Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-30-2008, 05:39 PM

15,639 posts, read 40,943,364 times

Advertisements

When I was about 18 or 19 I met this guy at the drycleaners of all places. We exchanged numbers and he called me and asked me out for a Saturday night date. He seemed normal ... until I got into the car with him!

He tried to take me to a motel. I asked what we were doing there and he said "why do you think I asked you out?" I insisted he take me home. After arguing, he speeds off to take me home. Then he starts crying. I mean WAILING!

He's driving all over the road and the shoulder of the road like a maniac and then he starts talking about his roommate who is under investigation for murder!!!

We get to a red light at an intersection near my house and my dad is in the car in front of us! So I start waving my arms around trying to get my dad's attention. I was hoping he'd look in his rear-view mirror and see me. I tried to get out of the car and this weirdo starts grabbing my arms and won't let me out. Then the light changes to green.

I finally got home, bolted out of that guy's car and ran into the house totally freaked out and in tears. I yelled at my dad that I was trying to get his attention. He said he saw someone back there waving their arms but didn't know it was me because he didn't recognize the car.

Needless to say, we didn't have a second date. I'm really lucky to have made it through the first date alive!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2008, 04:25 AM

1,009 posts, read 2,207,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
When I was about 18 or 19 I met this guy at the drycleaners of all places. We exchanged numbers and he called me and asked me out for a Saturday night date. He seemed normal ... until I got into the car with him!

He tried to take me to a motel. I asked what we were doing there and he said "why do you think I asked you out?" I insisted he take me home. After arguing, he speeds off to take me home. Then he starts crying. I mean WAILING!

He's driving all over the road and the shoulder of the road like a maniac and then he starts talking about his roommate who is under investigation for murder!!!

We get to a red light at an intersection near my house and my dad is in the car in front of us! So I start waving my arms around trying to get my dad's attention. I was hoping he'd look in his rear-view mirror and see me. I tried to get out of the car and this weirdo starts grabbing my arms and won't let me out. Then the light changes to green.

I finally got home, bolted out of that guy's car and ran into the house totally freaked out and in tears. I yelled at my dad that I was trying to get his attention. He said he saw someone back there waving their arms but didn't know it was me because he didn't recognize the car.

Needless to say, we didn't have a second date. I'm really lucky to have made it through the first date alive!!!
What de f*ck?

Poor guy was just looking for a hooker I guess..

Old 10-01-2008, 05:22 AM

873 posts, read 1,585,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilmingtonangel View Post
my worst date:

he asked me about my last relationship

I asked him about his....he mumbled "I've been married for 20 years"

Me...."you're still married?"

him...."yes"

I got out of there ASAP! I'm not a homewrecker!
That's happened to me too! What is up with some people?

Old 10-02-2008, 05:16 AM

1,009 posts, read 2,207,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastidahomom View Post
.....because some women seem to be morbidly attracted to married men. He was hoping she was one of those

Old 10-02-2008, 05:43 AM

2,218 posts, read 3,440,687 times
I think we all have at least one "bad date" story!

A few years ago, I met a guy who was a Realtor at a party. He was cute, charming, fun, etc. We chatted for a few hours, I was impressed! He asked if we could have lunch the following day and of course, I said yes!

He asked me if I could meet him at one of his listed properties that happened to be close to where we were going to have lunch. He said he had to check some details and take some pictures there for the listing, etc I said yes, and when I got to the property I saw it was just a beautiful house, a mini-mansion. He asked me if I would mind coming in while he finished up his work there and he could also show me this beautiful home. Again I said sure! You can guess what happened next.

Once inside, he put the moves on, big time. He suggested that we use THE OWNERS MASTER BEDROOM!!!!! I was horrified and flabberghasted! He had seemed like a perfect gentleman! Of course I declined and gave him a piece of my mind...but wow, you never know! It taught me a real lesson..thank heavens he wasnt the kind to force the issue! Girls...never meet a date alone until you REALLY know him!

Old 10-02-2008, 07:03 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,835,585 times
What sort of outfit wuz you wearin?

\
Quote:

Old 10-02-2008, 07:05 PM

61,289 posts, read 87,159,137 times
trouble with asking old guys questions like that is they will tell the same story over.
ever tell you bout my eharmony blond cutie? when i took the plunge and flew to nashville to meet her there stood quasimoto-- surprise surprise.

Old 10-02-2008, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
What sort of outfit wuz you wearin?

\
slinky, sexy huntin boots with army gear (what do you call those camouflage outfits?).

Old 10-02-2008, 07:18 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,835,585 times
omg no wonder

Quote:
slinky, sexy huntin boots with army gear (what do you call those camouflage outfits?).

Old 10-02-2008, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
omg no wonder
You crack me up
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships