Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-01-2014, 07:00 AM

214 posts, read 382,836 times

Advertisements

So my bf and his bestfriends planned to go to a strip club to hang out for NYE. I trust him so I was ok with it. He invited me but I told him I would hang out with my family instead. He said he wanted me to meet his friends that after Im done hanging out with my family he could come pick me up. I agreed to it. So there I was hanging out with him and his friends at a strip club.

They asked me to pick a girl who I would like to give me a lap dance. Each one gave a suggestion who should I choose but I picked someone who was very similar to me. Then they all agreed that that was a great choice. So I got a lap dance from someone who can be my twin sister lol.

After the strip club we headed somewhere to eat. These guys were throwing jokes at me and I think I did well responding and defending myself. I actually made them laugh alot. We had a great time. I cant believe I had fun hanging out with all boys at a strip club.

My question for guys, did I make a good first impression to my bfs friends considering my first interaction with them was at a weird place. I did not regret going because I had a great time but just wondering if that was a smart decision on my side. These friends are his bestfriends. Thry know each other since elementary/high school.
Quick reply to this message

Old 01-01-2014, 07:10 AM

11,795 posts, read 12,030,796 times
I feel like you debased yourself by going along with any of it.

Old 01-01-2014, 07:14 AM

887 posts, read 1,100,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missnoname View Post
So my bf and his bestfriends planned to go to a strip club to hang out for NYE. I trust him so I was ok with it. He invited me but I told him I would hang out with my family instead. He said he wanted me to meet his friends that after Im done hanging out with my family he could come pick me up. I agreed to it. So there I was hanging out with him and his friends at a strip club.

They asked me to pick a girl who I would like to give me a lap dance. Each one gave a suggestion who should I choose but I picked someone who was very similar to me. Then they all agreed that that was a great choice. So I got a lap dance from someone who can be my twin sister lol.

After the strip club we headed somewhere to eat. These guys were throwing jokes at me and I think I did well responding and defending myself. I actually made them laugh alot. We had a great time. I cant believe I had fun hanging out with all boys at a strip club.

My question for guys, did I make a good first impression to my bfs friends considering my first interaction with them was at a weird place. I did not regret going because I had a great time but just wondering if that was a smart decision on my side. These friends are his bestfriends. Thry know each other since elementary/high school.
Never go along with something if you don't feel comfortable with it. I know women who enjoy strip joints so I'm not judging you. If you didn't feel comfortable with it, then make it clear you won't be the butt of their jokes about it. You could even shut them up by telling them to grow up!

Old 01-01-2014, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grumptacular View Post
Never go along with something if you don't feel comfortable with it. I know women who enjoy strip joints so I'm not judging you. If you didn't feel comfortable with it, then make it clear you won't be the butt of their jokes about it. You could even shut them up by telling them to grow up!
The jokes were not about me going to a strip club. They teased me a little bit about the lap dance if I enjoyed it. Honestly, I had a great time. It was my first time being in that kind of environment so I wasnt sure what to expect but I did enjoy the company of the people I was with. I wasnt uncomfortable at all. There was a couple there who was fighting I guess the girl didnt like it.

Old 01-01-2014, 07:24 AM

14,078 posts, read 16,609,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missnoname View Post
The jokes were not about me going to a strip club. They teased me a little bit about the lap dance if I enjoyed it. Honestly, I had a great time. It was my first time being in that kind of environment so I wasnt sure what to expect but I did enjoy the company of the people I was with. I wasnt uncomfortable at all. There was a couple there who was fighting I guess the girl didnt like it.
If you had a great time, I don't see why you wouldn't have made a good impression. Unless you were all over the girl who gave you a lap dance or something, but the guys might've liked that. Guess you'll have to wait and see whether you get any future invites...

Old 01-01-2014, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
If you had a great time, I don't see why you wouldn't have made a good impression. Unless you were all over the girl who gave you a lap dance or something, but the guys might've liked that. Guess you'll have to wait and see whether you get any future invites...
Im just concern because I met them at an unusual place to meet friends of the person you are dating.

Old 01-01-2014, 07:30 AM

45,378 posts, read 60,561,367 times
The "friends" and your boyfriend just wanted to see some girl on girl action and you complied.

Old 01-01-2014, 07:34 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,236,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty2011 View Post
I feel like you debased yourself by going along with any of it.
Oh good grief, lighten up.
She did not "debase" herself in any way.
She went at her boyfriend's request and had a good time.
My friends and I used to go to strip clubs (real ones) and Trans Shows all the time.
It is some of the best live entertainment you will see and a lot of the men dressed as women at the Trans Shows are some of the most beautiful and talented women you will ever see.

Original Poster:

You had fun and honestly I would not worry about what his friends think about you.
Are you dating his friends or him?

Old 01-01-2014, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
The "friends" and your boyfriend just wanted to see some girl on girl action and you complied.
The lapdance was inside a private room. It was just me and the girl and nobody else.

Old 01-01-2014, 07:40 AM

887 posts, read 1,100,019 times
Well! Cool! Sounds like a good time! Cool new years eve!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships