Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2014, 01:08 PM

322 posts, read 504,201 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by savoytruffle View Post
Huh? I have a hard time believing someone actually said this, unless she was 16 years old like someone else said.

How many people actually call you ugly? It is a terrible thing to say to someone.

I think you've been exaggerating. I've tried to tell you before that unattractive men with great personalities still get girlfriends and you blew me off. Stop wallowing in self-pity (therapy helps that). Do you actually prefer to think you are ugly?

Sorry for being blunt, but I don't like self-pitying attitudes at all.
Because you're rude! And I don't care what YOU dislike. Sorry for being blunt.

Last edited by Mtbornnard; 01-27-2014 at 01:16 PM..

Old 01-27-2014, 01:08 PM

2,472 posts, read 4,212,255 times
If a woman sees a guy as creepy just because of his looks, she's not worth talking to.

Old 01-27-2014, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Question...was this "girl" a teenager?
No. She had to be at least 20 or 21.

Old 01-27-2014, 01:20 PM

3,793 posts, read 4,597,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtbornnard View Post
No. She had to be at least 20 or 21.
And how old are you?

Old 01-27-2014, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearnorth View Post
And how old are you?
I'm 24.

Old 01-27-2014, 01:27 PM

6,657 posts, read 7,748,508 times
I have to disagree with some of the posters here, they say that a creep is actions or vibe and it has nothing to do with outer looks. Your welcome to lie to yourselves if you want. But let me give you an example that it is outward looks. A pretty girl is eating with friends, a boy stares at her, what is her response to her friends? Well one is Ewww im uncomfortable that creepy dude is stareing at me, wish he would stop yuck! get the pepper spray(ugly guy). The other response is OMG! that gorgeous, cute guy is staring at me hehehe im so flattered, wonder what his name is?(cute)

Rest my case your honor. Its like in highschool and you asked a cheerleader out. If your were a jock or popular it was exceptable, but if you were a geek, nerd, social outcast then it was ewww, you creep!

Rest my case. Its just a new way of shuning the outcasts or socialy ackward.

Old 01-27-2014, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiian by heart View Post
I have to disagree with some of the posters here, they say that a creep is actions or vibe and it has nothing to do with outer looks. Your welcome to lie to yourselves if you want. But let me give you an example that it is outward looks. A pretty girl is eating with friends, a boy stares at her, what is her response to her friends? Well one is Ewww im uncomfortable that creepy dude is stareing at me, wish he would stop yuck! get the pepper spray(ugly guy). The other response is OMG! that gorgeous, cute guy is staring at me hehehe im so flattered, wonder what his name is?(cute)

Rest my case your honor. Its like in highschool and you asked a cheerleader out. If your were a jock or popular it was exceptable, but if you were a geek, nerd, social outcast then it was ewww, you creep!

Rest my case. Its just a new way of shuning the outcasts or socialy ackward.
I fit into the nerd and social outcast category. You're telling the truth and I couldn't rep you anymore. Anyone who disagrees just doesn't want to face the truth.

Old 01-27-2014, 01:32 PM

2,472 posts, read 4,212,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiian by heart View Post
A pretty girl is eating with friends, a boy stares at her, what is her response to her friends? Well one is Ewww im uncomfortable that creepy dude is stareing at me, wish he would stop yuck! get the pepper spray(ugly guy). The other response is OMG! that gorgeous, cute guy is staring at me hehehe im so flattered, wonder what his name is?(cute)
Some women might behave like this, but not every woman will. I would imagine if they made eye contact and the dude is unattractive, she would probably think of him as unattractive before she would think he's creepy.

Also, what does a nerd expect when he asks out your stereotypical cheerleader? They likely have nothing in common so what does he expect the result to be?

Old 01-27-2014, 01:32 PM

6,657 posts, read 7,748,508 times
Quote:
I fit into the nerd and social outcast category. You're telling the truth and I couldn't rep you anymore. Anyone who disagrees just doesn't want to face the truth.
See the problem is its not politically correct to disagree.

Old 01-27-2014, 01:33 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,228,900 times
Quote:
Since pre-school all the way to now (college), I've been called ugly by people (family included). I won't lie, it has lowered my self-esteem dramatically and made me dislike everyone. It has also gotten to the point where I won't even say hi to a woman anymore because I could be called a creep or a stalker. I tried approaching some women and it didn't get me anywhere so I stopped. It might keep single, but I won't approach a woman because I'm afraid. But this will keep me from getting into trouble if I approach the wrong woman someday. Are ugly men seen as creeps towards women?

Looks have nothing to do with a person being perceived as "creepy." It's a personality thing.

A very attractive person can still be seen as "creepy." I've met a few of those... I'd rather hang out with a less attractive, non-creepy person, believe me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.