Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2014, 08:17 PM

2,319 posts, read 3,044,925 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon_fly_12 View Post
I am only human, and it is hard NOT to wonder about people whom you've known for a really long time. Yes, I am allowed to wonder about it - doesn't mean it goes beyond that. I do consider dropping avenues for contact is a means to drop contact. But, as we all know in the society of endless ways to contact a person, you can't predict how someone can communicate with you. He had a secondary email account I didn't have on my contact list, so I did not know to block it.
You don't need to defend yourself here. There is NOTHING wrong with having a loving, charitable heart.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2014, 08:23 PM

16,961 posts, read 17,288,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon_fly_12 View Post
I am only human, and it is hard NOT to wonder about people whom you've known for a really long time. Yes, I am allowed to wonder about it - doesn't mean it goes beyond that. I do consider dropping avenues for contact is a means to drop contact. But, as we all know in the society of endless ways to contact a person, you can't predict how someone can communicate with you. He had a secondary email account I didn't have on my contact list, so I did not know to block it.
Question, OP? how many times have you broken up with him prior ?

Old 01-21-2014, 09:02 PM

2,948 posts, read 7,006,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Question, OP? how many times have you broken up with him prior ?
We never dated. He was a friend I met through other friends in 2006-2007 time frame. I was married at the time and lived 600 miles away. Just friends, both in committed situations for most of the time we have known each other. When my ex and I split, this friend helped me out with moving and such and we talked regularly because he was also going through a massive break up... And that is when things turned toxic between us - two people going through massive emotional traumas.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships