Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-18-2014, 10:46 AM

33,016 posts, read 27,455,098 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
Woman : some nights the food I get doesn't taste very good. I hate it and it really bothers me.

Man : I haven't eaten in two weeks.

Girls get quantity and quality, most guys get neither on these sites

Or two decades.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2014, 10:46 AM

12,535 posts, read 15,200,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
You pretty much said what I wanted to say. And let's keep it all the way real if a man got 600 messages and found all those women not up to par people would say he has insanely high standards and thinks he's too good lol(which would probably be true)

Id much rather have to sift trough hundreds of women intersted in me then have no one.
You still don't get it.

The point is that women get a ton of messages from men who are not interested in THEM. They are interested in VAGINAS.

That would be like you getting scores of messages from women who said only, "hey, how much you make?" Those women would not be interested in YOU. They would be interested in your WALLET.

Old 01-18-2014, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weezerfan84 View Post
I think you missed his point Lilac110. I'll try and explain what I think he's getting at. What he's saying is that you actually do get quantity and quality. If you have the time to go through all the emails, you will find quality guys. The problem is, women, much like men, still want instant gratification. You want to open your inbox and have the handsome man waiting on you. You don't want to go through the countless emails daily, actually grinding and doing work. Dating takes work from men and women. If women want to find the quality throughout the quantity, then you have to work for it. It's not just going to appear in front of you.

If quality men are working to message the women good messages, those women should want to weed through the bad messages to get to the good ones. If you meet and you're a match, all the work you put into it is moot anyways.

??? Define quality. A common perception is that quality standards have two primary components:

Is he hot?

Does he have money?

Old 01-18-2014, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
You still don't get it.

The point is that women get a ton of messages from men who are not interested in THEM. They are interested in VAGINAS.

That would be like you getting scores of messages from women who said only, "hey, how much you make?" Those women would not be interested in YOU. They would be interested in your WALLET.

I hope someday you will fully grasp the frustration of the men who actually ARE interested in YOU while being rejected by women interested in HOT and MONEY.

Old 01-18-2014, 11:12 AM

4,829 posts, read 4,283,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freemkt View Post
??? Define quality. A common perception is that quality standards have two primary components:

Is he hot?

Does he have money?
Quality is up to interpretation. I'm using quality as the term of what the woman deems as a quality man.

Old 01-18-2014, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weezerfan84 View Post
Quality is up to interpretation. I'm using quality as the term of what the woman deems as a quality man.

Okay, so we're agreed here that there is no requirement for actual substance.

Old 01-18-2014, 11:38 AM

6,657 posts, read 7,754,605 times
Quote:
You still don't get it.

You don't think its the same for guys? Guys how many wemon turned you down for things you had no control over at that split second? Uhm not tall enough, don't have six pack abs, not successful enough, shy, awkward etc etc? Or how many women have broken up with you for falling short on something that really isnt important to you or isn't you? So guys deal with meeting wemon who really are not interested in them, but only interested in there ideal of prince charming (hence the girls who try to change you once you get involved) or just want there ideal of a LTR. Whats worse is women wont admit it but they cleverly call it high standards, which has

Old 01-18-2014, 11:40 AM

6,657 posts, read 7,754,605 times
nothing to do with what you are at the time or who you are.

Old 01-18-2014, 11:56 AM

Quote:
You still don't get it.

Most dating sites ask income questions, some include income in profiles, while some don't display it publicly but do factor income into whatever matching functions the site does.

Old 01-18-2014, 12:06 PM

5,347 posts, read 7,199,259 times
Quote:
You still don't get it.

Not all of them would be like that though, and some women are looking for something casual

But like I said before id gladly go through those messages to get to the quality. Which is the point of my first post in this thread

The men who get no messages don't have this option lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships