Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2014, 11:57 AM

10,400 posts, read 15,579,392 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
What exactly makes you think you have the right to tell him who to talk to and who not to talk to and what makes you think you have the right to ask him not to delete his text on his phone?
Especially after dating for 3 months.
If I were him I would run away from you as fast as I could, you present yourself as immature, insecure, jealous and controlling.

Who I talk to is none of your concern no matter what the past relationship was with that person.
My text are also none of your concern no matter the content.I am a grown woman and I quit asking anyone's permission or approval 40 years ago and if you think you are all that and more you are mistaken and wasting my time.

Agreed but don't demand sexual relations with this woman then....if you don't like the questions move
on and find yourself a woman who won't ask you about these important facts and situations.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2014, 01:46 AM

10,400 posts, read 15,579,392 times
Default A Get Well Card To You Goodpasture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodpasture View Post
I really don't like getting into conversations like this, but sometimes I just can't help myself.

Frankly madmom I think you are way over reacting and acting a bit childish.

Just because he got a divorce from her doesn't mean they can't be good friends. It means they can't live together 24/7 and stay friends. He is with you. Not her. That means he is where he wants to be. He is talking about sharing accommodations. That means he wants to be with you, not her.

How about you become friends with her? When she finds another guy you can double date? My ex and I are very good friends. We had issues that we could not reconcile, but I still like her, I still visit her on occasion. When I was in the hopital a few weeks ago she came to visit. After we divorced she got remarried, adopted some kids (which she still has) and was living very happily until her new husband passed away. He and I were good friends. Simply because you divorce doesn't mean you automatically hate each other.........grow up. Stop feeding your insecurities.
If I Knew that you were in the hospital I would've sent you a get well card , but I know that your better half Annemieke Reoll would've used the get well card for TARGET PRACTICE......LOL...FOMC....

Old 01-23-2014, 06:38 PM

22 posts, read 31,284 times
Madmom sees the clues, she just doesn't want to recognize them.

Old 01-24-2014, 02:46 AM

588 posts, read 1,319,612 times
Madmom, this has danger written all over it. You have to try to think rationally in this situation. For the sake of your 9 year old daughter who I have no doubt you love to death, forgo this relationship. It will not work. I know it's tough to swallow that, but it just won't work.

Old 01-30-2014, 06:32 PM

1,892 posts, read 3,085,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmom928 View Post
We are not moving in right now... I asked him to stop talking to his ex... I asked how he would feel if I did the same he said he wouldn't like it.. He also deletes his texts... If you're just saying have a good day why delete them.. I asked him to save them and he still deleted some... Just makes me think he's hiding something.

Ho offense, but he should run from you fast.

He deletes because he knows you will check. If you lived together it would be the mail, phone, packages, anything that is his.
Telling someone to stop speaking to anyone is presumptuous.

YOUR INSECURITY WILL KILL THIS IN LESS THAN THREE MORE MONTHS.

I don't have time to list all the reasons why you are so wrong. You have many issues and the problem here is you.

Don't ask what will he do for me. Ask what am I willing to not ask him to do.

If you can't leave a person as you found them, then leave them alone. Changes only come over time and through affection and willingness.
I fear you are a controlling immature and hurt person looking to share another passive aggressive relationship.

Sad, and counseling would really help a lot. Please remember your daughter, and place her emotional well being ahead of your wants or she will end up expecting the same unrealistic relationships that you seem to.

I really hope you will seek true guidance, it is available in many forms.

raj

Old 02-03-2014, 10:23 PM

5,546 posts, read 9,503,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raj kapoor View Post
Ho offense, but he should run from you fast.

He deletes because he knows you will check. If you lived together it would be the mail, phone, packages, anything that is his.
Telling someone to stop speaking to anyone is presumptuous.

YOUR INSECURITY WILL KILL THIS IN LESS THAN THREE MORE MONTHS.

I don't have time to list all the reasons why you are so wrong. You have many issues and the problem here is you.

Don't ask what will he do for me. Ask what am I willing to not ask him to do.

If you can't leave a person as you found them, then leave them alone. Changes only come over time and through affection and willingness.
I fear you are a controlling immature and hurt person looking to share another passive aggressive relationship.

Sad, and counseling would really help a lot. Please remember your daughter, and place her emotional well being ahead of your wants or she will end up expecting the same unrealistic relationships that you seem to.

I really hope you will seek true guidance, it is available in many forms.

raj
To the bold above, that's the most important insight in the entire thread thus far.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships