Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2014, 10:02 AM

31,033 posts, read 22,070,533 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray_Finkle View Post
Never listen to what women say. Watch what they do.
So true. Applies to men too!

Old 01-17-2014, 10:28 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,697,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Again, show me where ANY woman has said that men should pay for everything with their incomes are comparable.

Have you ever been in a relationship? Because if not, it is hard to take your "experiences" with women seriously.
To a guy with plug-and-play mentality, if one woman does it they all do it. They are faceless vaginas. Trying to engage someone with that mindset in conversation is probably futile.

Old 01-17-2014, 11:02 AM

32,645 posts, read 48,028,221 times
I have a suggestion for you guys that believe hot women are drawn like a magnet to lots of money:

Go out and educate yourself and put in all the effort it takes to be a man with money, and then you can spend all your free time wallowing in a bed with 3-4 really beautiful women, who are all there to enjoy your money.

That makes more sense to me than to sit around whining about how you can't get women because you don't have money. Having money is something that is within your own personal control. So, if you think you need money to get women, go out and earn some money.

And I hope it works out for you like you believe it is going to work.

Old 01-17-2014, 11:06 AM

896 posts, read 1,177,253 times
Let's see the same experiment with average woman instead of only targeting the hotties. Oh right, men who complain about such things only want perfect women.

Old 01-17-2014, 11:25 AM

2,183 posts, read 2,638,031 times
only 5% of americans make over 150k a year. That leaves a whole lot of people who aren't really "rich".

If money was SO important, no one would be mating. And we know that's not the case.

And obviously we are all a bit picky when it comes to our prospective mates. Both genders frown on obesity more often than not. That happens because of what obesity SAYS ABOUT YOU. It says you don't care about yourself, your health, that your not in control of your life. None of that is inherently attractive, although some obese people don't fit that assumption.

In the same way but opposite, having money says positive things about you. Being physically attractive says that you have good genes. It's all about what this stuff says about you as a person. And you don't NEED the things to be the kind of person who's worthy and capable of having those things.

We've all met the person who is highly intelligent and really evolved, but works a bar tending job or something and lives in a simple apartment simply because they enjoy that life. Those people have no shortage of options in the dating pool because of who they are as a person, their attributes.

Old 01-17-2014, 11:55 AM

1,003 posts, read 1,611,853 times
In both of those vids the men behaved like slimy bas*****! Prostitutes allow themselves to be picked up off the street! No self-respecting woman gets into a vehicle with a stranger, Lamborghini or not!

Old 01-17-2014, 11:56 AM

48,518 posts, read 34,843,322 times
I was looking for a man that was similar to me financially. I didn't want a large disparity in either direction because it throws of the "power" (for lack of a better word) balance.

If someone, man or woman, makes good money it's going in the "plus" column for both genders.

If a man goes around bragging about his money, he increases his chances of being used for that fact. If a woman goes around dressing and acting super sexy she increases her chances of being used for that.

Not sure why this would be considered news.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 01-17-2014, 11:59 AM

4,613 posts, read 4,794,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oregonwoodsmoke View Post
I have a suggestion for you guys that believe hot women are drawn like a magnet to lots of money:

Go out and educate yourself and put in all the effort it takes to be a man with money, and then you can spend all your free time wallowing in a bed with 3-4 really beautiful women, who are all there to enjoy your money.

That makes more sense to me than to sit around whining about how you can't get women because you don't have money. Having money is something that is within your own personal control. So, if you think you need money to get women, go out and earn some money.

And I hope it works out for you like you believe it is going to work.

This. I tell whiny women the same thing about the things they think are unfair.

The best part is: whether it works or not, improving yourself gives you that little something extra in your confidence that also happens to make people attractive.

Old 01-17-2014, 12:00 PM

4,613 posts, read 4,794,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraciousVox View Post
men who complain about such things only want perfect women.

You heard it here first, folks!

Old 01-17-2014, 12:01 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,725,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
To a guy with plug-and-play mentality, if one woman does it they all do it. They are faceless vaginas. Trying to engage someone with that mindset in conversation is probably futile.
Agreed. Even as I was typing I was feeling fatigued.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships