Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What age range do you belong to and are you in a relationship?
Late 20s and not in a relationship 14 34.15%
Early 30s and not in a relationship 4 9.76%
Mid 30s and not in a relationship 5 12.20%
Late 30s and not in a relationship 4 9.76%
Early 40s and not in a relationship 14 34.15%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-01-2014, 04:46 PM

7,934 posts, read 8,570,189 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
I'm still not interested in anyone who I rejected 10 years ago, so I can live with my decisions.
Hope so. Doesn't matter now anyway though. They probably ain't coming back.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-01-2014, 04:47 PM

10,029 posts, read 10,875,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newdixiegirl View Post
The "height of female arrogance." Now there's some major irony, right there.

I'm not sure why, UrbanAdventurer, you and some other men on these boards sound so angry and bitter. I just don't understand why y'all aren't enjoying what you consistently claim are the undeniable biological and social advantages of over-30 men. Since you all have "younger, hotter, tighter" women constantly "available" to you (), I'm assuming you've snagged those hot, young babes?

After all, according to some of you guys, you should all have an easy time of it. Apparently, older men are ALL are so irresistible - so incredibly handsome, fit, successful, intelligent, sexy, virile, energetic, open-minded, fun, etc - that young women should be falling all over you. You can then rest comfortably in the knowledge that your same-age female peers (yeah, those less successful/lower quality/worse catch halves), on the other hand, will simply fade into oblivion. Ya know, with all the other irrelevant, horribly unattractive, dried-up, old-hag, passed-her-shelf-life, dull, sexless, lifeless, revolting, repulsive women over the age of 30. Did I get that right - 30?

Given your biological and social superiority, all you guys railing against "modern women playing the modern women's game" should be far too blissfully happy and busy nailing your infatuated young babes to be bothered posting on these boards!
For some reason many men believe that they can get much younger women no matter what and that women have to settle. I see these types of men on dating sites, like this 46 year old man who was obese and grey haired only wanting blonde 18-35 year olds. Sure he might get her but likely not. When I did online dating I got mostly approached by much older men thinking they stood a chance. Well, they didn't because I am not and never was interested in a man 20 years older than me.

Old 01-01-2014, 04:49 PM

10,029 posts, read 10,875,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanAdventurer View Post
Hope so. Doesn't matter now anyway though. They ain't coming back.
I still have exboyfriends from many years ago still trying to date me. One I dated 24 years ago and in between that time he's been divorced three times with 4 kids.

Old 01-01-2014, 04:51 PM

1,156 posts, read 2,377,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
I still have exboyfriends from many years ago still trying to date me. One I dated 24 years ago and in between that time he's been divorced three times with 4 kids.
God, me too. There isn't a single ex I can think of who didn't come back after we broke up to tell me that I was the "best thing I ever had, I just didn't realize it, and I regret the day we broke up." Even the married ones say it.

I'm sure that some of them mean it, but I think of this as a pick-up line for the most part.

Old 01-01-2014, 04:51 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,817,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rationalmale18 View Post
Telling the truth does not make one bitter and/or angry. My girls hanging with her friends, I'm bored, this is entertaining.
So, how old are you and how old is your girl? I assume you're going to set her free once she gets to that precarious female age of 30 (kinda like Logan's Run, huh?). And I assume your father has dumped your butt-ugly, old mother for a "hotter, younger, tighter" babe?

Old 01-01-2014, 04:53 PM

Quote:
The "height of female arrogance." Now there's some major irony, right there.

I'm not sure why, UrbanAdventurer, you and some other men on these boards sound so angry and bitter. I just don't understand why y'all aren't enjoying what you consistently claim are the undeniable biological and social advantages of over-30 men. Since you all have "younger, hotter, tighter" women constantly "available" to you (), I'm assuming you've snagged those hot, young babes?

After all, according to some of you guys, you should all have an easy time of it. Apparently, older men are ALL are so irresistible - so incredibly handsome, fit, successful, intelligent, sexy, virile, energetic, open-minded, fun, etc - that young women should be falling all over you. You can then rest comfortably in the knowledge that your same-age female peers (yeah, those less successful/lower quality/worse catch halves), on the other hand, will simply fade into oblivion. Ya know, with all the other irrelevant, horribly unattractive, dried-up, old-hag, passed-her-shelf-life, dull, sexless, lifeless, revolting, repulsive women over the age of 30. Did I get that right - 30?

Given your biological and social superiority, all you guys railing against "modern women playing the modern women's game" should be far too blissfully happy and busy nailing your infatuated young babes to be bothered posting on these boards!
Think whatever you want to think. I never claimed to be superior or anything - just being a honest umpire and calling it best I see it. We can argue balls and strikes all day. Everybody has a different view of the same pitch I guess.

Old 01-01-2014, 04:54 PM

1,115 posts, read 1,192,365 times
Quote:
So, how old are you and how old is your girl? I assume you're going to set her free once she gets to that precarious female age of 30 (kinda like Logan's Run, huh?). And I assume your father had dumped your butt-ugly, old mother for a "hotter, younger, tighter" babe?
Don't get it twisted, I love her.

That doesn't change the fact that her looks will begin to fade post 30, but unless she let's herself go, I'm not going to leave cause she is getting older.

Old 01-01-2014, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanAdventurer View Post
Think whatever you want to think. I never claimed to be superior or anything - just being a honest umpire and calling it best I see it. We can argue balls and strikes all day. Everybody has a different view of the same pitch I guess.
Oh, come on, UrbanAdventurer. You're quite the rhetorician. Surely you can do better than that, no?

Old 01-01-2014, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Telling the truth does not make one bitter and/or angry.
It certainly can in some cases, but we shouldn't further confuse the issue with subtle nuance like that.

Worthy men are resilient and can deal with and handle the truth, even if they don't like it.

Old 01-01-2014, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Don't get it twisted, I love her.

That doesn't change the fact that her looks will begin to fade post 30, but unless she let's herself go, I'm not going to leave cause she is getting older.
Oh, I think you should. I think you should dump her sorry old butt as soon as she turns 30 (cuz, ya know, women kinda age like dogs compared to humans... a man of 30 looks like a man of 30, but a woman of 30 looks like - 30x7 = 210!) You don't want to be seen with someone like that, do you?

And you didn't tell me... did your mom "let herself go"? Because if she went and did something as disgusting as to age in any way, then I can understand that your dad had no other choice but to get rid of her old butt, too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships