Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-08-2014, 10:20 PM

52,263 posts, read 52,686,640 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowftbll View Post
thank you for the kind words. And no, you're not fueling any cuckold fantasies, but it is a hilarious thought. Especially since my wife and i are always joking about her leaving me for one of her workout buddies. I've seen a picture of this girl, too. She's very pretty. If my wife were open to swinging from both sides of the plate, i don't think i'd stand a chance!

lol....

Old 02-08-2014, 10:20 PM

11,157 posts, read 14,003,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
Attraction is not a conscious choice, and most sensible people prefer to date people they are attracted to. Its not prejudice, its personal preference. This thread is full of mangina, im out cause its disgusting. Yuck
"Mangina"

I think it's a hilarious term. I hope you're not talking about me. Then again, I don't really care if you are. I agree with you completely on the bold.

Old 02-08-2014, 10:23 PM

52,263 posts, read 52,686,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowftbll View Post
"Mangina"

I think it's a hilarious term. I hope you're not talking about me. Then again, I don't really care if you are. I agree with you completely on the bold.
Mangina is usually the default position a lot of guys take.

I have no issue being called a mangina... I know I'm not, but I've been called that before, just for the audacity of being fair and trying to see both sides of an issue.

Old 02-08-2014, 11:28 PM

543 posts, read 534,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonBeam33 View Post
Really. Tell me, timberline, how many children have you given birth to and how much estrogen is currently in your system?
Giving birth and the presence or lack of estrogen does not negate the laws of thermodynamics.

Old 02-08-2014, 11:40 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,258,444 times
Quote:
I would like to lose around 30 lbs. More would be great, and I have already lost 5 just from giving up soda, so we'll see.

I don't know what his goal is, so I can't say "how overweight" he is. He is a barrel-chested kind of guy, so he has a broad shouldered build. He has already lost some weight but if I had to guess I would say around the same, 30 +.
He's an a-hole. Why are you wasting time thinking about him?

He's probably one of those dudes who think they are "fit" because they work out their arms. LOL.

Old 02-08-2014, 11:40 PM

1,198 posts, read 1,179,996 times
maybe he's not attracted to bigger women. People have their preferences. This is no different than a woman that's 5-3 that thinks a guy that's 5-7 is too short. I would actually say that's probably more common too.

Old 02-09-2014, 08:28 AM

5,324 posts, read 6,101,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky4life View Post
maybe he's not attracted to bigger women. People have their preferences. This is no different than a woman that's 5-3 that thinks a guy that's 5-7 is too short. I would actually say that's probably more common too.
Exactly and height you cant change weight you can..It seems when women have these strict preferences its cool but when men do were shallow pigs

Old 02-09-2014, 08:35 AM

6,509 posts, read 8,454,330 times
Quote:
I mean, really, what gives?

And yes, everyone is allowed to have their preferences, as has been discussed *ad nauseam* on this forum.

So guys, explain to me rejecting a woman as too heavy - without ever having met her or interacted with her - when, relatively speaking, he is heavier than she is?
So then why would you want him? Fat guys, generally, do not date big girls. So just go for the guys that are attracted to you. Unless you're not attracted to them, which is a different topic...

Old 02-09-2014, 08:58 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,651,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Your wife really is an attractive woman. Quite pretty.

God.. I hope I'm not fueling any kind of cuckold fantasies here....
Mrs. Iknow is gorgeous.....and I think I know that Iknow knows that we know she is gorgeous.

Old 02-09-2014, 10:59 PM

284 posts, read 340,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by captaincatfish View Post
I have never, nor will I EVER, present myself as a 'know-it-all' either here or in the real world, because, simply, I DON'T know it all...and nothing I said in my post was intended to be self-righteous---but if I feel that you're spouting BS, gender, race, religion, and sexual orientation notwithstanding, I am going to open my mouth and say so---I have been that way for 58 years now, and that's not gonna change

As my wise Grandpa Catfish once said "when you kick the beehive, get prepared to deal with the bees"...

And you are correct again about this being an open online forum...where everyone, yourself included, has the right to post his or her 2 cents...but this forum also subscribes to one of the most basic rules, to wit: for every action (the post that was directed at iknowftbll) there is an equal and opposite reaction (the post that I wrote in response)...and no disrespect to you, Turco, but John Henry's gonna keep on swinging his hammer (i.e. posting here) as long as I have breath in my body, a PC with a keyboard, active brain cells, and an opinion

My dosage of medication has no bearing here...I bow my head and bend my knee to no one, here or offline, and if I come across opinions here that I agree or disagree with, I'll continue to express myself accordingly

And no, I've never taken the time to weigh a bag of fish dung---that's one of the more colorful metaphors I use to pepper my speech with
I can tell that you could easily be a curmudgeonly ol' guy... but you are so refreshingly real! I wanted to rep you again, but apparently couldn't because I'd just recently done so

Keep swinging that hammer

PS: I can think of one person you should be bowing your head or bending your knee to but that's another day's discussion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships