Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2014, 04:37 AM

16,200 posts, read 23,031,197 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by migzz View Post
Then try to approach white women. Many white woman likes black guys.
Fat white women love black men.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2014, 10:32 AM

9,301 posts, read 8,341,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geniusss View Post
I am not rich, do not drive a fancy car (in fact, I don't have a car at all, lol), good job (not ceo or anything), decent looks (no 6 pack, no chiseled jaw). Yet women come to me many times, I ask them and they hardly ever say no. Make of it what you will.

My conclusion, however, is that women can easily spot a sincere, nice person - and if you are such a person, you should have no problem. But if you're pretending to get the girl, then girls can spot that too. And reject you for being insincere. So it is all about being authentic.

I know you'll vehemently deny all this, accuse me of being a liar etc. That is okay. I am used to it. All I am saying is, women don't see things the way men do. Men think in terms of utility, profit, and so on. So good looks, money, status matter to them. Women don't. They see what's inside - they are more spiritual that way. Women place more importance on values, virtues, humor, etc., so if a man really has them (not pretending), women can spot such a man effortlessly - even without a conversation, even without spending time.

So my advice is: be good and women will come to you. It works for me, it should work for others too.
Well, that would explain the apparent rise of my market value.

Old 01-31-2014, 10:34 AM

1,846 posts, read 2,043,938 times
If you are ugly why don't you stop feeling sorry for yourself and try to improve your appearance and style. And then approach ANY AND EVERY girl you find attractive. You will get rejected a lot but eventually you will get better at talking to women and be able to charm one enough that she will let you put your dink in her.

Mastery over this is not going to be linear...you have peaks, drops, and plateaus.

Don't listen to these other guys talking about race and other nonsense. Keep your frame internally controlled instead of externally.

Old 01-31-2014, 10:37 AM

377 posts, read 619,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by migzz View Post
Then try to approach white women. Many white woman likes black guys.
Terrible, terrible advice and will mainly result in the police being contacted for potential robbery and or rape.

There have been countless studies done that disprove your claim, so there's nothing to add here.

Finally, the type of white women who explicitly state they like black men are into the stereotypical ghetto thugs or "bad boys", and would therefore not at all be into stable and law-abiding black men like the OP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
Fat white women love black men.
Also, this.

Old 05-27-2015, 01:44 PM

13,520 posts, read 22,116,083 times

Old 05-27-2015, 03:47 PM

2,600 posts, read 3,683,707 times
My first boyfriend I considered unattractive when we first met. After I got to know him I found him extremely attractive because he was so funny with the best personality ever. To this day I wonder how things would've turned out if we would've met and dated a little later in life rather than at such a young age.

Old 05-27-2015, 04:25 PM

505 posts, read 368,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooplaman View Post
If you are ugly why don't you stop feeling sorry for yourself and try to improve your appearance and style. And then approach ANY AND EVERY girl you find attractive.

Don't listen to these other guys talking about race and other nonsense. Keep your frame internally controlled instead of externally.
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astute View Post
Terrible, terrible advice and will mainly result in the police being contacted for potential robbery and or rape.
No.

Old 05-27-2015, 07:50 PM

720 posts, read 500,326 times
If Jay-Z can get (and keep) Beyonce, I think there's hope for anyone.

Old 05-27-2015, 07:58 PM

513 posts, read 429,003 times
Shoot, if people of wal-mart can find someone, then anyone can find someone.

Old 05-27-2015, 08:31 PM

733 posts, read 1,663,244 times
First of all, I'm sure you are not as ugly as you think you are.

Even if you are less than average looking, plenty of ugly people get girlfriends every day because 1) they don't sulk about it 2) they have other attractive qualities 3) they take actions to ameliorate themselves and go after what they want (and who they wan)

Also... if you don't think you can get a sexy/top model girlfriend, that's fine, most guys struggle with that anyway, ugly or not. Would you go for someone whose inner beauty shines more than their appearance?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships