a favor and break up with her. You're going to end up cheating because:

a) You're selfish.

Old 12-14-2013, 06:07 PM

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davros View Post
Her having relationships before you ever met is not cheating.

You having relationships while supposedly going with her is cheating.

That's all there is to it.

Would you like to be in a relationship with someone who's sleeping around? That sounds icky to me.
I agree. I wouldn't cheat, and I've told her that. That leaves me with either never getting what I want, or not being with her. Both options suck.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships