Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-01-2014, 11:06 PM

5,899 posts, read 5,792,180 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by angrymillionaire View Post
Do you guys NOT find anything wrong with a woman a foreign one at that bringing a married man exxotical foods that he does not have access to at home, to a point where he over eats lunch & wants nothing to do with the wife's local delicacies at dinner timer?
This could mean that the two of them are having an affair, but this does not necessarily mean this.

For instance, I really love food. Seriously. If I was married and I had a woman offer me exotic foods for free (or for an extremely cheap price), then I doubt that I will say No to these foods. This does not mean that I would ever have an affair with this woman, though--it simply means that I simply love food, including many exotic foods.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-01-2014, 11:18 PM

35,095 posts, read 51,217,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cindersslipper View Post
This has got to be a troll.

Unfortunately this one is a regular poster who:
has caught her sister's husbands with other women,
has referred to her "friends" as greasy heiffers,
has worn panties with holes in them so she would NOT cheat on her husband with some guy she was working with,
who cannot keep a job very long,
who has some sort of degree or another yet is underqualified for just about everything,
who does not know when to take her child to the Doctor but can ask on a public forum what she should do,
who cannot keep her own marriage from failing miserably,
who is always up into someone else's business.....
and the beat goes on.

Original Poster: As I have said before you seriously need to tend to your own life, your own marriage, your own child, your own business and your own job and stay out of everyone else's.
Women feed my husband all the time and that is all they do and I don't think anything of it.
Some women love to cook and find it quite pleasing to cook for others who appreciate and enjoy what she cooks because she may not have someone at home to cook for.
I absolutely love to cook for others as often as possible because I love to cook, I am a very good cook and my husband is not home much because he is gone working.

You would probably not be so suspicious of the motivation of others if you yourself were a trustworthy person who minds her own business.

Old 01-01-2014, 11:25 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,525,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by angrymillionaire View Post
My sister & our husbands double dated in Jamaica. Her husband had no interest what so ever in Jamiacan food while we were there. Now he works with a Jamaican woman who brings her husband oxtails and other exxotical foods. She did not think much of it till I mentioned this was the beginning of an affair. She is as naive as a rock, its her third marriage, you would think she would know better! Her first marriage ended because I caught her ex in the closet with another woman, second marriage ended when I caught her ex in a restaurant with another woman. IMO she is scared that her third marriage is gonna end because I caught her ex eating another woman's oxtails?

Do you guys NOT find anything wrong with a woman a foreign one at that bringing a married man exxotical foods that he does not have access to at home, to a point where he over eats lunch & wants nothing to do with the wife's local delicacies at dinner timer?
So obvious....(le sigh)

Race....check
Foreign woman....check
Cheating (multiple incidents)....check
Multiple marriages (for good measure and to add umph to the story)....check
Obligatory ghetto slang ("exxotical")....check

But OP I think that you pushed your story just a liiiitle bit too far (actually to the point of reaching) with that last sentence.

ETA: Just saw your post CSD610...my thoughts exactly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
Unfortunately this one is a regular poster who:
has caught her sister's husbands with other women,
has referred to her "friends" as greasy heiffers,
has worn panties with holes in them so she would NOT cheat on her husband with some guy she was working with,
who cannot keep a job very long,
who has some sort of degree or another yet is underqualified for just about everything,
who does not know when to take her child to the Doctor but can ask on a public forum what she should do,
who cannot keep her own marriage from failing miserably,
who is always up into someone else's business.....
and the beat goes on.

Original Poster: As I have said before you seriously need to tend to your own life, your own marriage, your own child, your own business and your own job and stay out of everyone else's.
Women feed my husband all the time and that is all they do and I don't think anything of it.
Some women love to cook and find it quite pleasing to cook for others who appreciate and enjoy what she cooks because she may not have someone at home to cook for.
I absolutely love to cook for others as often as possible because I love to cook, I am a very good cook and my husband is not home much because he is gone working.

You would probably not be so suspicious of the motivation of others if you yourself were a trustworthy person who minds her own business.

Old 01-02-2014, 02:51 AM

2,802 posts, read 6,427,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
One thing money can't buy is class.
...or good spelling.

Old 01-02-2014, 03:33 AM

308 posts, read 398,238 times
Married women at my office give me cookies and other treats all the time, and I return the favour once in a while. Have they been trying to have an affair with me the whole time?? Don't tell me I've been missing out!

Old 01-02-2014, 04:46 AM

770 posts, read 1,177,254 times
She can bring me Jamaican food anytime.

Old 01-02-2014, 04:47 AM

15,013 posts, read 21,643,960 times
When I was married my sister tried to convince me that I needed to be paranoid that my husband might be cheating at work. I'm sorry but I just had no reason to think that and she was making stuff up out of thin air. Coincidentally, her husband was a serial cheater so she was a bit paranoid.

Anyway,who wouldn't like to be brought Jamaican food? Maybe she should learn how to make it.

Old 01-02-2014, 04:55 AM

3,201 posts, read 4,408,439 times
who doesnt like oxtails

Old 01-02-2014, 10:17 AM

770 posts, read 1,177,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_TX View Post
who doesnt like oxtails
I know, RIGHT????

Old 01-02-2014, 10:20 AM

41,937 posts, read 36,940,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_TX View Post
who doesnt like oxtails

Oxes
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships