Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-16-2014, 02:54 AM

6,657 posts, read 7,746,638 times

Advertisements

But at the same time its biological for us guys to want sex and more sex, If guys were honest we would tell you we could service ourselves and reach 1000 orgasims and still need a woman. Today my biggest yerning because im no longer 20 lol isnt sex to get off but the feel of a gorgeous woman next to me. And even when i was 20 ONS were not selfish. I was always respectful the next day and was still friendly. The wam bam don't talk to me is a class and value thing. Enough said.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2014, 08:11 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,611,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiian by heart View Post
Its how you think about sex ruth, Deny you an orgasim? I don't understand that, are you saying there are guys who willfully and are thinking im going to deny you an orgasim? Or are they just selfish and or inexperienced?

Back to, its how you think about sex ruth, For me sure i would have an ONS with a woman even if i knew i wasn't going to have an orgasim. Wanna know why? Because woman are gorgeous creatures, you smell good, your warm, you have nice curves, each one of you are not the same. Its kind of a pleasure to see how your body responds to stimuli and making you reach that peak(but i have always been a giving lover in bed often at my expence). Could i always go without orgasim no! im not made that way. The truth is intercourse feels good even if you dont reach orgasim.

Selfish, and if they don't really care about you they don't really care about your feelings either. I can't even tell you how many times a girlfriend has come to me because a guy was 'so sweet and nice' only to completely disappear off the face of the planet after he got what he wanted. I think you'd be surprised at how many men are adept at lying their butts off to get what they want.

For many women (and I'm sure some men too) there needs to be trust and some sort of emotional attachment to make sex good, it's not a purely physical act to them. When you trusted someone and they used you it can make the sex bad, even if it already happened. Does that make sense?

I know I used a similar analogy and I want to REITERATE for some people here that I'm not equating sex with money, it's an analogy just to get an idea of the point I'm trying to get across.

How would you feel if you wined and dined a woman, had a great time and then later found out she was laughing with her friends about how she used you to get a free meal? That she was lying the entire time about enjoying your company? Would that date be tainted after that, or would you think 'well, at least I had a good time!'

Old 01-16-2014, 10:12 AM

12,535 posts, read 15,192,652 times
Quote:
Its how you think about sex ruth, Deny you an orgasim? I don't understand that, are you saying there are guys who willfully and are thinking im going to deny you an orgasim? Or are they just selfish and or inexperienced?

Back to, its how you think about sex ruth, For me sure i would have an ONS with a woman even if i knew i wasn't going to have an orgasim. Wanna know why? Because woman are gorgeous creatures, you smell good, your warm, you have nice curves, each one of you are not the same. Its kind of a pleasure to see how your body responds to stimuli and making you reach that peak(but i have always been a giving lover in bed often at my expence). Could i always go without orgasim no! im not made that way. The truth is intercourse feels good even if you dont reach orgasim.
Oh, come on. If a woman climaxes and then pushes a guy off before he finishes, she'll never hear the end of his pissing and moaning about "blue balls."

Old 01-16-2014, 10:16 AM

4,829 posts, read 4,280,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Selfish, and if they don't really care about you they don't really care about your feelings either. I can't even tell you how many times a girlfriend has come to me because a guy was 'so sweet and nice' only to completely disappear off the face of the planet after he got what he wanted. I think you'd be surprised at how many men are adept at lying their butts off to get what they want.

For many women (and I'm sure some men too) there needs to be trust and some sort of emotional attachment to make sex good, it's not a purely physical act to them. When you trusted someone and they used you it can make the sex bad, even if it already happened. Does that make sense?

I know I used a similar analogy and I want to REITERATE for some people here that I'm not equating sex with money, it's an analogy just to get an idea of the point I'm trying to get across.

How would you feel if you wined and dined a woman, had a great time and then later found out she was laughing with her friends about how she used you to get a free meal? That she was lying the entire time about enjoying your company? Would that date be tainted after that, or would you think 'well, at least I had a good time!'
I wouldn't like that to happen to me in the bold section, even though I know it has. It's the downside of dating and the pressure we put on ourselves to give everyone a chance. I'm not a supporter of giving everyone a chance, because I don't think everyone deserves a chance. For the people we give a chance to, and they passed our sniff test, and they burn us, that's what really hurts. You can't remain guarded and still successfully date. The phrase we use in poker is scared money don't make money. You have to take risk dating and accept whatever good or bad will come. What you can control are the people you take those risk with and how many times.

Jet Jockey, you took a risk with your last guy. You have 8 months of fond memories, even though they are tainted with his betrayal of gassing you up. In your situation, the memories don't really mean squat to you, because they were created on deception. I would try and look at it another way. Did you have more fun with him for those 8 months than you would have single? If you did, then the relationship wasn't all that bad. If you can truly say you would have had more fun single, then you have to start thinking about either your picker is off or you're overall meant to be single. These are questions only you can answer.

Old 01-16-2014, 11:05 AM

@weezerfan84

Exactly what I was saying. You change how you feel about something by changing how you think about it.

@Lilac110

Lol, you didnt read the rest. You read only a few pages of the book and condemned it. I bet if you read the next post after, it would make better since?

@JetJockey

Unfortantly and it is sad that one of the by products of our western society is the need to compete with each other and there has to be a winner or loser.

What you discribe to me is dishonest for a guy to do, and yes I understand what you said about emotional security and intimacy with sex. But you will be very surprised at how human beings are adept at lying their butts off to get what they want. Ever been to divorce court? lol.

Have you ever wined and dined a gal who said she wasn't interestted in getting serious with anyone, but just want to go out and have a good time? Then months later after having a good time, she start spouting off about her boyfriend and how he is this great guy

(next post to cont)

Old 01-16-2014, 11:25 AM

(Continued from above)

Or have you dated a gal who said that she was interestted in having a serious relationship and a goodman. But wants to take her time getting to know someone. So you treat her with respect, wine and dined her. But she didn't bother to tell you that she is playing the field? And one day you realized you lost to another guy who was an 8 when you were a 7 or was a better provider. Do you confront her? What good would that do? She made her choice. Further she would say we were just dating not exclusive.

Or have you ever been involved with a woman getting to know her? talking online, phone etc. She says she is looking for a good man or nice man. Your two friends getting to know eachother, enjoying eachothers time. Then all of a sudden, the response time of her responding back becomes longer and longer. She starts taking you for grantted, kinda treating you crappy. Then all of a sudden you find out she now has a boyfriend. Do you get upset about the lousy treatment? ( Cont next post)

Old 01-16-2014, 11:35 AM

(Continued from above)

If you do then your a fake good guy.

My point being we all can be dishonest when trying to get our needs met. Man and Woman.

The grass isn't greener on the otherside. Its just different.

All these things have happened to me and friends, its had not to take that stuff personally and wonder what wrong with me? Its easy to do, or you can go, "well it was good practice for when that one does showup". Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Balance is a hardthing.

Last edited by hawaiian by heart; 01-16-2014 at 11:45 AM..

Old 01-16-2014, 11:45 AM

4,829 posts, read 4,280,313 times
Everyone wants the BBD (Big Better Deal). We want the best deal on food, clothes, house, car, travel package, and so on. So clearly, it seeps into our intimate personal lives when we date. I want the best woman for me too, but I also realize that the best of anything will decline as time goes on. I may be the best man for a woman today, but am I still the best tomorrow? That's where people trip up. If they can feel that they can always trade up, what is it that's going to stop them? I don't know that answer at the moment.

Old 01-16-2014, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weezerfan84 View Post
Everyone wants the BBD (Big Better Deal). We want the best deal on food, clothes, house, car, travel package, and so on. So clearly, it seeps into our intimate personal lives when we date. I want the best woman for me too, but I also realize that the best of anything will decline as time goes on. I may be the best man for a woman today, but am I still the best tomorrow. That's where people trip up. If they can feel that they can always trade up, what is it that's going to stop them? I don't know that answer at the moment.
Honesty, and giving that other person an option to choice if that is what him or her wants in there life is the answer. For example is it being honest, getting involved with someone on an serious level, if in the back of your mind your going "well if this doesn't work out I can find something better" or "Well I wish i had or wish she was" or "I can always tradeup" or "I always deserve better"?

Old 01-16-2014, 12:07 PM

5,121 posts, read 6,798,633 times
Quote:
(Continued from above)

The grass isn't greener on the otherside. Its just different.

Same grass, different "fertilizer."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships